Anamika

At Last Anamika Back In The Show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VIMAL.M

IF-Rockerz

VIMAL.M

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I Am So Happy Anamika Back In The Show.They Showed Her Face In Today's Episode .PartyDancing

Anamika Aka Simran Looked Ravishingly Beautiful,Hot ,Sexy N Stunningly Gorgeous  In A Leopard Print Saree,With Bangles N With Red Lips.What Killer Look N Attitude .I Missed This So Much.

The Scene Were She Catch Rano Hand N Drag Her To The Place Were A Knife Is Kept.That Scene Was Superb.. Next Scene Were Jeet N Rano Were Talking In The Phone.Rano Hears A Female Voice Which Says.I Know U Can't Kill Anyone But U Can Kill Yourself .Rano Sees Her Phone Battery Back Cover N Sim Card In The Floor.Her Phone Is Off .N Turns Back The Phone N See Battery N Sim Card On The Phone She Got So Scared .Rocking Scene.

Loved This Scene.Anamika Standing In Front Of The Window Of Jeet Room With Sindoor In  Her Hand N Puts The Sindoor In Her Head .The Expression She Gave Was Sooo Awesome .

Now The Real Haunting Starts .I Think After Some Time Nautanki Family Will Believe DQ Became Mad.

Hats Of Simran Kaur .She Is Definitely One Of The Best Actress On TV.She Emotes   So Perfectly Through Her Killer Eyes.Her Expression R To Die For .Simran U Rock As Anamika .
Anamika Aka Simran HeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arukutty..Bournville..-Misek-farabi-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At Last Anamika Back In The Show" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
when did the sindoor scene happened?

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

when did the sindoor scene happened?

Towards the end Dishu Wink Anamika is back with a Bang now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.M

VIMAL.M

IF-Rockerz

VIMAL.M

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Today Episode Was 45 Mins Special Episode.

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
oh i missed last minutes then thinking the show has ended Disapprove

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Gr8 epi

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Chudail rocks...the best thing is, she is using new tricks for haunting Rano and that makes the current track more interesting Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arukuttyVIMAL.M-RK_Ki_Biwi-

arukutty

Groupbie

arukutty

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
No doubt.simran is the best actress...
even people hate her because of her acting talent...because of that people really think she is a evil spirit.
but for anamika fans she is the real angel.love you simran...Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.M

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.