Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

13/3 wu: Tu Tu Main main - Page 2

karishmah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update!!  Does anyone know what exactly was the tension between Shail and her sister Sneha?  Gunjan did not like Shail in the beginning right? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karishmah

Thanks for the update!!  Does anyone know what exactly was the tension between Shail and her sister Sneha?  Gunjan did not like Shail in the beginning right? 

Shail was supposed to get married to Akash but Akash and Sneha had fallen in love...they never really said how exactly Sneha-Akash got married - elopement or what no idea...yes, Gunjan did not like Shail in the beginning but I don't think she knew what exactly happened between the sisters..I think it was just that everytime Sneha asks Shail to come to Mumbai, Shail does not come and she saw how upset/hopeful Sneha gets whenever talking about Shail...
fIA_KhAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vibz Thanks for da update...
i dunt get da CV r they tryin to show improvement in rachna's character or makin it negetive...i love her very much but kuch samjh nahi aaraha hai..how can sumone go so blind..ok askin vihaan's help no problem i dunt mind...but trustin charu over gunjan..i dunt get it..from startin it showed she is tryin to prove to her self tht she is nt less then gunjan but now she is like get negetive...WAT is goin on in this show..da best thing would be..none of da so called sisters should win this name tag FOTY...let sumone else win like chaya would be a good option...i never understanded SSLK's story writers...neither will...CV do wat ever u wanna do im finish wid u guys...im readin da written updates nd will nt watch da show till everything is bck to how i liked..atleast nt til da sisters fight gets over...
Edited by fIA_KhAN - 11 years ago