TV shows that must go off air - Hindustan Times

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Rab Se Sona Isshq
It was touted as a mega-budget show and was shot in London. But the presentation, story and narrative fell short. The show's characters changed their traits almost overnight. Ranveer went from being a happy-go-lucky guy to becoming conniving villain before returing to being a honest man. Simpleton Daljeet started displaying negative shades, but soon became a positive character again. Sahiba is the only one who has remained the same. The twists took the story forward, but there are too many and too soon for a six-month-old show.

TV shows that must go off air - Hindustan Times

Yes the characterization has been fallen short

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PRITHEEmiadelrosariosangeetaMAkki_Kundalboogle.Sukirticious.taahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV shows that must go off air - Hindustan Times" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
couldnot agree more . atleast the logical people saying the same . anyhow thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

taahir004

IF-Stunnerz

taahir004

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
The cv's ruin the storyline ,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariomarja

garnet

garnet

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I hope the story gets better so that we can see more of Ashish Smile

marja

uaassshi

uaassshi

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I just think,if they start focusing on indiviual couples and not messing up d story of were the gal is gona go,then it could become far better...

marja

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uaassshi

I just think,if they start focusing on indiviual couples and not messing up d story of were the gal is gona go,then it could become far better...
like how its now ranveer and sahiba!! if sahiba go back to daljeet story is flop. i will never watch ths serie again. sahiba is not football!!!

boogle

mistystar

mistystar

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Sahiba is the only one who has remained the same.

Except when it comes to the two men in her life sigh. Its like a ping pong match. 

The main problem I see is that cvs really did not think things through for the long run of the show, something that many shows are guilty of, but there is just something about this one that never sat well with me.

Perhaps it is the mix and changing of plots, characters, and situations all being thrown into the pot at once without time for a smooth transition. You have a heroine who doesn't appear to have a spine, and two men trying to woo her by doing a 360 on their personalities at the drop of a hat when it suits the story. I'm still baffled by it all. If the cvs want this to work, they need to seriously look at what they are doing and what they are trying to accomplish. What the story was meant to be in the promos is nothing where it is now. And that is a pity.

.Sukirticious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sukirticious.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
trp is so good then why they say this 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.