Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@Shwets,
Har woh dialogue joh Lucky jee bol rahe they.LOL Sweety ki aur baakion ki baatein samjh aarahin theen. But Lucky jee ki koi bhi baat samjh nahi aayee... except last scene.LOL

His talk was basically on how kids do things that parents have asked not to do. And if parents force them to do something, they will fight back from now on. 

On your previous post...I agree that no one will leave a girl in some one else's house where there is a boy. But the age is such that...parents themselves will be confused whether to treat them as adults or kids. 

This track would have been great if 2 things had happened. One if Ashok drama was not there, and their love was shown directly and two..if Rinku was played by someone younger

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lizzie1765Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chadha to re enter-Article (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
As far as i see, Rinku doesn't love Rocky.. Matlab, she is a kind of a girl who falls for anyone who shows love for her...Dead.  all she want is love... If she gets her fathers love, she will not do such things again i feel...

If its a true love it would have been different thing... But, as far as i see, from Rocky's side its an infatuation, more than love... And Rinku. Angry i don't even want to comment on her...

hope CV's end this track as soon as possible... tired of seeing rocky and rinku...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lizzie1765NimbuMirchiSamraat_92Shwets1502Zari_Khan

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
yes mr chaddha is bac in the house TongueWink
Winkhoping to see the big badda family drama Wink
 n rocky deserves AngryTonguethat big slap from mr chaddha Wink
yay patry timeTongue jaan chooti uss thakeli rinku se Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniya20Samraat_92Zari_Khan

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
oyee Rcoky ko fir se Chittar. Shocked

Rocky is there to get as many Jhapads as he can get during the course of the show. LOLLOL

I so want this Rinku to get lost ASAP.  She doesn't know to act & upar se.. she doesn't even look like teenage. Dead

Rocky will again come & fight with the guy Rinku gets engaged.. 'I love her' & starts the dhisum dhisum. LOL God save us if that happens. Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Samraat_92Shwets1502

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
oh crap Sleepynow the track will lead to a trip in jalandharTongue coz rinku thakeli is gonna get engaged to some guy Confused
so ahujas n ahluwalias will land in jalandharTongue oh no then lov triangle btwn rocky -rinku -that guyConfused hey bhagwaan ye kya ho raha hain ROFL

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I read the title, saw the pic, and started wondering since when did Chadda start to look like ChoosLee? LOL

And what better way to thank the guy that saved your daughter from being gang raped and most probably murdered, than slapping him. Just great!

And to add to that, take your daughter back, just because she likes a guy, and get her married to someone, just to shift the "burden" to someone else, so that you can escape responsibility, and her love "blotting" your "ijjat".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765NimbuMirchiAB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@FT,
Choosli aur Rinku ne kisi ko bataya thodi hai... toh uncle ko kese pata?ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz