Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Rinku's father Chadha to learn about her affair with Rocky Sony TV's Parvarrish

Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Tapasvi Mehta

Sony Entertainment Televisions' Parvarrish (DJ's A Creative Unit), that focuses on the lives, morals and values of an Indian middle-class family, will soon see a very interesting twist in the tale.

As seen so far, Rocky (Tapasvi Mehta) has fallen in love with Lucky's (Vivek Mushran) friend Chadha's (Syed Zafar Ali) daughter Rinku.

Chadha, who stays in Jalandhar, had left his daughter at Lucky's place in Delhi so that she could appear for her entrance exams in the city. As it happens, the youngsters Rocky and Rinku fell in love.

Rocky's father Lucky, who has learnt about the same, will now decide to explain certain things about love to the kids.

But unfortunately, when Chadha will come to visit his daughter, he will learn about her affair with Rocky. This will not go down well with him and in a fit of rage, he will say ill things to Lucky and his wife Sweety (Shweta Tiwari). If that was not enough, he will also go ahead and slap Rocky.

Back home in Jalandhar, Chadha will get Rinku engaged to another boy.

Will Lucky and Sweety manage to handle this situation for Rocky, is something that the audiences will have to wait and watch.

When we contacted Syed, he confirmed his re-entry and said, "Yes, I have started shooting for the show again. Hence, the audiences will get to see an interesting twist."

The episode will air tomorrow (14 March 2013)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-A HUGE FANlizzie1765Freethinker112AB_DaKriticizerNimbuMirchiSamraat_92DelightedHeart

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Grr ... Angry Y can't the CV's end this track permanently ? Approve

I'm tired and sick of Rocky - Rinku track ! Thumbs DownSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun-Lovelizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Though even I don't like Rinku, the current situation is relatable atleast. What Rinku's father is doing is what most of the parents do, getting the girl engaged to someone else. I dont think that is correct either. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerNimbuMirchiSamraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.Tongue
Oye! Hoye! Rocky ko pade ga... thappad.Evil Smile This is what I wanted to see.ROFL Rinku ki engagement... lizzie was right. Good job lizzie.ShockedWink.LOL
Anyways, Chadha saying bad things to Lucky-Sweety is something odd. It was not his fault nor Lucky-Sweety... saari ghalti Rinku ki hai...D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lizzie1765Samraat_92DelightedHeart

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Oye! Hoye! Rocky ko pade ga... thappad.Evil Smile This is what I wanted to see.ROFL Rinku ki engagement... lizzie was right. Good job lizzie.ShockedWink.LOL
Anyways, Chadha saying bad things to Lucky-Sweety is something odd. It was not his fault nor Lucky-Sweety... saari ghalti Rinku ki hai...D'oh

Yeah...i am eagerly waiting for the thapad...someone has to giveLOL

Eventhough it is not Lucky n Sweety's fault, they will be blamed. They took the responsibilty. Good that Rinku will go back to her place...Clap 

How Lucky and Sweety are going to handle the situation is definitely worth watching, especially they both were really good in the last 2 episodes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerNimbuMirchiSamraat_92DelightedHeart

AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yeah...i am eagerly waiting for the thapad...someone has to giveLOL

Eventhough it is not Lucky n Sweety's fault, they will be blamed. They took the responsibilty. Good that Rinku will go back to her place...Clap0„2

How Lucky and Sweety are going to handle the situation is definitely worth watching, especially they both were really good in the last 2 episodes.
Yeah!Cool Maza aaye ga.Evil SmileROFL
Hmm, ofcourse, they should have talked to Rocky. But I think it was early and Mr. Chadha will make a sudden entry so... it's not MR. Chadha's fault nor Sweety-Lucky(even if they will be blamed, quite rightly). All the mess is happened because of Rinku.Angry
Yeah! Jaan chhoote gi.D'oh But, I have a problem. Mr. Chadha kisi ke saath Rinku ki engagement karein gai... remember? Rocky said, main sab se ladunga... agar Rocky-Rinku bhaag gaye toh?Shocked Another drama will start.D'oh

-Swetha-lizzie1765Samraat_92Shwets1502DelightedHeart

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Yes yes yes rocky will finally get a slap..Dancing i'm so much happy..PartyLOLROFL

Hope is ko thappar k sath sath dhair saarey jootay bhi parein..ROFLROFL isay zyada hi jawani chari hui thi..LOL

Thankzz aloot 4 sharing da article..TongueEmbarrassed

-Swetha-lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerShwets1502DelightedHeart

Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan...as per the article Lucky is having a talk with Rocky and Rinku. After Chadha shouting at Lucky and Sweety, I think even if Rocky thinks of going to Rinku, he will tell atleast Lucky[hope so]. 

In case Rocky does elope with Rinku, Rinku's engaged boy will come to play boxing with RockyLOL

Everything is because of Rinku for sure. Angry I got back interest in the track because of Lucky and Sweety. 

-Swetha-lizzie1765NimbuMirchiSamraat_92DelightedHeart

Go to top