Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatalk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Tanveer...lord i hope so...coz i want her to go away...you two faced billy..shoo shoo...get lost...kahi aur ja kar doodh chori kar ke piye...not at asya's house
sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is none other than tanveer
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

she looks like one who loves to make fights but U can't see it

Fatima2 thumbnail
i want it to be tanveer but 
i feel it has to be the maid even after all the evidence of nail polish i still feel that billo rani is the maid however tanveer is somehow related to the case and doesn't want to free rashid. Maybe she is doing it to save her own parents who might be involved in the murder or they might have helped razia somehow...I don't know but i feel this is the way hw it might go
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatima2

i want it to be tanveer but 

i feel it has to be the maid even after all the evidence of nail polish i still feel that billo rani is the maid however tanveer is somehow related to the case and doesn't want to free rashid. Maybe she is doing it to save her own parents who might be involved in the murder or they might have helped razia somehow...I don't know but i feel this is the way hw it might go

One thing for sure. She was in a hurry to leave the house when the gas stow was about to be lit. But she could not do it. So she cries out loud that she smells something burning like gas because obviously she didnt want to die with the rest!. Just my two cents. 
But I also heard someone addressing the maid as "Billo" ... may be it was my imagination or may be I really heard. Anyone did?