Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww just so beautiful! Sweet, endearing , subtle yet spine tingling !! ! Hmmm ...did I read right? Mirchi Megha suggesting a night together with Mohan??!! Now that's a first...I think! Thanks Poo, great stuff as usual! πŸ˜‰    Edited by Leesan - 10 years ago
cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😊 πŸ‘  as usual waiting fr the next part...superb⭐️
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Dhara, Peu girls, Pravesh, @cosmosandme for eagerly waiting for the next update! πŸ€—

Yeah Raji! I gotta do something soon to get them under one roof! I am trying you know! πŸ˜‰

Lee, Megha has all the capacity to get naughty and proactive! 😳

Thanks all of you for your consistent support and wonderful comments! πŸ€— 

Here is my next page on your way! Hope you enjoy it!
Senpoo thumbnail

Page 23:

By the time Mohan reached Addu, his mind was collecting all sorts of options on what could happen next. He dreaded to actually face any of those fearful options that came to him. He tried his best to closes his eyes in the taxi that he had booked to get back to Bhopal a little later than midnight.

"Addu, open the door!"

Addu was confused when he heard the new voice and was not sure whether it was Mohan's until he opened the door to face him.

"Sir, you here? At this hour?" His voice was shaking

"Haan. Your friends were worried and called me not knowing what to do" Mohan didn't want to jump into the truth immediately. He just bought some time before moving on with his plan of actions. But he wondered whether he had any at that moment.

"Any problem? Are you ok?" Mohan tried to sound casual

"Oh yeah! I am fine" Addu didn't know whether to share anything with him and if he wanted he didn't know how without revealing his identity.

They both moved around the room uncomfortably trying to hide something from the other. Mohan found a bottle of drink unopened on the table. It appeared to him that Addu was in a dilemma whether to drink and get lost. He smiled to himself thinking how Addu has taken after him trying to hide his pains with the help of drinks. He then shook his head with the fact that every man followed this strategy.

"Do you mind, if I?" Mohan volunteered to open the bottle sitting down near the table

"No not a problem"

"Want to join me?" Mohan signed him to sit and Addu sat next to him

"I don't get along well with my dad!" Addu started talking after few rounds of drinks as Mohan settled down with just one glass. Mohan looked at him as he continued

"It happens in many homes and why is it a big deal in ours? I love my family. Then why does it matter if I like my dad or not?" Addu was trying to reason the complicated simple things around him

Mohan was confused and also amused with the fact Addu was referring to him as his father. It even crossed to him that Addu might not want to reveal every detail of his family to his 'boss' but Mohan preferred to ignore that and to believe whatever Addu was projecting in front of him.

"Is your dad that bad?" Mohan was not sure whether he wanted to hear the answer

Addu thought for a while looking at Mohan intensely who was looking at his drink by then.

"Not really!"

Mohan wished to hug Addu for giving an answer that he always wanted to know from him and also for making feel good after all those lost years.

"But do I always need a reason to like or dislike someone?" Addu appeared to be reasoning himself

"You are right! One may not need a reason always!"

Mohan's response made Addu relieved that he did not worry about the reasons anymore.

"But, to start with you may have something" Addu twisted his nose in disappointment to have been put back into the original mode

"May be there was but I don't know now. But I am sure of one thing!" Addu looked at Mohan and tried to hide something with a funny face. Mohan lifted his brows in doubt to which Addu couldn't hide anymore

"Calling him 'dad' would be a big punishment for both of us!" Addu giggled at the thought and Mohan tried hard to cover his chuckle imagining his Piddi calling him 'dad'

"You know, even I have had a strained relationship with my father" After a long silence Mohan started

"Oh!" Addu turned to look at him in new light

Mohan shared his memories and his uneventful relationship with his father. And how in spite of trying at times things did not work between them.

"I am lucky" Addu mumbled

"Do you feel guilty about it?" Addu asked it after much thought

"What?"

"About this whole thing? And when it doesn't work out do you feel guilty about being wrong?"

"I don't think so! Why am I wrong?"

"Haahaa! Don't you? See that's what I am telling too! Why do they make me guilty about everything?"

"Who?" Mohan was worried thinking whether Addu misunderstood something about his and Megha's intention of being separated

Addu hesitated for a while and when Mohan didn't insist he continued on his own "My di!"

Mohan gave a pained look at him not knowing whom to support out there. He just waited for Addu for say something more and he did.

"She likes my dad very much and maybe she is upset that I don't"

"Does she complain?" Mohan wanted to know everything running in Addu's minds

"No she never did. She is a very sweet person. She takes care of me all the time"

Mohan smiled in contention on seeing a tender face of Addu on remembering his sweet moments with Nanhi.

"I have heard someone say that if the first kid is a girl then the next one has two mothers!" Mohan said it with pride

"Yes that I agree with you!" Addu returned the same pride. They both shared an understanding look of knowing that it's the same person that they were proud of.

Mohan thought of shedding off all suppression at that moment and expose himself to Addu, not wanting to play any game. But he also did not want to spoil the moment's bliss that they were sharing with each other as a father and son. When he was still confused he found Addu fell asleep on the floor. He admired at the innocent face sleeping peacefully after venting out some of his feelings. Mohan pulled out a pillow and blanket to put Addu sleep comfortably before leaving.

"Jaan! Muuuaaahhh!!! I love you and miss you"

"Are you sure that these are for the little Miss Bhatnagar?" Megha picked the phone as Rimjhim was still asleep and started smiling

"I was hoping to send them to any of my Jaans, Mrs. Bhatnagar" Mohan playfully bit his lips with a blush

"Is this a consolation prize for the poor souls from Mr. Bhatnagar who doesn't have any time for us?"

"I am wondering why my poor souls are far away from me, when they are supposed to be here with the rest of my family?"

"Is that a question or a suggestion?"

"Jikki, Where is Paapu?" Rimjhim came in still not completely out of sleep

"Here he is" Megha handed over the phone to her

"Paapu?! Where are you?"

"Sorry Jaan! I had some urgent work and had to'"

Rimjhim did not let him finish but started her tantrums and complaints. Mohan was trying hard to manage her while Megha was looking at Rimjhim adoringly on seeing her taunting with all might and right. She hoped to put up with a fight with Mohan like Rimjhim and wondered whether their distance close down soon to grant her all her wishes. Rimjhim handed over the phone to her and left from there.

"That's like my sweet little Jaan! I know you will get convinced" Megha heard Mohan talking on the phone

"Oh! Is she convinced?"

"Haana! What do you think, Mrs. Bhatnagar?" Mohan quickly responded with a pride raising his collar

"Then it's good for you! You are saved from one! Because I am not convinced yet, Mr. Bhatnagar" Megha pulled up what she wanted and she was amazed at how easily she found her way

"Arrey yaar! That's not fair! You didn't have any problem last night when I left"

"May be I lost touch with my kind! Thanks to Rimjhim now I got to pick it up again!" Megha could easily imagine Mohan brushing his hands into his hair, and teasingly smiled at the vision of him

"You both are a dangerous combo! I gotta do something about this"

"Try all you want, Mr. Bhatnagar! You are not to be spared now" Megha mimicked like a vamp

"Welcome back, Mrs. Mirchi Bhatnagar!" Mohan winked at the other side

"Spiderman, you are the best!" Nanhi hugged Mohan from behind and kissed him

"What is this about, Chavvanni?" Mohan joined her in her cheer

Nanhi showed Addu's message on her phone

Sorry di! I shouldn't have behaved like that. You are a sweet sister! I love you - Addu

"Addu called me this morning and we patched up. I know it's all because of you"

"See I told you everything will be alright! But I didn't do anything. You are a sweet sister and how long can he be mad at you?" Mohan touched her head and shook it softly

"My Spiderman is also a sweet person"

"That's there!" Mohan gave a proud pose for himself, and then touched her chin which she returned sweetly to close their usual gesture

"So will we all be together soon?"

"Hey Chavvanni, sunna! We are together, isn't it?"

Nanhi and Mohan cheerfully smiled while Nanhi phone rang.

"Wake up call?" Mohan gave a bothered look as Nanhi excused herself before picking up the call. She waved at him affectionately as she walked off. He was lost in some random thoughts looking at her and waved back.

Pages to be continued...

Page 24:
Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now I have started imagining Manish as Addu..and the scenes you wrote suit both of them so beautifully!

Thanks Poo for this lovely update πŸ€—
Megher_Palok thumbnail
"Welcome Back Mrs. Mirchi Bhatnagar !" πŸ˜›   thank u thank u thanks a TON for this grand return of Mirchi Bhatnagar's πŸ˜›   Show pe to dikhte nahi n how much i miss mirchi πŸ˜†

Loved d Mohan-Addu convo...n Megha-RJ-Mohan phone convo πŸ˜ƒ

Can i expect a naughty n playful Mohan-Megha for next page?!! πŸ˜‰

Great updt as usual πŸ‘ ...Waiting eagerly for d Next Page 😳
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice poo  i was wondering where  next page was  
bawriforkunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How much I appreciate u will be less Senpoo!
U always amaze me with the thought that even a leap can be so wonderful..
This is my NBT..!
YES! This is the NBT I miss since 5th oct 2012..!
Thanks a ton Senpoo..
Thank u very very much for returning me my NBT.. :')
I will be always obliged of urs for writing this!
*HUGS*
Love u loads for this! :-*
P.S. - PLZ.. update soon.. I almost become half while waiting for recent update.. Lost all weight while waiting :-P
Plz.. Update it ASAP!
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another stupendo fantabulously fantastical part Poo and a nice mohan Addu convo Super liked it. and return of mirchi bathnagar was also great.

Thx for the PM
Edited by Pravesh.P - 10 years ago
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome part Poo..

Plz cont soon..
Thanks for the PM !