Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF: "The Next Page" - Completed! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 56

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Awesome Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: "The Next Page" - Completed! (Page 10)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Page 8:

Megha couldn't come out of the shock when Addu announced that he is going to Bhopal for his Industrial Training in a Printing & Publishing Company. She wanted to believe that it's all good luck coming in to turn things for better but she couldn't help dread the fate as well. Somehow she managed to convince herself not to interpret too much. She decided to let her life take its own turns and make her family cross the junctions without intrusions.

"Mummy, why don't you cancel the summer camp program and come with me?"

"No, Addu beta! I have committed to this program and some kids are coming to stay here from out station as well"

"I hope I will find time to visit Nanhi. If the company isn't insisting on staying in-house, then we could have rented an apartment to stay together"

"I would tell you both to have your own experiences to learn from" Megha maintained a composed statement without revealing any anxiety in her voice.

"That's like my mummy! She may not want to disturbed amidst her busy schedules and meetings"

Megha raised her eyebrows looking at Addu who is looking at her seriously. She wasn't sure what is running in Addu's minds but she wanted to believe the outlook he is portraying. Sometimes it felt as if she is dealing with a big unknown factor with him, but she couldn't dare to question his intentions too much.

"Cool Mummy! And I too would not want to be troubled when I plan outings with my girlfriend"

Saying this Addu started laughing triumphantly getting his prank with her. Megha smiled taking it light and easy with him.

"Don't forget to talk to me every day, Addu"

"I will not and you know it, Mummy"

When he said this and looked at her strongly, Megha wasn't sure whether to be happy or be worried about it. Sometimes she wanted Addu to get on himself and move away from the intense bond that he shared with her. She fears that it might turn him too much into a shell making him incapable of being emotionally independent. Many times she misses Mohan's support on matters like this and she doubts her own capacity in upbringing all by herself.

In the next few days Megha got busy with her school summer camp arrangements. She was in charge of the accommodation setup for the kids and ensured that they are ready for the kids' admission the next day. She found herself filled with excitement for the days to come and little did she know that there is a sweet surprise awaiting her.

Megha was checking her wardrobe when her hands found a blue color hand printed silk saree. She traced her fingers on the fabric to feel the moments attached to it.

She has FB.

Mohan and Megha are in a saree shop.

"Show all the best sarees that you have in your shop" Mohan asks the salesman and smiles at Megha.

"Mr. Bhatnagar, are you sure you have enough money in your pocket?" Megha teases him in her usual tone.

"Mrs. Bhatnagar, worry not! I have credit card with me" he winks at her and shuts down on receiving an angry stare from Megha.

As they started looking at the sarees the salesman showed them, Mohan kept nudging Megha to pick everything that comes into his hands. She wasn't sure what his intention was then. She loses her patience and walks away from there.

"Megha, what happened?" Mohan asks innocently.

"When you don't have the intention to buy saree then why did you bring me here?" Megha fumes with anger.

"No sarees are good here. See nothing goes well with your complexion"

"You are so stingy"

Megha walks out of the shop angrily while Mohan follows her hastily. She sits on the bike not touching him and leaving space between them. Mohan smiles to himself on this and applies brakes often to make her dash on to him. Megha's anger sees no bounds and she rages into the house the moment the bike stops. Mohan teasingly blinks and runs behind her as if not knowing what's happening.

"I am hungry, Megha"

"No food today"

"What kind of wife leaving your husband starved like this?"

"Mean husband's Mirchi wife"

Mohan laughs out loud on this response from Megha. He slowly walks to her and clasps his arms around her. She tries to free herself but he doesn't let her.

"It's been days I have seen this Mirchi avatar of yours" Mohan teases her further.

"You will now see only this avatar hereafter"

"I hope so" Mohan waves a shopping bag in front of her.

Megha's eyes open up widely in surprise. She grabs it from him and opens it up hurriedly. She takes out a blue color hand printed silk saree. Mohan looks at her in adoration and with a pride of excitement.

"You, you, you!" She starts chasing him as if to spank him to which Mohan pretends to run away. Before she reaches him, he catches hold of her and pulls her closer to him.

"Thank you" He says it as a whisper into her ears.

Megha looks at him questioningly. She did not completely understand what he is gaining out of this but she is filled with joy for every act of his. He just takes the saree and drapes it on her shoulder.

"Just perfect! I selected this the moment I entered the shop" His eyes glittered in pride.

FB ends.

Megha was looking pretty in her joy filled face, meeting the kids entering the camp. As she was welcoming the kids, she felt a soft hand on hers. She turned to look at a smiling Rimjhim standing in front of her. She was shocked in sweet surprise and the smile transferred into her face.

"Hi, Jhansi" Rimjhim recognized Megha the moment she spotted her in the campus.

Megha tried but failed to recognize her own voice. She just hugged and kissed Rimjhim. Just then she realized a moment of realization in her. Slowly and steadily she raised her head to look around. She wasn't sure what or whom to expect there but she felt waves rushing inside her.

"Hello Megha bhabhi"

She turned to face Guru standing in front of her. She felt a disappointment inside which she was able to hide successfully. She really felt happy seeing Guru after so many years. She realized a completion in her missed links of relationships.

"Hi Guru! How are you?"

"Very good. How are you bhabhi?"

She smiled vaguely but did not hesitate to show her expression of joy in meeting him.

"Good and I am very happy to see you here"

"Rimjhim wanted to join the summer camp here"

"Oh! I am very glad you chose us" Megha did not know what she meant but words just flew out of her mouth before she could realize it.

As they were talking, Megha did not realize those curious eyes wavering through the crowd to get a glimpse of her from far. Mohan just emerged out of the rental car and immediately his eyes spotted Megha in the bright blue saree. He did not escape the memory flashing the moment they shared with that saree.

He uttered out loud "Just perfect!"

He was pleased to witness the bond created between Megha and Rimjhim. He did not want to miss this moment in his life and dared to face the fateful separation after everything. He closed his eyes as if to register and capture the moment for his memory. He stood still there without being aware of his surroundings.

"Bhaiya" Guru shook him again.

Mohan got back into his senses and looked at Guru.

"Everything went fine and baby is quite comfortably settled"

"Do you think she misses me?"

Guru looked at him doubtfully and he was sure that he knows what Mohan wanted to know. He says "Ofcourse she misses you". Mohan smiles at him knowingly.

In Bhopal, Addu is found restless on his training day one. He walks into the office along with his group of friends. They were a group of 3 boys and 2 girls. They gathered at the Admin office and started their induction formalities. As they were filing the forms of applications, Addu couldn't help but notice the man entering into the office premises. He was shocked and confused. He tried to catch a better view of the person and he confirmed it. It is Mohan Bhatnagar entering into his office cabin.

"Who is he?" Addu asked his friends.

"He is Mohan Bhatnagar, the founder of the company. He is also the editor in chief of the news department" said the front office assistant.

Addu wasn't sure whether he is surprised or shocked or upset. But he knew for sure that his days in Bhopal are not going to be as easy as he imagined.

Pages to be continued...

Page 9:

Edited by Senpoo - 08 April 2013 at 8:38am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bawriforkunalchandana123blmadhuriheydoc27naq5jessiejayPravesh.Pbaublesjia03knrajisakhisangniasmi279meghan27shourieLeesanRidz.InstigatorMoner_RadiodsgirlMegher_Palok

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
superb... tooo good

Senpoo

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Amazing part...

Senpoo

Pravesh.P

Goldie

Pravesh.P

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Amazing part Poo and thanks for the PM 

Senpoo

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Very very happening update! Rimjhim with Megha and Addu with Mohan, loving and very anxious to know what happens next?? Update soon, I am very excited for the next part.

Senpoo

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
love it poo..time for addu and mohan to meet ..cant wait for d next part Smile

Senpoo

swavai2

Goldie

swavai2

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Wow, very nice and a special jhappi for MM fb, i almost saw that sari and them in their house. Lovely update. Keep it up.
Swati.

Senpoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top