FF: "The Next Page" - Completed! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Pravesh.P

Hey Poo u here during a week end "rubbing eyes in disbelief"
 Any how keep the update coming

πŸ˜ƒ Yeah! Just connected to check my mails and of course comments for my OS! πŸ˜‰. Ok now logging off! Bye! Enjoy your sunday! πŸ˜ƒ
why are u not the story writer?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4:

Nanhi wiped off her tears on hearing the knock on her door. Megha walked in and saw the letter opened. She smiled but on seeing a teary eyed Nanhi, she got concerned.

"Nanhi, What is it, beta?"

"I am just thinking how it will be to meet him after so many years"

Megha showed a joy of satisfaction and was happy that Nanhi was considering of going there.

"I am not forcing you to do anything, Nanhi. I and Mohan will be very happy if you decide to go there. But we totally understand if you don't want to."

Megha looked at Nanhi's face, intensely, to know what was running there, when she stressed on the 'not want to' part. She was very sure that Nanhi would be filled with joy for wanting to go to Mohan, but would she accept it that easy? Megha was determined to break through that barrier this time, so Mohan can get at least this one wish that he had asked her.

"I know it must be difficult initially but in the three months that you are going to stay there, you will get comfortable."

"Rimjhim'" she hesitated.

"She is such a sweet little girl and you sure will like her"

Nanhi thought to herself 'No mummy! She is not the problem but I am. I don't know how I am going to deal with my own feelings whenever I see her and Mohan bonding'

"Nanhi, Inform your office about the change of plan in your stay"

"No mummy! I will stay with Spiderman.." Nanhi was surprised to see how easy the name fell through her. She wondered 'Was it this easy all this while and it's just that I didn't recognize it?' She hated to accept the fact that she hasn't moved on yet. She continued.

"I will stay with Spiderman for two or three days before moving into my company accommodation."

Megha was disappointed but did not want to say anything more. She just hoped that everything falls in place soon.

"Ok beta. Come I will help you packing"

"No mummy, I will take care"

Megha walked out of the room to see Addu sitting on the sofa watching TV. She was shocked and wondered when he arrived. She hoped that he hadn't heard any of their conversation.

"Addu, when did you come? Are you not keeping well? I thought you will be late after the party at your friend's place"

"No mummy, I got headache and couldn't stand the loud music, so I came off"

"Oh dear! Wait, I will get you some hot tea. In minutes your headache will be gone"

Addu gave a puzzled look at Megha who by then had vanished into the kitchen. A few minutes later when Megha sat next to Addu giving him the tea, Addu accidentally stomped her leg.

"Sorry Mummy"

"It's ok beta. Nothing happened."

Addu was quiet for a while then asked "Mummy, Did I hurt you?"

"Not at all!" Megha responded in haste and when she looked at him, she wasn't sure what he was asking this for. She just smoothed his hair with her hands and smiled at him. He gave back a guilty smile and looked like he tried to hide something in his eyes.

Megha said casually "Nanhi will be leaving for Bhopal tomorrow"

"Will you feel lonely after she is gone, Mummy?"

Megha was stunned to hear this. "Why Addu? You are here with me. Moreover, Nanhi is gone only for few months and she will be back soon. Even if we miss her, she sure can make a weekend trip home."

"But will she, mummy?"

Megha was confused and not sure what Addu was trying to say or ask.

"Looks like you are very confused, beta. What is it?"

Addu did not say anything. He forced himself to smile at her and just laid his head on her lap. Megha couldn't figure anything from his act. She knew that this wasn't Addu's reaction whenever he heard them talking about Mohan. So she was sure that he hadn't known about their conversation but she was worried about what was going on in his mind now.

Megha couldn't help remembering Addu's reactions, whenever she tried to talk about Mohan. The otherwise obedient and well behaved Addu either went into his own den or threw upon tantrums on every silly matter. She understood that Addu wasn't there yet and he needed more time. It was only with perseverance that she could reach anywhere close to what she wanted for her family. From then it had never been a turn back for her, giving all the support Addu wanted from her to make him feel secured. She tried everything of her capacity, leaving no stones unturned, to make him her priority in every simple way. And her only hope was to have Addu come out of the shell on his own to accept Mohan in his own way.

She just brushed through his hairs and let him be on her lap, without disturbing him. Just then Nanhi walked into the living room.

"Mummy, I am done with my packing. Should I inform Spi'" She just held back her words on seeing Addu.

"Is Addu not keeping well, Mummy?"

"No, I am not! I'm just trying to steal mummy's lap for myself before you claim it!" Addu winked at her playfully trying to get back in form. Nanhi came in to occupy the other side of Megha's lap and said teasingly "I am fine in sharing it with you!"

Megha was surprised but was happy to see Addu talking in his usual way. She always enjoyed the brother-sister pranks and games pulling each other. Her heart seemed to be full in those times, forgetting all other shortcomings in her life. During those moments, she wondered what filled Mohan's heart in their absence and hoped that Rimjhim filled those empty spaces for him.

She has FB.

After one year of separation, Mohan visited his family hoping to stay with them forever. He decided to make his visit a surprise and makes his entry late into the night. He opened the house with the keys with him and without making any noise entered his room. He was so mesmerized and captivated in awe watching a peacefully sleeping Megha. He could see a smile on her lips and it appeared to him that she was in her own dreams. He said to himself "I wish I am there filling your dreams, Megha! Because I want that sweet smile meant only for me!"

He kept his bag aside and slowly slipped onto the bed next to her. Turning towards her he rested his head on his arms so that he got to see her very close. He admired her adoringly and wanted to pull her towards him. But he couldn't force himself to intrude her dream, which he thought was about them.

He slowly removed the hair falling on her face with his other hand and traced his fingers on the side of her face. She just twisted her lips at the corners as if disturbed by breeze. Mohan bent closer to her and blew air on her eyes. She opened her eyes to see Mohan's face hazily and closed them back ignoring the fact. He smiled and moved further close to kiss her eyes gently. The touch of those soft lips shivered her senses, to make her eyes wide open.

"Mohan!" When she was about to sit up, Mohan fell on her to hug her back into position and responded "Megha".

Megha shied away seeing Mohan's face so close to hers, his nose rubbing into hers.

Mohan asked "What was it?"

"What?"

"Your dream!"

"My dream?"

"I know you were dreaming and I was there in it. Tell me, Megha!"

Megha pushed him away and turned to face him.

"So Mr. Bhatnagar thinks that I dream only about him?"

"It's only this Mr.Bhatnagar who can bring that attractive smile on Mrs. Bhatnagar"

"Don't be over-confident, Mr. Bhatnagar. I feel sorry for you"

She held his nose tenderly and shook his head left to right.

"It is not always about you, Mister"

Mohan pretended to be angry and turned his back to her. Megha smiled at his action and continued

"There is a prince in my dream who doesn't know to tie his shoe laces, doesn't know how to talk to kids/elders and is always playful. He is very lovely in his heart and I have lost my heart to him. Now I'm trying to find him to get him locked in my hands"

As she went on about her Prince, Mohan spread a huge grin on his lips, enjoying her description. She quietly rubbed his back of the shoulder and slowly moved her hands to his front as if to pacify him. When she was least expecting, Mohan pulled her hands to him, to place soft kisses on them. Then he locked himself into her arms "See, You locked me into you forever! I can never be lost again"

She hugged him closer to her and kissed his shoulders. "I love you, Mohan"

His eyes brightened up with her endearment. He turned to her and kissed her cheeks "I love you, Megha"

They just relished their bliss of togetherness in each other's' arms. Little did they know that that would be their last night together and there was a long separation awaiting them later.

When Mohan had finally shared his opinion of an indefinite separation the next day, Megha was shaken to death. Though she could only second his opinion in every way, she dreaded to accept it. While Mohan himself was shattered and was upset, Megha walked to him. She took his hands into hers and looked him into his eyes. She could only see the pain that he was trying to hide there.

"I want you to take with you someone from here"

Mohan gave a confused look at her puzzle.

"Nanhi"

Mohan was astonished at the vision of her suggestion but got into senses immediately. He just pressed her hands with soft intensity.

"Megha, I am fine; and I will be fine"

FB ends.

"Mummyyy'" Nanhi and Addu have been calling Megha in chorus. It looked like they both were trying to grab her attention in their own ways, and Megha gave them the much needed smile and laughter watching them.

Pages to be continued...

Page5:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/78822080

Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago
superb... poo... how I wish season 2 would be on these lines
Excellent update PooπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ and thanks for the PM.
I think if Sonal was in the helm for the separation track, we would have seen something sensible like this
How i wish our show was also simple like this
poo..love it...cant wait for d next page...write it quickly...and thank you for d PM πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the PM Poo πŸ€—
I so love this mr and mrs Bhatnagar of your story, brings a big grin on my face!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Loving it and waiting eagerly for the next one! Update soon!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ where were u Poo with this talent? ...Superb...MM FB scene was

I must say...U r an extreme romantic person 😳 πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the PM n Next Page ASAP ! πŸ˜ƒ Cant wait now... 😊

Oh forgot to add...Most logical reason of seperation n describtion how they handled it... i ve ever read in fan-fictions on this forum 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks Poo, very nicely done! Thanks for the pm ! πŸ˜Š

Page 5:

Mohan was in his Bhopal house looking at one of the rooms in awe. Guru walked in with a cup of coffee for him and looked at him strangely.

"What happened bhaiya? Are you not happy with the room dcor?"

"Naa Guru! I'm more than happy and just imagining Chavvanni walking into the room, all surprised!"

Guru looked worried "Bhaiya, Are you sure, Nanhi will come to stay with us?"

"Guru, I know my Chavvanni! She is sure upset and angry with me. But she can't stay away for long!"

Rimjhim came in running and hugged Mohan. "Who is coming to our home, Paapu?"

"Someone just like you"

"Is it a girl or boy?"

"Sweet little girl"

"Ok good! I will be happy to play with girls. I'm bored playing with these two boys" She mocked at them and ran into her room.

Mohan and Guru smiled at each other. Guru prayed to God. "Hope all goes well!!"

"Guru, everything will go well if you prepare good food for my Chavvanni!"

Guru crossed his arms with pouted lips. Mohan smiled at him.

"Bhaiya, Do you know what food Nanhi likes? I will make all her special items giving her a big surprise!"

Mohan showed a frowned face. "Guru, I am scared now. 8 years and Chavvanni must have changed a lot. Her habits, likes and dislikes. So many unknown things to me. Do you think she still likes me the same way as earlier? Does she still want to see me as her Spiderman?"

Mohan sat down with a concerned and worried look on his face.

"Arrey yaar! Why didn't she write to me any time at all? How I wish I know all about her now."

"Ohho Bhaiya, Don't worry. She will just be our sweet little Nanhi, as always."

"Guru, Should I get some gift for her, when I go to receive her at the station?"

"What will you get for her?"

Mohan thought for a while "I know what I should get for her. Also I have to add one more thing to her room."

In the night Mohan was in his room, lost in his thoughts, while Rimjhim was sleeping next to him. Mohan remembered those days when Nanhi used to hug him and sleep.

Mohan has FB.

Mohan and Megha sitting next to each other, on that night before he was leaving for the last time.

"Mohan, Will we all be together anytime soon?"

"That day is not too far, Megha"

"I trust you,Mohan"

Megha looked at him hopefully but she could just see a lifeless expression on Mohan's face. They both knew what the truth was going to be but could only smile at each other consolingly. Megha rested her head on Mohan's shoulder. She slowly let her hands around his waist to hold him  tightly, as if not ready to let him go anywhere. Mohan could feel the warmth and tension in that hold. He turned towards her and kissed on her head. He held around her squeezingly closer to him, returning the feel of possessiveness that she shared with him. Tears of separation flew through their cheeks and they were just left like this with no words.

Nanhi was found sitting on the swing. Mohan walked towards and sat next to her. Nanhi looked at him and she was filled with tears. Mohan was so heartbroken to see her like that and he hugged her. He kissed on her forehead and tried to hold himself strong.

"Hey chavvanni, sunna! Don't cry"

"Spiderman, you told that you will be with us forever!"

Mohan was hurt but hiding it to himself he said "Nothing changes even now, Chavvanni. We are always together"

"Sachchi?"

"Muchchi!"

Mohan knew his words weren't that easy as always but he had to say it to make himself believe in that. He wanted to be as innocent as Nanhi to believe in simple magic happening around them. He touched her chin which she returned as well, to give a hi-five finishing their usual action of endearment.

He gave her a card and flowers. The card read 'To my Best Friend! Our Friendship is forever!' signed as 'Spiderman'. Nanhi gave a big grin and hugged him.

"Chavvanni, I want you to be the support for your Mummy. She must be feeling very alone when I am gone"

"You know that I will. What about you Spiderman?"

Mohan couldn't help himself from taking a deep breath. Then he said with a teasing smile "Guru is there with me. He will take care and we will manage"

He could only sense that his mind was doing all the talking but his heart was so restless that he could feel waves inside him. He just hoped that he could find a way to control them and keep himself intact, for the sake of everyone.

FB ends.

Mohan continued to sit through the night in his thoughts. He never let go off the latest family picture sent by Megha. He just hoped he recognizes Nanhi without any trouble at the station.

Mohan was at the railway station. He held a card and flowers in his hands. He looked very restless and got irritated when the announcement said "The train from Indore is 10 minutes delayed".

"Arrey yaar! 10 minutes! I've been waiting since 6 am for the 7 O' clock train and now it's delayed 10 more minutes!"

He felt as if his heart was going to burst out anytime with excitement. He said to himself "Mohan Bhatnagar, Don't worry nothing will happen to you". He smiled to himself and couldn't believe or reason any of his acts. But he looked so contented amidst the excitement and felt the main purpose of his wait was going to be paid in full. The sight of the train made him more nervous and he touched his heart to feel the beat there. He closed his eyes for a while before starting to relive his Spiderman days again.

The station was not crowded much and the passengers getting down from the train were very few as well. It wasn't difficult to spot Nanhi walking with her trolley suitcase on the platform. She hadn't spotted Mohan yet. The moment Mohan's eyes laid on her he just couldn't feel a gasp escaping from him. He just murmured to himself "Chavvanni!"

He just walked towards her while Nanhi spotted him. Her footsteps stopped automatically and she couldn't sense what her feelings are then. She tried to smile but she did not feel any movement in her facial muscles and it appeared that she had frozen in the hot summer. Mohan slowly moved closer to her and he gave a look at her from top to bottom. He was just so happy as if to see a long lost friend and also like a proud father. His hands wanted to touch his Chavvanni's chin and greet her in their special way, but somehow he couldn't feel his hands moving at all.

When he finally managed to bring his hands up, Nanhi was not sure what to expect. She sure was not ready for a hand shake with him. If his hands were reaching her chin then she was not at all sure whether she could bring herself to return the gesture as always. She wanted to believe that it came out as natural as earlier but she didn't dare to face it if otherwise.

As if Mohan understood what was going on inside her, he hesitantly stopped his hand halfway. He then took the card and flowers from the other hand to give to her. She looked relieved of her confusion and disappointed for her need at the same time. She took them from his hands and smiled at him. He tried to say something but then realized that his voice wasn't coming out. He cleared his throat and brought himself to say something that he thought was appropriate at that time.

"I will take your bag"

She wanted to say no, but she found it better to handover the bag than to try saying something which she thought wasn't possible for some more time. And she thought that it will never be for very long time. They started walking together sharing a look and smile with each other. They could feel a sense of familiarity in the strangers between them. They were not sure whether it was a good sign or bad. But they wanted to leave it to forces of nature to take over instead of them taking things in their hands.

Pages to be continued...

Page6:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79070200

Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago