Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Superb Poo...just Superb ! Mind blowing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the FB scene most πŸ˜› ...Keep the Pages coming πŸ‘πŸΌ
Senpoo thumbnail

Page 3:

Back in her house, Megha saved the envelope in a box of envelopes inside her closet. She gently touched them and gave a brief smile of satisfaction. She thought to herself 'Mohan, I will try my best to get the one thing that you are asking for, which I always wanted you to have'.

Megha walked into Nanhi's room where she was engrossed reading and collecting articles for her new job. She lifted her head to give a sharp look at Megha then got back to her work. Megha knew this look of Nanhi which meant she didn't like to be disturbed. And this was what her response was most of the time when Megha returned from the Post Office.

Megha just placed the envelope on the table and sat next to her. Nanhi looked at the "From ' Your Spiderman" words on it and couldn't help a twinkle in her eye. Megha didn't miss to see those sparkles every time she handed over the letter to Nanhi.

"Your Spiderman is very proud of you for your new job"

No response from Nanhi. Megha continued.

"Kids' growing up and settling down always make the parents so proud of them"

"That must be for the parent who is part of the kid's life"

"Staying close or far away, parents will never become strangers"

"Kids cannot appreciate long-distance relationship"

"But you knew Mohan has always been part of our lives. He knows everything that is happening around us. His presence is felt in every moment that we share"

"Only through letters"

"And in our thoughts"

"Mummy we are through with this many times and why start again when I don't agree to what you are going to say!"

"You must know how much he misses you and how much he would love to talk to you"

"Did I stop him talking to me and did I ask him to go away from us?"

"Whatever had happened, we are always a family and that will never change. And I want you to do something for the happiness in the family"

Nanhi gave a confused look at Megha.

"Mohan would love to have you stay with him when you are in Bhopal doing the training"

"But Mummy, you know'"

Megha cut her through "Nanhi beta, I have never forced you to do things. And I would not want to do it now too. But I would want you to think through this with open mind without any rage"

"Mummy'"

"No, That's too fast. Take your time to think through and I will talk to you again."

Before moving out Megha said in a cheerful voice "There is a latest picture of Mohan and Jaanu! If you want to see you can!"

Megha waved the picture in her hands like a fan just so that Nanhi could glance at the details. Then she kept it on top of the envelope and got out of the room with a smile on her face.

Nanhi gave a soft look at the things awaiting her on the table. She slowly moved her fingers on the photo and took it in her hands. She couldn't resist a smile on seeing a smiling Mohan. She gently touched his chin and raised her hands, as if to remember the special gesture the Chavvanni-Spiderman duo shared. She then gave an envious look at Rimmy just to remind herself the space that she lost to her! The special space that she shared in her Spiderman's heart and life!

She took the envelope and went to her closet. There she pulled out a box full of unopened envelopes addressed "From ' Your Spiderman" except for one. She took that opened letter to read those faded lines, again.

Hey Chavvanni, sunnna'.

Oh! I find it very odd to write to you but I know this will help us much more than what we think. I miss you so much, Chavvanni. I hear the bell ringing almost every day! I feel like you are sitting and talking to me all the time. Whatever happened to us as a family has nothing to do with you. Our relationship remains the same and I want you to know that. Everyone makes mistakes and we just try to do the best to keep things alive without letting them dying. Hope you understand this one day or the other. But now I want you to know that I am always here for you, even when you don't need me.

Lovingly Yours,
Spiderman

'This is your first letter to me, Spiderman! And I had never thought that this will be the one that would keep me away from you for this long. You don't know how much I cried reading this letter. You were never near me to wipe my tears or to hold me or to call "Hey, Chavvanni, sunnna". I never dared to open any of the other letters knowing that they are just words from you without your nearness to me.'

Nanhi was in tears while saying all this to herself in her empty room.

'Every time I receive a letter from you, more than the joy that they bring, I could feel my fears rising with them. I see them as the element that keeps you away from me. They bring the message that you are not coming back any soon. They only indicate me that the day hasn't come yet. So I never felt like opening them. You might be thinking that I am angry with you but I love you so much to be in angry with you.'

Nanhi picked the picture in her hands.

'I know I had lost all my growing up years with you. Miss those days that would have made me know the person that you are and made you know the person that I am. And whenever I think of those empty space filled in my years, I feel very jealous of Jaanu who is sharing that special bond with you always.'

Nanhi couldn't bring herself to put the new envelope into the box. She touched and felt as if this one was something to bring her closer to her Spiderman. She wanted to treat this one as not the usual bomb but as a flower bouquet inviting her into her Spiderman's life, once again. She finally opened it.

Hey Chavvanni, sunnna'.

Have I ever told you that I am very proud of you? If not, then I want to tell it now. I am so proud of you! You are the sweetest and most beautiful daughter, I could ever ask for! You came in as an angel into my life bringing the most beautiful moments, which I always cherish. I would love to relive those beautiful moments with my dear Chavvanni. Will you please do me the favor of staying with me, dear? I promise, I will behave well and will provide you with clean towels and hankies! πŸ˜ƒ

Yours lovingly,
Spiderman

A moment of joy engrossed Nanhi and she dwelled in it closing her eyes. Finally the day had come to her which she always wanted to see, sooner than later.

She had FB!

Nanhi was sitting next to a sleeping Addu who was back from the hospital. She found Mohan and Megha sitting outside, holding hands. Though very feeble, she could overhear their serious conversation.

"Mohan, Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright"

"I too want to think like it but I know Megha, it is not happening"

"We have just started Mohan and still have long way to go. You.."

Mohan intruded "The long way will only make it worse, Megha"

"You never know'"

Again Mohan cut in "I know! I know! Yes, I know that feeling"

Mohan put his head down looking blankly at the floor. Megha looked worried but with dazed expression moved to him.

"I could relate myself with the situation and not know what I should do next."

"You and your dad?"

Mohan nodded in agreement "I had never let him explain things to me and adamantly held on to my prejudice"

"Don't you think you are trying better than your father?"

"This is not about me, Megha. Now this is about Addu!"

Megha struck with the realization. "Unless he opens up this is not going to be easy?"

She asked "Shall we do with a counselor?"

"I don't want to pressurize him Megha. It may take turns for worse"

"Then?"

"It's only when I moved away from my dad that I appreciated his efforts to reconcile with me. By then he was too far away from me. And we never made it to work!"

Megha was dreading to think what was going in Mohan's mind.

"I don't want anything to come between us that would kill our love for each other, Megha"

"What are you saying, Mohan?"

"My constant presence could bring trouble to Addu and I am scared of anything untoward happening to him"

Megha was not ready to hear anything more but the fear was vanishing away knowing how things would turn, if otherwise.

"I will go away somewhere for a while"

A horrified Nanhi ran into Mohan "No Spiderman!" Mohan hugs her into him and consoles her sobbing.

"Hey Chavvanni, sunna! Why are you crying like this? I am not gone forever. I will be visiting you every now and then"

Megha came closer to them and touched Mohan's shoulder not knowing whether this was going to work as they expect. She vaguely looked at Addu who was sleeping so peacefully.

FB ends.

Nanhi couldn't get past what happened after that. Every time Mohan visited them, Addu's behavior became worse. His weekly visits became monthly then yearly till they completely stopped 8 years back. After that it was only his letters that connected them. She was even angry with Megha for supporting Mohan.

'I believed you Spiderman, but things didn't turn out as you said. Why didn't you stay with us and find a better way than this? And now you ask me to come and stay with you? What should I do?'

Pages to be continued... Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Megher_Palok thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I m at a loss of word πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Briliant Poo Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Is there any word more than Love? 😳 If yes then i want to say that particular word for the FB ❀️

Keep the more n more Pages coming πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Megher_Palok - 11 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
managed to read the 2nd and 3rd part..dey r lovely poo..i just love d way dey connect to each other thorugh letters...and the part where nanhi says y she hasnt opened d other letters after the first one..it touched me..amazing amazing work...waiting for the next page of d diary πŸ˜Š
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent parts PooπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘Keep writingπŸ‘πŸΌ
sakhisangni thumbnail
Finally read the second and third part. Awesome updates I must sayπŸ‘
Wish MM would have kept that communication between them open but alas...but then there won't be any unnecessary drama and no TRPs

loved the way they interact with each other through lettersπŸ‘πŸΌ and could also relate to nanhi's feelings and her pent up emotions with those yet to be opened letters...

Waiting for more pages, update soon.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kya NBT Aaisa simple and easy nahi ho saktaπŸ€” really yaar what you wrote this is our real NBT.
Senpoo thumbnail
Thanks Ami, Peu, Pranay, Dhara, Sakhi, Pravesh, Jia! πŸ˜ƒ Glad you all liked it! Sure more pages are to come! πŸ˜ƒ
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Poo u here during a week end "rubbing eyes in disbelief"
 Any how keep the update coming