Fan Fictions

Web of Secrets

aashi_taichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The character and its names for this ff solemnly belong to the serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

W e b   of   S e c r e t s

Prologue

Everyone in these world posses a SECRET, a secret which literally means kept from or not known by others. A hidden tale of speech or a living being, it depends ,which may turn the world of an individual upside down which can carry either a sorrowful or a life filled with happiness with it. A secret which can make a characteristic difference in specific life of people who are related to its secrecy.

Khushi, as the name implies happiness, a woman who carries charm and meaning of her name for her loved ones. But for the world she is an epitome of elegantly beautiful, resolute, courageous and tactful person. She has a strong believe in her Devi maiyya who has been her strength in her life. Her fate hasn't been a fair game to her but she been an optimistic one has emerged as a conqueror to her problems. She has been thankful to Devi maiyya for enclosing secrets of her life which is buried under her. Would she be able to hide it forever? Will almighty be able to keep her away from the misery or destiny will expose it?

Arnav Singh Raizada, the enigmatic person known to the Fashion world, a man who fetches a wave of attention and authority by his name itself, who believes in writing his own destination. Arnav Singh Raizada who is an enigma for others but not from himself has been living life with an unsolved mystery. The moment he comes even an ounce to crack the secrecy of his puzzled life, destiny plays its ugly game and take it away from him. A secret which is still partial and had been taken away from him with his wife by his fate or almighty the two in which he has no believe. Would it be hidden from him forever or destiny will disclose it to him?

Witness a journey of Arnav and khushi in a web of Secrets, a web which is webbed by others deceit, jealously, ploys and a mode to take revenge from them by none other then their closed ones. Would they will be able to find the way from this maze of secrecy? Would the path which is covered with tale of secrecy will lead them to each other or would it apart them more? Will love blossom between them or would they hate each other when these query are acknowledged?

Hi friends this is the first time Iam writing something on the character we adore a lot. Iam not an expert in writing but I will try to write the thoughts for this ff in best possible way please pardon me for any of my mistake. I had this plot running in mind so I penned it. Hope u will like it. Do give your feedback or give a like.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice concept woulld love to read more plz pm me whn u update nxt