Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Poor Ranveer...!

Poll Question: What do u guys think,who is responsible for Ranveer's nightmare...?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [12.50%]
1 [12.50%]
6 [75.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Alia.tamanna

Alia.tamanna

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hey guys according to u all,who's responsible for Ranveer's nightmare.Ouch
For me all d three hav contributed for Ranveer's this condition,even MallikaOuch,she became a mute spectator of all d bad deeds done by DaljeetShocked,Daljeet used to humiliate nd torture nd Ranveer,bt both d ladies i.e. Mallika nd Sahiba never tried to make Daljeet realise,dt he's wrongCry.Even before going into mental hospital,he was already vry troubled frm these three.CryCry

PS:-This is my personal oppinion,I had no intensions to hurt any actor/character's fan.So,everybody is free to give their own oppinions nd d oppinions wud be respected.
Thanks.

Edited by Alia.tamanna - 13 March 2013 at 2:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kristen23marja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Ranveer...!" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
agree with u, why they dont put malika and daljeet in mental hospital?! i think because no1 will care about thm even they are in or not. that why they put ranveer, to hurt us and we all care about him:'( and love him!!! sorry daljeet and malika fans i dont wane hurt u friends

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
not only sahiba &.daljeet but malika too allowing daljeet to misuse her money to let down & hummiliate ranveer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.