Uttaran

Iccha Role going to End

voiletnikki thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So finally iccha going to  sacrifice her life becoz of her lovable friend tapasaya.
heart transplantation going to happen.

what a true friendship iccha is the best always.. iccha is soul  of Uttaran .

😭

Edited by voiletnikki - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: voiletnikki

So finally iccha going to  sacrifice her life becoz of her lovable friend tapasaya.
heart transplantation going to happen.

what a true friendship iccha is the best always.. iccha is soul  of Uttaran .

😭

Ya.. Ichcha s the soul of Uttaran.
Without her no uttaran.
cvs go to hell😑

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: behappyever

Ya.. Ichcha s the soul of Uttaran.
Without her no uttaran.
cvs go to hell😑

Ichchha may be the soul of Uttaran but a very stupid character through out unbelievable and illogical and not to mention dumb

Please Ichcha fans sorry don't mind I hope you understand what I mean
Rupali Guha has ruined every character into a brainless vegetable
😑

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasyafan

Ichchha may be the soul of Uttaran but a very stupid character through out unbelievable and illogical and not to mention dumb

Please Ichcha fans sorry don't mind I hope you understand what I mean
Rupali Guha has ruined every character into a brainless vegetable
😑

monica...td doesnt want to do ichcha...she wants to do.. meethi...as show will focus on meethi...as u sed miya biwi razi toh kya karega kazi...but she shud have quit meethi...instead of ichcha...but if ppl put their feet on the axe...whu can help...πŸ˜•
rasyafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

monica...td doesnt want to do ichcha...she wants to do.. meethi...as show will focus on meethi...as u sed miya biwi razi toh kya karega kazi...but she shud have quit meethi...instead of ichcha...but if ppl put their feet on the axe...whu can help...πŸ˜•

yes Merry this was suggested by Tina only I am sure of it and she must have got fed up with being Ichchha and now she wants to play negative role like rashmi's as well as wants to be a mahanta ki amma and mukta's role also manipulated by her I am seeing it quite clearly

As to what role Mukta wud be playing that future will tell

yes that is surprising becoz Meethi role is not identifying with viewers

chalo achchha hai kyonki we all want demise of Uttaran and v v fast

Ichchha fans are also very upset and confused by this stupid decision
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
do u meet personally to td -merryface or rasya fan coz in last chatting wat she said to me is totally different but if u chatted with her or u met with her if she said u anything i dont know bt hmse to yahi kaha usne ki she doesnt want iccha's charcter to be end...
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im believe in u shristee
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasyafan

yes Merry this was suggested by Tina only I am sure of it and she must have got fed up with being Ichchha and now she wants to play negative role like rashmi's as well as wants to be a mahanta ki amma and mukta's role also manipulated by her I am seeing it quite clearly

As to what role Mukta wud be playing that future will tell

yes that is surprising becoz Meethi role is not identifying with viewers

chalo achchha hai kyonki we all want demise of Uttaran and v v fast

Ichchha fans are also very upset and confused by this stupid decision

basic things need to be corrected...otherwise evn ten roles wont help...she has got a lot of promotion...no other actors were treated like her...no other actor was highlighted by producers like her...but producers cudnt see reality...till now promotion n pampering goes on...as fr mukku ..forget it...she will never allow mukkus story to happen...same they did to tappu...but rashs acting was superb...n she literally left the promoted one behind...im sure rupali never liked it...so shes trying tooth n nail...that now atleast she makes such innovations so that her candidate hogs the lime light...but evn now mukku is loved more than meethi...corruption can never go unnoticed...n quality always prevails over quantity...
rasyafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinafans

do u meet personally to td -merryface or rasya fan coz in last chatting wat she said to me is totally different but if u chatted with her or u met with her if she said u anything i dont know bt hmse to yahi kaha usne ki she doesnt want iccha's charcter to be end...

nahi personally nahi mili and never chatted with her
but mera anumaan  aisa hai
bcoz I know she is v close to Rupali and I am sure
she must have some say in charater as far as her charatcer goes atleast
like Gaurav does what he likes that is why his character has come out so fine

anyway sorry If I hurt your feelings
Disha and you
I have no intentions of hurting any ichchha fan yaar me to kisi ko jaan boojh kar ungli dekar nahi larti na panga leti hun but some people do it and that puts me off
I say what I find logical n factual
na kisi ko taunt karne ke liye na kisi ko belittle karne ke liye ya khush karne ke liye me comments deti hun

but I am trying to put here what my sense is telling

hey I have got an idea

why don't you chat with tina and tell from all of us not to kill ichchha character and nobody identifies with meethi character
and we all will sign all the members request to Tina not rupali guha but tina and open a request thread in IF

just my idea and sorry once again 😭
Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

im believe in u shristee

hey sorry Did not meant to hurt your feelings pls read my comments to tinafan that is for you too

just said what I thought might be the case

no intention of humiliating anyone not ichchha not tina not meethi not ichchha fans not tinafan not you or anyone

not my habit yaar

even then sorry