Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Identify the case from the pics:

\

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crime Patrol Dastak Quiz..." in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Ritu-

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
What You Need To mention...??

1. The general idea of the case.
2. The character of the person in the pic.
(ex-lead, side etc.)

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Wow!!  I like this game although it's little tough though, but I'll try my best anyway.

1)       Obviously March 9 & 10 episode about a girl addicted to drugs.  She played the role of the girl who was addicted to drugs.

2)       I believe this is the one where the girl in green dress was kidnapped and raped by two men in a house.  This one is from a village.  The lady in red dress played the main role of kidnapping the girl.

3)       I can't remember

4)       Oh I know this one!!  This was about the engineer who got killed by some hired goons because he was appointed for a manager position to handle the project about roads.  He was going to get the contracts to do the job right without taking any bribes.

5)       I can't remember this one either.

6)       This one was the girl shown in picture was in jail.  But I can't remember why though.  But at the end, she got adopted by some really nice couple and is currently studying.

7)       This is the one where babies got switched.  Two pregnant women at the same hospital had their delivery on the same day and almost at the same time.  One had baby boy and one had baby girl and sadly babies got switched and even more sadly no body wanted baby girl both families were fighting for baby boy.

8)       I can't remember this one either.

9)       I can't remember.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I am going to try my best
don't kill me if i am wrong LOL

1)       Drug addiction case of the 16 year old girl Anjali who committed suicide later on 

2)       I think i know this one. In this case the girl was raped inside the hut she was with her friend and when the friend went to get the parents they ignored her request or something i am not sure

3)       I can't see the picture

4)       Some engineer who got killed because he didn't take bribes but did good work on the road

5)       Is it Mansi the girl who thought she was pregnant by her fathers friend and she told her friend and her friend told the principal and she got kicked out of school

6)       I have seen this girl in one episode of CP but cannot exactly remember.

7)       I remember this case. It was a two episode and the whole way i was shouting to the parents to do a DNA test because i was really annoyed. In this case the parents thought the babies were exchanged and both of them wanted the male child while the female one was left alone crying and i don't think she was given milk either

8)       Don't remember this case but looks like domestic violence from the cap

9)       Acid attack victim Sonali Mukherjee who suffered because she rejected the guy in the photo's advances and also there was 17 year old young man and also a married person was in the crime

Edited by Nikki. - 14 March 2013 at 1:12pm

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Wow!!  I like this game although it's little tough though, but I'll try my best anyway.

1)       Obviously ' March 9 & 10 episode about a girl addicted to drugs.  She played the role of the girl who was addicted to drugs. Right.

2)       I believe this is the one where the girl in green dress was kidnapped and raped by two men in a house.  This one is from a village.  The lady in red dress played the main role of kidnapping the girl. Wrong

3)       I can't remember

4)       Oh I know this one!!  This was about the engineer who got killed by some hired goons because he was appointed for a manager position to handle the project about roads.  He was going to get the contracts to do the job right without taking any bribes. Right.

5)       I can't remember this one either.

6)       This one was the girl shown in picture was in jail.  But I can't remember why though.  But at the end, she got adopted by some really nice couple and is currently studying. Right

7)       This is the one where babies got switched.  Two pregnant women at the same hospital had their delivery on the same day and almost at the same time.  One had baby boy and one had baby girl and sadly babies got switched and even more sadly no body wanted baby girl ' both families were fighting for baby boy. Right.

8)       I can't remember this one either.

9)       I can't remember.

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

The first one one is the drug addiction case of the 16 year old girl Anjali Right.

Tha last one is the acid attack victim case - Sonali Mukherjee Right.

Rest i will update later once i get my hands on a computer

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I like this game!   Can you come up with more of these?

Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top