Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola 6thAT-The Real Dabang Thakur_CHkPG128 (Page 129)

Post Reply New Post

Page 129 of 150

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Sonu Sweety   Episode 7  " Sonu  Altiano"LOLLOL

Episode starts  with  Sweety  in the kitchen preparing a dish and Sonu   reading the news papers, he comes across a picture of  Kareena  Kapoor and starts  giving   Sweety  some flirty  looks... both are smiling and blushing and exchanging  looks Wink , .  Sweety turns around to get some  massala and Sonu  gets  up to give her a  hug, but misses  ,and  trying to hug her, , by  mistake  the massala  container in her hand  tips  over and  1/2  its contents  goes into the pot.  Sweety  says  look what happened you  ruined  the  food, he  says  all  i was trying to do was  have a romantic moment but you don't appreciate it.  Sweety  says  well there is a time and place for love, but any  time  Sonu sees   boling oil he ready  to dance  (have no idea what that means)   he says I  am not like that . She says well i was making dinner and you  ruined  it , now what will I  cook.  Sonu  gets mad and says  I  will show  you ...he starts  putting everything  he can think of  in the pot, and I  mean everything... spinch , , onions,...Sweety  looks on in horror and asks if he is crazy,  how will this cook ... she says  his head is  hot and gives him some water to cool down
  ( boy  he is mad)
 he takes the water and throws it in the pot.  She says  he  threw all the water into the pot.. he says wait he still has mor e  and  takes  daal  out of the cupboard and adds  it...( I  am telling you  Sonu  is  1/2   trinidadian)   Sweety   say this man  head is so hot.  Sonu says  well if my  head is hot , pot the pot on it it will  cook faster. She says  well why  should I   you  do that yourself. LOLLOLLOL He says  she dose  not care  for him, he  tells  her to  cook her foot and walks  off in a huff. She tells him well  who will eat it ... she tells him he will  take it to work with him the next day. .
.( Oh Lord Sweety  ...he look for that oneClapClap)
 The next day  at  work  Sonu opens his  tiffin to find that  she did  indeed   pack the  same ruined  dish for him. Chadda  comes and  asks what he has for lunch... Sonu  tries to stop him but  he manages to taste the dish and says  it  is   excellent,   Rita  comes  along and Chadda tells  her to taste it, they  ask him what it is  called he says  "Sonu  Altiano"  They  says  it tastes  great...Rita asks  for the recipe... Sonu get FB of  the fight   and says  :  oinions, tomatoes , peas  and other veggies  in a pot,  Chadda says what is the special ingredient in it? after some though Sonu says  with Flash backs     10 grams  of  smiles,  15  grams  of happiness,  a dash  of anger and a dash  of  love  and that is how it is made. 
 Chadda says  he  just dose not want to  share , he tells  Rita  to  call  Sweety  and ask her.  Rita  say s she will  when  Sonu  stops her, he flirts  with Rita .
 At home Sweety  takes the  pot out of the fridge and  wonders what to do with it. Sonu  comes home all happy as she hands him a bag and empties  the dish  into it.. while he is telling her about his day, she throws the bag into to  trash bin and  Sonu  is  shocked  he says  you threw away   my  love. He says he came home to  share with her  how his friends was  praising her , but she  dose not want to listen.  Sweety  ignores him.  And sacrstically  say   he is  the king and the house is his castle and all she is there for is to serve him and give him happiness. She asks him to spare her.  
 He says it is useless trying to tell her anything.  She says fine  what were your  "lampat" friends saying."  he says  how can you call them Lampat, do you  know what that means? she says  dose that make you feel bad,he says yes , she said that was her purpose!  Sonu gets up and starts hopping on one foot since he  took off one shoe,  and Sweety  says  why  ae you dancing, he tries to take off the other shoe whil standing , and sweety  starts to laugh.   He asks her why she is  laughing, she says  she won't say, and they  start flirting with each other  ( I guess they made up Big smileBig smile)  He  tells her  that   the  dish she made  was  loved by  Chadda and Rita.  He says   that  they  might  come for dinner  and that   they  have to make the same dish again. Sweety  says  let me tell you a story :  there was once a  monkey  sitting on a jamun  tree  that used to pick  jamuns and give it to a crockdile   down below, one day  the crocodile took all the jamun and  gave it  to his wife, the wife said  if  the janum is so tasty  now, then the one who gave it it you will be more tasty , I want his head.  The crocodile with out thinking went out and   killed the monkey.
 Sonu says  what dose that mean...she  says  your  friends  makes request to you and with out  thinking you come to tell me  what they  want.!   A confused  Sonu   starts  to wonder  who is the monkey  in all of  this.
The next day  Chadda says  sonu is the monkey  in the story.  He instagates Sonu  who says   well he will show her,  he invites bother  Rita and  Chadda home for dinner that same evening.  He calls Sweety  infornt of them to tell  her  they are coming for dinner. Sweety  says he can do what he wants she  is not  cooking for them, she hangs  up on him. Sonu  makes it sound  like she is happy  about it and request her to make the fa mouse  Sonu altiano.
 When he gets home  he is relived to see that  Sweety  did  indeed  cook. She says  she   cooked  it but  she will not stay  around to serve his guest. she says she has a headache and  to take care of them  himself.
 At dinner  Sonu is boasting that  he cooked everything himself.  Chadda taste it, and says   the food s not tasting good  and it is  not the same as yesterday.  Rita ask for Sweety   and Sonu  says she is  unwell.
Sweety  comes out  and   says  she cooked the food if they   have a problem,  Sonu  tells  her to stay  quite , Sweety  says I  want you to tell them how  Sonu Altiano was really  made.  After some flash backs  Sonu  says   he remembers  he takes sweety  into the kitchen and starts  to reenact  what happened. Every  one  is looking on  in  shock.  after seeing  how it was made Rita and  chadda   leaves with out eating it.  he tells  Sweety to taste  it.  After some  hesitation she taste it and is shocked by  how tasty  it is.
 She say  how can something that looks so bad taste so good... Sonu says  the secret ingredient  is the love btween them ( Now that was just   tooo  sweet)   Thant no matter  how they  argue  Sonu is  incompleate  with out his sweety, and sweety  says   She is   incompleate  with out her Sonu ... THe End

Edited by Vinnie79 - 31 March 2013 at 5:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderkomal07JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola 6thAT-The Real Dabang Thakur_CHkPG128 (Page 129)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i uploaded latest vms on dailymotion so any one who missed the last vms can watch them on that site

oh yes any one has better site of videos do share

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07Vinnie79

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Swati i have updated my post above. i have unlisted all NB videos for a day ONLY.

Aw...Thankyou so much... Komal, I will save thm and watch whnvr get some free time... Thanks once again!!!!
Vinne Thanks for the wondrful Update... Gr8 job!!! Keep it up:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
LOOOK  LOOOK  what  I  found :::::   from Mickey  Virus

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderkomal07JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Awesomw awesome vinnie

rose.lavender

rose.lavender

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
OMG!Vinnie,Love the above picThumbs Up.
Varun is biting in his smile and wants to laugh!Big smile
How cute he looks!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07Vinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yes he looks  goood!!!   Can't wait for the movie  ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Ya...he is looking so cute...!!!!

Edited by K.swati885 - 31 March 2013 at 12:48pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top