Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika

This was never the part of the original script.If it wud have been they have showed Anandi bonding with Shekhars since day one.They always wanted to keep Singhs and Anandi attached coz that is the soul of the show.But with the new face not being able to connect with the singhs(specially) they have twisted the tale.And this doesnt go well with the main theme of the show.The show was never about how a divorcee lives her life happily with her husband.There is nothing extr ordinary in that.It would have been extra-ordinary if they could have made something exemplary out of it like a parallel between AnSh and JaGa1. Anandi and Jetsar are inseparable for several reasons and that was what the CVs maintained from always.There was once a dialogue where Anandi says..."I am not a part of Jetsar but Jetsar is a part of me"...that was the real character of the show which is going haywire atm.

I don't think cv will permanently make anandi go to udaipur. Lets watch the show before we comment. 
So u think anandi running and solving bade haveli problems is realistic. She is married to a collector and its obvious that he will get transferred. 
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by nniks

Originally posted by Malika

I still cannot believe the quitting thing was going on from months...for one if it was why would they shoot the wedding sequence and post-wedding scenes with Pratyusha??If they knew Pratyusha had to quit they shud have found the new actress then only. It wud hv been very easy...they shud have brought a new actress and shot the wedding with her...from an unbiased pov it wud have been easy to accept the new face then.

And already their "we were searching for perfect face" doesnt go down my throat seeing the perfection Toral shows.So if they had to cast someone random only why did they wait??Shud have re-casted when P wanted to quit.

Its for sure the decision was taken in a haste and thats why such replacement.Toral herself said I was not auditioned with the cast.Who does that?U r casting her for Anandi and u dont audition her with the cast?And they want me to beleive that they were planning for replacement since months!

mallika she is being diplomatic which means she dosent want to bash colors and break all ties...u know wat I mean ;-)

Exactly!And more than diplomatic probably she is being decent enough not to defame the channel and creative team that gave her BV...unlike them who forgot her contribution and tried to defame her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she didn't slam toral she just gave tips to her 

but toral said -- she won't copy or act like pratyusha ,,so dear see th difference between opinion of two

second thing she started to wear lehengas ,,, this is difference again  ,,, so ppl are bashing dislikng toral ,,, third --- she took serial one step back by her lehenga look  as pratts wore sarres though we always critsized her choice of sarees but now i feel it was best on her part to wear sarees n took show one step ahead 
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

I don't think cv will permanently make anandi go to udaipur. Lets watch the show before we comment. 
So u think anandi running and solving bade haveli problems is realistic. She is married to a collector and its obvious that he will get transferred. 

yes u ae correct  on  feb month  anandi told it is more than and or=2 yrs u came as collector
milindrose thumbnail
Originally posted by aparnauma

I didn't see her slamming the new actress.

If it is her decision to quit good she quit at the right time before she is saddled with the Image of Haweli ki beendini.Hope she doesn't get typecast in similar roles in future.

Wish her all the best.

sometimes actors get fed up of such roles n want to come out of it  so she quit the show 
milindrose thumbnail
adam and eve theory   applied --- for vikram bhatt movie she wanted to quit the show but was pressed n she didn't leave and her mouth was filled with hike in pay 

--------might be again she was offered new role very challenging than anandi  buy other ph ,,, being young age she feels attracted and left show suddenly to get that one 

pov is ----------------when we stop anyone to go somewhere he or she gets more lured like adam to eat the apple n last she eats the apple ,,,

so we should not stop someone-------- may be ph is right---- may be pratts quitting is right as she wanted to come out of image of anandi to some new experiment 
Edited by milindrose - 11 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

Originally posted by nniks

Originally posted by Malika

I still cannot believe the quitting thing was going on from months...for one if it was why would they shoot the wedding sequence and post-wedding scenes with Pratyusha??If they knew Pratyusha had to quit they shud have found the new actress then only. It wud hv been very easy...they shud have brought a new actress and shot the wedding with her...from an unbiased pov it wud have been easy to accept the new face then.

And already their "we were searching for perfect face" doesnt go down my throat seeing the perfection Toral shows.So if they had to cast someone random only why did they wait??Shud have re-casted when P wanted to quit.

Its for sure the decision was taken in a haste and thats why such replacement.Toral herself said I was not auditioned with the cast.Who does that?U r casting her for Anandi and u dont audition her with the cast?And they want me to beleive that they were planning for replacement since months!

mallika she is being diplomatic which means she dosent want to bash colors and break all ties...u know wat I mean ;-)

Exactly!And more than diplomatic probably she is being decent enough not to defame the channel and creative team that gave her BV...unlike them who forgot her contribution and tried to defame her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she didn't slam toral she just gave tips to her 

but toral said -- she won't copy or act like pratyusha ,,so dear see th difference between opinion of two

second thing she started to wear lehengas ,,, this is difference again  ,,, so ppl are bashing dislikng toral ,,, third --- she took serial one step back by her lehenga look  as pratts wore sarres though we always critsized her choice of sarees but now i feel it was best on her part to wear sarees n took show one step ahead 

If u see previous interview of prats she never told that she wanted to quit the show when rumors of her joining movies came many times last years. She always told she is very much into the show. But now suddenly she is saying she wanted to quit the show from few months. So I feel she make look test for vikram bhatt movie but rejected it as BV team convinced her to stay back. This clearly shows she was no longer interested in the show and wanted to move to greener pastures. I wish her best of luck. Anyone can get bored of playing the same role for 3 years and an actress life span is less only till they r young.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

So what she is married?Doesnt she has the right to be with her parents in hour of need?? Pls she is not just Mrs Shekhar...she is ANANDI! Anandi and Shiv are special bcoz there was a Jagiya in Anandi's life!
What a creative mind of the post creator, An interview is framed as slam. Prat has given her own views, if she has moved on and start some thing new it is a good start. Her fans will find her in a new avtaar and everyone will be happy. For Toral and BV you cannot force some one to like anything, let people not liking them leave with grace. May be BV will the last five in the TRP chart.
But there are some like us who will see BV till it runs. And i love the Anandi now - i always wanted her to be shiv's anandi significantly which i see now. So no looking back for me and I believe there may not be a lot some who are with me.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Malika

Apy I applaud u for being honest in ur pov...for I know how much u have given to this show.Though I still cant say I am convinced she left on her own will but even I think it was for something better.Hope the male protagonist of the show also finds something better coz if they have to show him like this only its better he too quits.

Mallika it could still have been a mutual decision.The employers must have asked her for more than she is willing to give.It is better to quit when you know that you cannot give what they are asking for.If they demanded more of her time it is fully within her rights to quit.
If she had continued with the show the she would become even more strongly associated with the image and it will become difficult for her to dissociate herself from that image.That will become a baggage.May be it was better for her to move on.I am sure she too must have found it difficult to give up a role that she made it as her own.
If she quit I will respect her decision.If the channel wanted her to leave they must have their reasons.In every employee/employer clash there will be two sides to the story.
The most successful soap which ran for so many years has ruined the career prospects of it's leading lady.Now she is no where on the entertainment scene and she is struggling to make a mark in an alternate career she has chosen for herself.
For P also there has to be life beyond BV.If she quit also I will accept her decision because it is ultimately her life and she has to live with the decisions she makes.

Rkalpana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

That means actors are free to select their dress in serials, and I thought that this prerogative rests with director/costume designer/stylist.