very nice post 👍🏼

Loved the MN scene ..

Thankss a lot...😳
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
nice post . awesome scene that was 😊👏
I just want to say one thing ki really, ghanti ka magic aaj bhi barkarar hai.
So, true chahe kuch bhi kitna hi kyun na badal jaye mohan-nanhi ka bond kabhi nahi badal sakta.
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb post yaar, nice analysis haa ghanti ki magic aaj bhi chelrahi, they both are outstanding from start to end, it's just perfect. I watched the scene many times yet feel like watching again tht's the magic of the scene.
-krazyriya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

nice post . awesome scene that was 😊👏

Yeah..thankss...😳
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Such an amazing post it is I completely agree with all that you have stated. The scene was awesome and its the Season2 first ever scene of Spiderman Chavanni on terrace with jhoola and bell. Nanhi running to meet her Spiderman was too good she even fell but didn't stopped as she craved to listen bell ringing. Mohan's call ae chavanni and his huge flying kiss was lovely it brought smile on Nanhi's face. Spiderman jumping from terraces, walls to meet her and her worried expressions, the music all was gr8 (it surely had nbt essence) Mohan assured that he's fine when he reached her terrace. He tied rope and said ghanti ka magic aaj bhi chalta hai so true Mr Bhatnagar 😉

Flashbacks of jhoola were too cute miss you Ashnoor 😭 The frankness that Mohan had with Nanhi was cute when he touched her chin twice and she was annoyed not angry. Their dialogues were apt how honestly they shared. Nanhi expected him to call or send letter I loved dialogue "Spiderman ko uski Nanhi se milne se koi nahin rok sakta" while Mohan admitted not having courage. Cute it was when he made her sit with him and said "tera spiderman itna bhi bura nahin hai jitna in bara saalon ne use bana diya hai" and when he said "phir uth gayi!"

Nanhi complaining how she never had answer to question nanhi tere papa kahan hain? She pointed out that Mohan left her in middle of night without talking to her, without saying bye to her it was touching she has all the right to have complaints with her papa, her best friend, her Spiderman. Any daughter would have complaints if her doting father leaves her in middle of night without informing/talking to her.

Nanhi knows very well how much Mohan loves her and she too adores him a lot, Mohan's dialogues were good "wada teri maa se kiya tha tujhse nahin" jab bhi zaroorat pade..main sun loonga" I felt how Mohan wished for a hug but instead just said project talaash addu ke liye hai.

All that I didn't liked in MN terrace scene was Addu's discussion and Nanhi accusing Mohan bcos of Addu, I hate him. I hope MN unite soon.