Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

And..the Bell n Swing Chronicles Started Again!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I totally loved yesterday's epi... it was just perfect..Star.!

MN's scene truly took the feather on the cap!..Day Dreaming... right from the first second to last...it was such a touching...intense...happyyy wala cuteee moment...Big smileEmbarrassed..Awww i cant stop watching n adoring it...!

The Ghanti (Bell) Chronicles has started once again...WinkLOL

Spiderman ringing that bell... the way Nanhi felt it...Embarrassed.n ran for it...though she fell a li'l in b/w , still nothing could stop her that moment...that "tadap" for her spiderman overtook her..Wink.! Mohan's "Aye chavvanii"...Day Dreaming n that flying kiss..did brought a smile on her face..Embarrassed.it was giving her the relief n happiness that she's dying for since years...Awww! Embarrassed

Mohan's jumping..climbing..etc those walls... n Nanhi was actually worried for him...Embarrassedwanted him to be careful...her expressions were to watch out for.! Wink

those "jhoola" moments...Awww i loveddd the flashbacks they'd chosen...Day Dreaming n the way mohan pulls her to sit beside her...she was sulking yet enjoying to sit with him after a lifetime! LOL their talks...mohan was so innocently n cutely, just like a child, talking to her...ohh i just loveee him...Blushing.Hug

When he was touching her chin again n again...LOL she was getting annoyed but she wasnt hating it...EmbarrassedWink  n when she gets up in b/w... Mohan's line "phir uth gayi"...made me rofl...LOL

Nanhi wasnt wrong either... she was just complaining as a daughter who missed her father like super hell...Ouch.when she needed him the most...waited for him...his calls...or atleast a letter/msg for years...but nothing returned! And, to tell you... daughters have the full right to scold their fathers..Approve..as this the moment they actually share with their dad n no one else! The things..the pain..the anger that she cannot pour out enough in front of Megha...bcoz she cant increase her mother's pain even more...Ouch. she was crying that out infront of Mohan...Embarrassed...! She needs someone...n her "close someone" has always been her spiderman n no one else! And, if you notice...in her every complain...the one thing that hurted her the most was..."that he left without telling her..talking to her"... he did that promise to Megha na..but what abt Nanhi...she deserved to be talked to..once na...afterall as she said herself.. to her...more than Megha...her spiderman matters! Embarrassed

Lastly, I'm glad Mohan didnt give up even till the end.Approve...his lines "waada teri maa se kia tha...tujhse nahi"...pointing at that bell..."kabhi bhi zarurat pade na...main sunn lunga" ...Yayy...Wink
Embarrassed

Kunal n JS did a fabulous job...especially with their expressions! ClapBig smile

That was my take on yday's scene...share yours! Embarrassed

-Varsha!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

elizyscottsrj1234sunshinegirlcooljav1234blmadhurijessiejaymini4monuParm.-Swetha-zehra-piscesNirjhor105jia03prachuryaknrajiveena456sakhisangniLavleenaSasmi279Sah1kunakshafan26shivangi838S.H.I.E.L.D.LeesanramuskPavaniShinybanditqueenn.ZaYaHolic--Yukthi--sonu-monu-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And..the Bell n Swing Chronicles Started Again!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Great post,thank you!  Yours is the third post I've read on this famous NM scene in today's epi, and all have been very impressive ,highlighting something a little different each time.  You're right daughters do have the right to scold their papas from time to time , I still do! Wink  

Somehow I hope that after Nanhi has expelled all her demons re Mohan's absence ,it sets her free to now move ahead.  She can finally start on the journey of recovery and healing once and for all. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sah1-krazyriya-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Ghanti magic Day Dreaming

-Swetha-asmi279-krazyriya-

veena456

IF-Dazzler

veena456

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
great post agree with u...loved the episode with MN scenes...u r right daughters have the full right to scold their papas...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

priya-like-best

Goldie

priya-like-best

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Ya ghanti and mohan ka walls se jump karke aana with music was just awesome

sunshinegirlasmi279-krazyriya-

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
totaally luvd that scene ..hands down its the best scene yday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279-krazyriya-

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Its a superb scene ,loved them ,beautiful worth watching scene.

-krazyriya-

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Great post. loved reading it. :D yes it ws vry wel shot n a tru heart 2 heart talk. kudos to Mohan for bringing it on n yet stand his ground with confidence, "mujhe meri baat kahe ne ka ek mauka to de"
N also his turning back n saying "project Talash vi addu k liye hi hai " he wanted her to know that she's wrong dat he doesn't n didnt care ford Addu n he's doing all that only for him.
N d cherry on top was ofcourse d 1st n last ghanti wali scenes Rofl !

-krazyriya-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.