pradeeps only sacrifice-his family for his dreams

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
oh my god cant believe mona actually said that...so far i kept convincing myself that mona was reminded of their 20 yrs of whatever crap she had with pradeep till anushka came and lived in those memories now she goes on with her bakwaas abt  sacrifices pradeep made???? all i can remember is he sacrificed his family for his dreams and din treat even anushka well...he even humiliated her n felt jelous abt her... anu's anger can atleast be justified but mona's bakwas abt her yaadein at the cost of her child's future ?????
i mean what nonsense yaar??????????????
So agree with you. I am 🤬 sick and tired of Mona and her "rants" about Pradeep. What has he done till now? He was never a good human being. He chose money over his wife and kids. 😡 He has only given them pain and misery. Only cause of him Anu has entered their lives and is making it hell even after 10 years. 🤢
Pradeep is a looser. 🥱
one of the reasons why i could never get on board with the show is simple: the glorification of the man who cheated, and when got snubbed repented! and died ! he deserves no glory no standing on pedastel and every time they show mona standing in front of his pic and kids in front to show big happy family  i wanna scream!🤢

it is abs disgusting how the whole blame is on the second woman but not the man!🤢🤢🤢
Originally posted by leo4ever

one of the reasons why i could never get on board with the show is simple: the glorification of the man who cheated, and when got snubbed repented! and died ! he deserves no glory no standing on pedastel and every time they show mona standing in front of his pic and kids in front to show big happy family  i wanna scream!🤢

it is abs disgusting how the whole blame is on the second woman but not the man!🤢🤢🤢
truly agree yaar pradeeps fault is more grave than that of anu's but mona n her familt completely 4gt that?????
Yeah I don't know. As far as I remember, he wasn't a terrible father. I mean Bulbul adored him and he seemed pretty involved in their lives. Even when he got together with Anushka, he maintained his relationships with his kids. So in that sense yeah I can kinda, vaguely see it. 

But when it comes to as a husband/ man in general yeah Pradeep failed. He was an ass of a man. Too insecure, petty, and childish.