Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 149

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Pain and Gain: I loveeddd it.. Mark, Dwayne that black guy I don't know his name.. the stripper.. The one who played Victor Kershaw.. everyone was soo good.. it's a pretty good movie.. 3.5/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 29)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pari_roxxChristina_Yang

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
saw Hera Pheri on TV over the weekend. very funny film and a timeless classic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Franco.khoobsurat.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Seethamma Vakitlo Sreemalle Chettu (Telugu): Awww what a cute movie.. Venki-Mahesh's bromance was adorable.. they should do more movies together.. Anjali was excellent.. Samantha was hardly there.. a feel good family movie.. 3/5

Aashiqui 2:
I loveddd it.. I may be biased.. ARK is like OH MY GOD.. He is soo hot..Day Dreaming he's like on a total different level.. Great performances.. Shraddha was good but in some scenes she couldn't match upto ARK.. ARK was excellent.. maha excellent.. I wish this was his debut movie all the awards would have been like owned by him.. he's so so good.. songs are all amazing.. I loved the movie.. I cried.. 3.5/5

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-TheGadaboutiria_luvsLindorharshu.sundas

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Aashique 2

It was pretty good. Well written story with some chartbuster songs in between. I thought this movie wouldn't offer much content wise but it was pretty good. Liked the whole concept of rise and fall of a superstar. Performance wise the main leads were disappointing. ARK was somewhat good but he overdid it in some scenes. Shraddha was plain bad. Poor girl can't act to save her life. The movie wouldn't been so much better with some other main leads, those who can act.

Nevertheless, it was a good watch. One of the best this year. Recommended!

4/5

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-Swetha-TheGadaboutiria_luvsLindorFranco.khoobsurat.-MakhanMalaai-

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Nautanki Saala

Disappointing. The movie was so stupid. Storyline, execution everything was ridiculous. It doesn't even pass as a timepass film. One would expect better from Ayushmann after Vicky Donor but with this he went downhill. He was overacting in some scenes. Kunal Roy Kapoor was somewhat good. Others were terrible. The only saving grace were the songs Saadi Galli and Mera Mann.

1/5

TheGadaboutiria_luvsLindor.khoobsurat.

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Saw Table no 21. * Spoilers below*

Everyone, especially in India should watch this movie. When I saw 3 Idiots for the first time, my dad told me that real ragging in India is a lot worse and one of his friends committed suicide in college because of it. I've seen bullying here but never to the extent that it would kill someone. I think in India, they need to address this problem properly like eve teasing as well. People take it too casually. 

*Spoilers done*

This movie does a complete 360 on you. It's pretty disturbing at so many places but there's something about it that makes you want to watch to see how everything will turn out. And how the tables turn in the end and how the viewer is forced to change all his/her perceptions that have formed throughout the movie. 

It's a great movie! Out of all the television actors that have debuted so far, Rajeev Khandelwal is by far my favourite! His movies never fail to amaze me. Tina is really pretty and acts well and Paresh Rawal plays his character perfectly. 

Definitely a must watch! 

3.5/5

I, me aur main *spoilers*

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. But what really bothered me was Prachi's character, Guari. She finds out about Ishaan and Anushka and also that Anushka is pregnant but she doesn't even react to it! In the next scene, she tells him that she wants him to come to Paris with her. What?! I just didn't understand her character at all. Even if you love someone with flaws, how can you let him leave a pregnant ex-girlfriend behind when she has nobody else?

And on top of that, she gets angry when Ishaan goes during Anushka's pregnancy! This is his child and he has a right to be there and should be there for the delivery even if his relationship has soured with Anushka.

Didn't agree with the ending either. Ishaan might not have fully changed but I think they could have given it another chance, at least tried to make it work. Didn't get his relationship with Gauri at all.

Overall 2/5. The 2nd half was really messed up. Could have been a much better movie.  

Edited by .Anamika. - 10 May 2013 at 5:34pm

-Swetha-PigBenisiria_luvsLindor

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Chashme Baddoor

Nice movie. Quite a funny one actually. It's fun watching a funny Bollywood film after a long time. Even though the story wasn't that great, the jokes make up for it. It was hilarious. I haven't seen the original one but David Dhawan has done a decent job with this one. Performance wise more than Ali Zafar, I think Siddharth and Divyendu were extremely funny throughout the movie. And Rishi Kapoor-Lilette Dubey were even funnierLOL Everyone else did a great job.

Give it a watch guys, it's a funny one!

4/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGadabout.khoobsurat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top