Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 149

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

SKYFALL was awesome abby i knowApprovedenail craig awesome

Agreed but I felt he was a little overshadowed by Javier's brilliant act as Silva Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 15)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-abby_girl30

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Pollutant Of The Year

After Kuch Kuch (Nahi) Hota Hai...and Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (but mostly Gham) and My Name Is Khan (?) Kjo now returns with Pollutant-  Sorry Student Of The Year.

Whats it about? A small-town boy, a rich spolit brat and then the girl whose somewhere in the middle, all of them are in a strange love triangle...with only one aim...to the win the student of the year trophy (and the girl ?!!)

Yes the coveted Trophy that will change a students life!!!

Its a scholarship to ivy league schools (I think), and how can you win the trophy? Well forget about studying...we want to see your dancing skills, your swimming skills, how fast you can ride a bikeand... oh oh oh and how good you are in scavenger hunt. Yes there is one part of the competition that you have to actually STUDY, but thats not big deal, anyone can do that right ?

These ivy league schools need to know that their students can swim...and run...and ride a bike...and dance...because in the future they have to become doctors and engineers. How swimming, running, biking and dancing relates...Well I wouldnt say God, but only Kjo Knows!

Sorry Abhi, it doesnt matter that your a high-marks receiving student or that you have an excellent academic record. Harvard rejects your application because you didnt win the student of the year final race! YOU LOST! You lost to Rohan Nanda! You can NEVER come to this insitution! GET OUT!

Btw Love the character of Shanaya. Hey your boyfriend is cheating on you? Thats horrible! No you cant dump him though! You cant be a strong and independant woman! Instead, make him think that your cheating ON HIM with his best friend and then slip into a bikini and seduce him! Its okay to objectify yourself, NO problem!!! Self-respecting woman? Forget that! Wear a bikini top lengha and dance in front of the whole school!  Yes Kjo...THATS how you get a man and maintain your dignity! Great message!

Love the characterization of Abhi too. Hey my grandma just died but since your consoling me, and im such a victim, let me take a moment and forget about my grief and stick my tongue down your throat Smile

I think you get the point, a very unrealistic and stupid movie. However I must say Siddharth and Varun are extremely good actors! Varun has that x-factor extra spunk and Sid seems like a great actor. Both of their future seems bright!

Alia Bhat is okay. I found Sana Saeed way hotter and a much better actress. I kinda wish Karan had casted Sana, she's so hot and the perfect choice for the role.

Plus Points:
- Strong performances by Varun-Sid
- The Hot Sana SaaedEmbarrassed
- Nice and catchy songs
- The whole feel-good vibe.

Minus Points:
Everything else.

Overall, I rather not rate it. Watch it for Varun n Sid!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 09 April 2013 at 4:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-Shenaz-immira-Swetha-pari_roxxTiyaliabby_girl30Deathstrokeoblivious.Siddhi_Chippeshwini

NigelMolesworth

IF-Dazzler

NigelMolesworth

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Margin Call: One of the best Wall Street movies. 

Sinister: Disturbing thriller.

I recommend both. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoonDesir

Special 26:- its my fav movie that Akshay has done so far. Everybody saying there was no need of a lovestory but for me it was ok. I loved the way they picturised kaun mera on akshay-kajal it was slow but lovable.
4/5

Kai Po Che:- Rajkumar Gupta the real star of the movie! Loved every scene of his.FIlm was good.Manav Kaul was good too with his expressions.

Raja Hindustani:-saw today,i just love this movie to the core.the songs & performance of lead,star cast were bang on.

I have nt seen special chabbis..but aGREE THAT Kai po che Manav or SSR was the star of the movie his transiton frm tv star to bwd actor is simply superb

Regd Raja Hindutsani i love that movie even today..Karishma and aaamir were at their best and  mainly itb was Karishma kapor..manish malhotra gave her a total revamp

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Pollutant Of The Year

After Kuch Kuch (Nahi) Hota Hai...and Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (but mostly Gham) and My Name Is Khan (?) Kjo now returns with Pollutant-  Sorry Student Of The Year.

Whats it about? A small-town boy, a rich spolit brat and then the girl whose somewhere in the middle, all of them are in a strange love triangle...with only one aim...to the win the student of the year trophy (and the girl ?!!)

Yes the coveted Trophy that will change a students life!!!

Its a scholarship to ivy league schools (I think), and how can you win the trophy? Well forget about studying...we want to see your dancing skills, your swimming skills, how fast you can ride a bikeand... oh oh oh and how good you are in scavenger hunt. Yes there is one part of the competition that you have to actually STUDY, but thats not big deal, anyone can do that right ?

These ivy league schools need to know that their students can swim...and run...and ride a bike...and dance...because in the future they have to become doctors and engineers. How swimming, running, biking and dancing relates...Well I wouldnt say God, but only Kjo Knows!

Sorry Abhi, it doesnt matter that your a high-marks receiving student or that you have an excellent academic record. Harvard rejects your application because you didnt win the student of the year final race! YOU LOST! You lost to Rohan Nanda! You can NEVER come to this insitution! GET OUT!

Btw Love the character of Shanaya. Hey your boyfriend is cheating on you? Thats horrible! No you cant dump him though! You cant be a strong and independant woman! Instead, make him think that your cheating ON HIM with his best friend and then slip into a bikini and seduce him! Its okay to objectify yourself, NO problem!!! Self-respecting woman? Forget that! Wear a bikini top lengha and dance in front of the whole school!  Yes Kjo...THATS how you get a man and maintain your dignity! Great message!

Love the characterization of Abhi too. Hey my grandma just died but since your consoling me, and im such a victim, let me take a moment and forget about my grief and stick my tongue down your throat Smile

I think you get the point, a very unrealistic and stupid movie. However I must say Siddharth and Varun are extremely good actors! Varun has that x-factor extra spunk and Sid seems like a great actor. Both of their future seems bright!

Alia Bhat is okay. I found Sana Saeed way hotter and a much better actress. I kinda wish Karan had casted Sana, she's so hot and the perfect choice for the role.

Plus Points:
- Strong performances by Varun-Sid
- The Hot Sana SaaedEmbarrassed
- Nice and catchy songs
- The whole feel-good vibe.

Minus Points:
Everything else.

Overall, I rather not rate it. Watch it for Varun n Sid!

Agree with you...The movie is gd and can be eatched once..the songs are also pretty ctaching...even i loived sana saeed after kkhh..i was shocked to see her grn up..Wink

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Evil Dead: total waste Dead

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Evil Dead: total waste Dead

Awww. I'm a huge fan of the original series. I'm eagerly awaiting this one on DVD. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top