Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 149

pathaka

IF-Dazzler

pathaka

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
watched this telugu movie badshah...its usual routine stuff...masala potboiler..

but OMIGOSH Chili/Pulwasha...u HAVE to watch Bramhi in this one...he literally steals the entire show in the second half...hes like as funny as he was in dookudu if not more...his dabangg impersonation and his "FIRE" dialogues are epic!!!! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-TheGadaboutiLuvRamKapoor-MakhanMalaai-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 14)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NigelMolesworth

IF-Dazzler

NigelMolesworth

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Son of Sardar: full on masala entertainment. :)

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pathaka

watched this telugu movie badshah...its usual routine stuff...masala potboiler..

but OMIGOSH Chili/Pulwasha...u HAVE to watch Bramhi in this one...he literally steals the entire show in the second half...hes like as funny as he was in dookudu if not more...his dabangg impersonation and his "FIRE" dialogues are epic!!!! ROFL

Badshah is the Jr NTR one right? I'll watch when it's on dvd.. brahmi as good as dookudu would be hilarious I can imagine..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-iLuvRamKapoor

haldenden

haldenden

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Last movie which i seen that is "Chashme Baddoor".
Ali Zafar,Siddharth,Taapsee Pannu,Divyendu Sharma have done great acting and specially i like funny poetry of the movie a lot...LOL

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Swetha-HooLiGaN

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
SKYFALL

It was my second time watching it and yet again I loved it...I honestly thought it was great movie and not your typical bond movie with only action and bikini clad girls. I know lot of my friends disliked the movie as it wasnt bond enough (god knows what that means LOL )

The story is pretty simple about Raoul Silva played by Javier Bardem...who becomes a smart computer hacking terrorist of sorts to take revenge on M (Judi Dench) and basically how Bond tries to save her from Silva is the basic premise...now does she survive,is something for you to seek yourself Wink

Direction was great...Sam Mendes is amazing, from Revoltionary Road to Skyfall...one can see his growth and versatility as a director...job well done
Cinematography was top notch...I mean Scotland is so f**king beautiful, totally on my destinations to visit before I die list LOL

Music is always an essential part for Bond movies...and here Adele didn't disappoint tad bit, the lyrics of the Skyfall song were simple yet impactful and her voice is just marvellous (I am a huge fan of her)

Acting was great by everyone---Daniel Craig has the physique and face to be a perfect bond with his well toned body and gorgeous face Embarrassed but somehow I always felt he isn't capable of tapping his talent well enough while acting in the bond movies.

Judi Dench...ahh I love this women, her acting was second best in the movie, her face is just so cute too that I wanna hug her but she is truly wonderful as M...I mean I cannot see anyone else playing her part to perfection like she did Big smile

The star of the movie was Javier Bardem...I am in awe of his performance as Raoul Silva...he truly brings back the great baddies in old Bond movies...even though I wished he was given more screens space but whatever time he had...he surely left an impact. I mean even with that blonde wig and weird bisexuality...I still found this man hot Embarrassed Embarrassed Penelope Cruz you are a lucky women indeed

Javier was creepy as Silva and actually made me sympathize with him a little...his character was well developed as he was basically in Bonds position before as he was M's favourite like Bond, intelligent and smart...he was Bond's evil twin in a way

The guy playing Q was so cute lol

So overall I was entertained and also it wasn't just am action movie with all the fighting...it ha emotions and insights into what the world has become now

This scene was the best one for me especially the poetry that M reads, the music and the tension it builds up plus the actors make it a memorable scene

Rating will be 8.5/10

Edited by abby_girl30 - 09 April 2013 at 1:13pm

-Swetha-deereyedgal504

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

-Swetha-abby_girl30

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

-Swetha-Deathstroke

Post Reply New Post

Go to top