Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 149

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dkdc-Swetha-BullsEye777Christina_Yangtvdekha.return_to_hadesbambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 13)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Christina_Yang

Goldie

Christina_Yang

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@liverach - Its ahmed khan in rangeela who has choreographed the songs. Saroj Khan Choreographed only - Tanha Tanha. Rest all songs r ahmed khans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777Chippeshwini

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Jurassic Park 3D

There are no words to describe this epic film. I was just an 11 year old kid when the film first came out. It is thanks to this film that I have been enamored by T-rexes and velociraptors. This film is pure magic. It captures the heart and imagination. Despite being two decades old, the CGI animation is on par with levels of today. Moreover, the film is not all about graphics. It has a pulse pounding plot and a message - 'life finds a way'. It really makes you reflect on cloning, messing with nature and man's obsession with playing God. Not to mention, the film actually has some good acting and some incredible one liners. You can't help but love the sarcasm of Dr. Ian Malcolm.

The big question is - is it worth in 3D?

It depends. Conversion art isn't perfected. It doesn't have the same effect as Avatar and the mesmerizing Pandora. However, if there is one film that should have been made for 3d, it is Jurassic park. Superhero films don't need to be immersive. But Jurassic park is a cinematic experience where you have to be there. You have to have the thrills of walking amidst dinosaurs, the chills of being hunted by raptors and experience the awe inspiring roar of the T-Rex.

Not just for dino geeks!

But if you don't get why Jurassic Park is cooler than cool! Then may the heavens help you...

10/10

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SudhaSangeetSheldon_BazingaTheGadabout

pathaka

IF-Dazzler

pathaka

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Bridget jones's diary..

i dunt really like the movie as much as i like colin firth...

holy smokes...tht man is sexy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-TheGadaboutbambogli

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamaila-Kutrea

RTH, is it worth spending money to watch this film in Imax? ( I mean the effects and the way it has been restored)

Considering that the film is over 20 years old, the restoration and 3D is quite impeccable. It is not as visually impactful as films made in 3D. But the whole combination of sound and visual is awe inspiring. I've not seen it in IMAX, but IMAX viewers have been raving - especially about the famous Rex scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Chupke Chupke

A classic old Hindi feel good comedy. I can watch this movie over again, for it never gets old. Om Prakash is quite hilarious. I love the prank they pull of and some of the hilarious dialogue.

Watching it with a white guy though, we were made aware of flaws we were blind to. Like for how contrived the plot is and some shaky camera work.

But this is old school humor that they no longer make. I miss this kind of cinema.

7/10

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KkkkkingKhanSheldon_BazingaTheGadaboutabby_girl30bambogli

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Ishaqzade- Arjun Paineeti

what a stupid movie with stupid acting. Both of the actors in the film are so annoying. I hated the story as well. So Arjun's character sleeps with her to destroy her and goes and sings about being a man (chokra jawan hai).. the worst part Is parineeti's character forgives him. Confused

-Swetha-

chatpati900

chatpati900

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Special 26

What a great movie! I hadn't heard anything about it and only accidentally ended up watching it. I wish it had gotten more recognition. I was so pleasantly surprised because after a LONG time, I truly enjoyed a Bollywood film from beginning to end. If you like heist movies (like Oceans 11 and Italian Job), I highly recommended watching this one. I'd pick Akshay in such roles over his usual Rowdy Rathore fares any day.

Rating: 4.5/5

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top