Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 149

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 12)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kitkataha

IF-Dazzler

kitkataha

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Is there any feel good movie I can see? Preferably with a hot man? Haha. Bollywood please. Any rom-com?

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
^Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

kitkataha

IF-Dazzler

kitkataha

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
^ Ahh already seen it. I've seen BBB too. 

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
ahhh...hmm...Rules Pyar Ka Superhit Formula with Milind Soman?

I know, BW hasn't been that great on the rom-com front lately. Disapprove

-Swetha-

deereyedgal504

Goldie

deereyedgal504

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Talaash: Goood attempt by Reema for a thriller and bring the supernatural thing back. It was a slow one though. Editing could have been a bit more crisp. Kareena didn't do much except moving her head and speak in that apparently "seductive" tone. Liked Rani and that one-legged guy.

Rate: 3.5/5

P.S. anyone watched The Call? Halle Berry's back after a long time

-Swetha-

Christina_Yang

Goldie

Christina_Yang

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Saw Haseena Maan Jayegi after ages on TV!! It was such a laugh riot. U got to give it to david dhawan! Rohit shetty etc all look sooo lame in front of davids cinema. his movies actually make u genuinely laugh. esp when it has gonvinda in it,. and then the songs!! What is Mobile Number Clap

Also, its funny how kareena makes news 4 each n every sundry thing she does,...whereas karishma back in thosa days was wayyy more hep n much more happening...bebo is not anything great compared to karishma...esp her comic timing ,...esp with govinda!!
Also supoorting cast is awesome. Satish Kaushik Bethiya toh sahi..aaiye toh sahi is awesome...anupam kher is sooo funny ...n aruna irani is too good..esp when she falls in love with chachaji!!
Lovveedd this movie. Would rate it 4/5.

Saw 2012 on Tv Last nite, When it had released, i dint manage to see it..but heard a lot abt it. saw it now on TV. n now that 2012 has passed..i m actually more relieved Wink. The special effects were AWESOME! the way destruction was projected was ovrewhelming!! CRAZY CRAZY stuff. the only thing which bugs me is that in all these movies, the americans come n save the world..but then since its the americians makin this movie.. i suppose thats a given Wink but the movie was very much worth it. after watching the movie... i m sooo glad that the world actually dint end this way at all!!! would give it 4.5/5 ..esp dueto spcl efects involved!

Edited by tere_mere - 06 April 2013 at 7:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxSudhaSangeetFranco

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Rangeela

AHAAA <3 Whatever happened to the RGV who used to make gems, treasure chests, diamonds like Rangeela? This movie is totally my kind of movie. The story, the acting, the cast, the MUSIC, the 90s-ness, it gets everrrything right!

Urmila Matondkar is HOT. like, HOTHOTHOTHOT, even teetering to bother saying no homo. She is such a f**kin sex bomb in this movie, and her amazing figure, the way she dances, her facial expressions, her hairrr, she completeeetly works it. Like, never in a better way have I seen a woman work her sex appeal so up to her command. I believe RGV had said that he wouldn't have made Rangeela if he hadn't found Urmila, and I get why he says that. NO ONE else could've done the role of Mili like she did =)

AMIR KHAN is such a massive teddy bearrr. LOVED him! Love his adorable tapori, love his fug outfits, love how just one silly girl makes him lose all his gangstery badassery. He really outshone the entire set in some key scenes, like when Jacky Shroff accidentally calls him Raju or something, and he says "Munna.. it's Munna", his vulnerability is at that scene was sooo visible. His hurt, his joy and excitement at being with Mili, his friendship with Pakya, its just so real and so convincing.

Gotta give a very big applause to the choreographer, who I believe is Saroj Khan. AMAZING dance sequences in all the dance-based songs, super special mention to Ho Ja Rangeela Re and Mangta Hain Kya. Urmila had already proven herself a great dancer, but Amir was great as well. and the way Mangta Hain Kya is picturised is gorgeousss. Dramatic dance moves, dramatic song, full on cinematic irresistible indulgence <3

and obviously, the best part for me about Rangeela is the music, and the background score. Don't really care bout how annoying I am about A.R. Rahman, but this score just reminds me why I love his work so much. Literally, each and every song is a gem to me. The innovation he brought to the music industry, the details he gives to beats as well as creating breathtaking melody, and the awesomely captivating background score are things that just make me a crazier fan.

I sooo wish the 90s AR Rahman can be reborn, don't know what I'd give to be able to experience it.

SO MUCH love for this movie <3 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pari_roxxChristina_YangSudhaSangeet-Nakshatra-Tiyalitvdekha.LangdaTyagiBullsEye777

Post Reply New Post

Go to top