mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I saw Crazy Stupid Love yesterday...

...god, Ryan Gosling is hot. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sheldon_BazingaWaitForIt-kitkataha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 11)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
G.I Joe: Retaliation

Bang Bang! Boom Boom!

Slash Slash! Cut Cut!

Cling Clink! Kaboom Kaboom!

Hokay, so basically we've got China, France, India, Isreal, Pakistan, Russia, the U.K. and Us...with nukes...(We've got about 2600 more than anybody else, whatever).

Henyway, one day, Cobra decides, all sonsofabitches are going down. So we launch a nuke at everyone . While it's on it's way, everyone's like, "Shit shit! Who the f**k is shooting us?" "Oh well! Fire missiles!"

Then France is like, "Shit guys...we got ze missiles zey are coming! Fire our shit!" "But I'm le tired"..."Well, have a nap-zen fire ze missiles!!!"

Meanwhile, Australia is down there like, "W*F, mates?" India, Isreal and Pakistan launch their shit, so now we've got missiles flying everywhere, passing each other. Russia's like, "AAAHHH!! Motherland!" Then England's like, "'Bout that time, eh, chaps?"..."Righto"...

So now the Cobra is like, "f**k, you're dumbasses". Everyone's like, "What's going on, eh?" Australia's still like, "W*F?" Mars is laughing at us . And some huge meteor is like, "Well f**k that"

Cobra: Abort. Retry. Fail. 
Everyone: Abort. Retry. Fail.

London Bridge is falling down. Falling Down. Falling Down. London Bridge is Falling Down!

Everyone: Someone setup us the bomb

Cobra: All Your base are belong to us. Ha Ha Ha!

Cobra: You have no chance to survive make your time.

Bang Bang! Boom Boom!

Slash Slash! Cut Cut!

Cling Clink! Kaboom Kaboom!

Ze End!

Basically that sums it up in a nice nutshell. But what gives eh. I love the movie. It takes me back to when I was a kid playing with my action figures pretending to blow shit up. Blowing shit up is such f**king cool entertainment. So much fun to see on big screen. And Storm Shadow is hot! I rate it highly only for nostalgia value, adrenaline rush, girls with guns and Storm Shadow's abs.

7/10

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ILoveDramacrazy4fawadabby_girl30

.Saira.

Goldie

.Saira.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Tere naam
Loved it.. salman was too good.. is se zyada kya kahoon... just loved it...words hi nehi... the best role salman has played, those who say he cant act, are blind..

Kyun kisi ko wafa ke badlay wafa nahi milti
Kyun kisi ko duwa ke badlay duwa nahi milti
Kyun kisi ko khushi ke badlay khushi nahi milti

5/5

Edited by Salmanfanno1 - 31 March 2013 at 6:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaDeathstroketomnjerry2

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Real Steel 

Hugh Jackman is yummy Blushing 

He was a good enough reason for me to tolerate the movie despite the weirdness and silly robot fights. It was an ok movie and I love the little kid who played Hugh's son's role. He was adorable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-abby_girl30

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Table No. 21 - Omgg it was damn good. So gripping throughout. Everyone did such a great job. And such a strong message. One of the best Bollywood films I've watched. Sad that it is so underrated because it deserved a lot more recognition. Great film

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900-Swetha-megz.10PigBenisRockChicGirl

megz.10

IF-Dazzler

megz.10

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
ghost protocol...IT WAS AMAZING TO THE CORE!!!...OMG TOM CRUISE IS JUST FAB!!Clap...THIS WAS MY FAV PART OF MI
...LUVD IT!!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Table No 21: Very gripping movie right from the start with a nice message in the end. Very different from the usual Bollywood movies. The performances were good especially Paresh Rawal's. I dont understand why he signs up for shit like Himmatwala. Tina Desae looked pretty. She is a good find. Rajeev has a knack of selecting good scripts but too bad his movies are never hyped or promoted well.

Rating: 3.5/5

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KkkkkingKhanPigBenistvdekha.HazardousSiddhi_

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Dabangg2: One of the worst movies of 2012. I hated it as much as I liked Dabangg. As many critics mentioned that the director had a successful template in Dabangg and he simply took it and plugged in a new villain.
The movie was full of random fights and random songs. Every time Sonakshi would appear on screen you would know that there is now a boring song coming up. Malaika made a totally pointless cameo in Pandeyji Seeti Maare song. Sonakshi too popped in randomly in the same song. My patience finally gave away at Kareena's meat display in Fevicol(another song for a random situation)
Among the performances only Sonakshi was fine in her scenes whatever little she had. Salman had no expressions and his dialogues were repetitive from Dabangg. Plus he has put on weight and looked 20 years older than Sonakshi thus managing to look like a tharki in all their scenes together. Vinod Khanna, Arbaaz Khan and the rest sleep walked through their roles. Prakash Raj had 80s villian kind of role which made no impact. Nor did his sidekicks like Deepak Dobriyal.

Final verdict: Avoid it like plague.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-byritesh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top