India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 103)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

We're the Millers " A drug dealer hires a stripper, a runaway and a dorky neighbor to pose as his family in order to smuggle drugs from Mexico. Absolutely hilarious! There are plenty of laughs throughout and a semi interesting story to keep you engaged.

But I'm a Cheerleader " The mother of over the top cheesiness and campiness. A cheerleader suspected of being a lesbian is sent to a Christian camp that cures homosexuals. Quirky ridiculous humor based on stereotypes. You have to be into campy stuff to enjoy this. If not its bland.

Obedience " This is a documentary on the Milgram experiements. As a Jewish child, Stanley Milgram always wondered what caused ordinary Germans to become cruel and vicious under the third Reich. What causes humans to go against the very grain of conscience while obeying orders. So Milgram conducted experiments on Obedience. These infamous path breaking studies revealed dark secrets of human nature and how we are susceptible to blind obedience.

Quiet Rage " This is a documentary about Stanford Prison Experiments. This is another one of psychology's most infamous experiments. Phillip Zimbardo was studying social orders in prison systems. In this experiment, a few Stanford students were randomly selected and randomly assigned to roles of wardens and prisoners. The goal was to emulate a prison. The rapid degeneration into sadism by ordinary boys was shocking. This documentary explains POW tortures and horrors like Abu Gharib. It also reflects that our prison systems may actually be making hardened criminals rather than changing them.

National Treasure " Classic. Nick Cage = National Treasure, just about sums it up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.-Swetha-

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Now you see me

Started watching it for Mark Ruffalo since he's my fav Hollywood actor and I was glued to the movie from the first scene onwards. Those magic tricks shown at the beginning are damn good and they keep the viewer on their toes with excitement. I enjoyed the unpredictable factor of the story and the how the dynamics of the characters dealt with con and run situations; magicians and FBI agent

The story flowed beautifully until it reached it's climax, which was quite disappointing. I lost my interest at that moment and felt like I was thrown from a cliff or something. It could have had a different ending because it did not make any sense to turn the FBI agent to another magician 

Mark Ruffalo was top notch!!

.khoobsurat.-Swetha-

ChotaBheem IF-Sizzlerz
ChotaBheem
ChotaBheem

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
the other end of line

story of an indian girl falling in love with an American.i loved it
3/5
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
5 Sundarikal (Malayalam): Ammmaaazzzinggg Ammmaaazzzinggg movieee.. I didn't want it to end.. I wish they had 10 stories instead of 5.. so so good.. I loved all the stories besides the Isha Sharwani one.. well that wasn't bad either but it wasn't the best out there too.. The first story with the kids was heart wrenching.. Dulquer Salman one and Fahaadh Faasil one were like ultimate... Ahhh so freakin good.. Fahaadh is sooo good.. first movie of his I ever watched and I already like him so much.. Must Watch 4.5/5

aish.-Swetha-

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Pullo- Ohhh I've been dying to see it...I like Fahad..he is a faaab actor. Dulquer<3:$

Race2

Lovely movieSmile
Bohoth achi comedy thi. Climax scene toh mast thi..very funnySmile
Ek dum bhayankar si movie thi Smile

Absolutely recommendedSmile

0/5<3

Edited by Aishh. - 31 August 2013 at 10:51am

NoThanks-Swetha-

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

@Pullo- Ohhh I've been dying to see it...I like both Fahad..he is a faaab actor. Dulquer<3:$

Race2

Lovely movieSmile

0/5<3

Tumhara sense of humor toh SRK se bhi achha hai ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

@Pullo- Ohhh I've been dying to see it...I like Fahad..he is a faaab actor. Dulquer<3:$

Race2

Lovely movieSmile

0/5<3

Watch it like today.. it's so damn good.. I knoww ehh Dulquer and Fahad both.. Love them..

-Swetha-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

5 Sundarikal (Malayalam): Ammmaaazzzinggg Ammmaaazzzinggg movieee.. I didn't want it to end.. I wish they had 10 stories instead of 5.. so so good.. I loved all the stories besides the Isha Sharwani one.. well that wasn't bad either but it wasn't the best out there too.. The first story with the kids was heart wrenching.. Dulquer Salman one and Fahaadh Faasil one were like ultimate... Ahhh so freakin good.. Fahaadh is sooo good.. first movie of his I ever watched and I already like him so much.. Must Watch 4.5/5

Is this like Kerala Cafe?? I liked that one.. I cried for that story where the son leaves his old mother on the street - just thinking about it makes me cry. The Mamooty one was kind of simple but again touching,showing that what we see and infer is not necessarily the truth.    

Hey, 5S on YT.. Let me watch

-Swetha-

Go to top