Taalash
Ek Tha Tiger
3G
Barfi
Ishq In Paris
Chennai Express
Ghanchakkar
Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara

I enjoyed Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Aashique 2, Ek Tha Tiger, Chennai Express & Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara, the rest were crap!! Dead

Ek Tha Tiger being the best action movie i've seen, I would loved to have seen Aamna playing the female lead!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by AamnaLover - 21 August 2013 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnmj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 6 (Page 103)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Finally saw Dabangg - I saw the second one on Netflix a few weeks back and didn't like it at all and my friends said the first one is way better and I'm glad to say that it is. Salman (and I'm not a Salman fan at all) absolutely rocks in this movie it's tailor made for him. Sonu Sood was great as Chedi Singh (also eye candy when he showed off his dole shole) but his character is such a jerk ass for killing the mom like that. For her first film Sonakshi did BRILLIANT she's such a confident actress on screen (wish she would pick better roles though). Overall a good timepass watch - laughed at the ending fight sequence, it was hilariously absurd especially when his shirt rips off LOL

Edited by Tani91 - 22 August 2013 at 12:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-kitkataha

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
OUATIMD: Nothing special.. the first one was much better.. Sonakshi and Imran were hideous.. bad, worse, worst even more than that maybe.. Akshay was okay.. he has done much better than this.. Sonali Day Dreaming she's beautiful.. she should do more movies.. Akshay's dialogues were pretty good.. Sonakshi in the ending was like some aatma went in her or something.. so so weird..Confused 2/5

-Swetha-

kitkataha

IF-Dazzler

kitkataha

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Neal n Nikki. LOL It was on B4U. I was alone at home...and viola I caved in.

The worst movie in the world, I can safely say. Uday Chopra is the ugliest man alive and is a bobblehead...Tanisha Mukherjee is as ugly as her sister, but infinity times more annoying on screen. 

This movie was about two people (I think) trying to get laid...but Uday Chopra's character should have known better, that with a face like his, a rock had better chances. I was appalled at some scenes..when did this movie come out? 

-100000 / 5

Edited by kitkataha - 23 August 2013 at 1:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sahiba.-Shenaz--Swetha-pari_roxxWave.ablazedmelody.khoobsurat.VintageWineTani91.KuchiMama.Dsnikitagmc

Wave.

IF-Rockerz

Wave.

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
^LOL

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I got bored of Looteri after 10 minutes & turned it off! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krushers.khoobsurat.

.Sahiba.

Groupbie

.Sahiba.

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Saw Special 26 few days ago and its one of the best con man movie of recent times. Akshay, Anupam Kher, and others did a good job. Kajol didn't have much to do but whatever little role she had, she did well in it.The twist in the climax was good and somewhat unexpected for me. A good watch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaGuinea.khoobsurat.

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I saw speedy singhs produced by Akshay Kumar with vinay Virmani , anupam kher , russell peters , rob lowe and cameos by ludacris and drake .

It was f**king terrible

Then again it did take place in Canada

.khoobsurat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top