Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
It's not a movie but I rediscovered my love for the shows Friends when. I recently watched a marathon of the best episodes . I mean those 6 were a family and they had moments where I cried . Joey & chandler were like brothers . Monica rachel and phoebe were siaters .Ross and Monica were actual siblings . I also loved how the other 5 treated Joey like their kid he was so simple minded yet lovable .

I recall when I was a kid I was banned from this show cause it dealt with adult themes W*F . I saw an episode where Ross and Monica were fighting cause he spent too much time in her apartment. . In that same episode Joey and chandler tried to get to know Monica's older boyfriend who they accidentlly refered to as their dad lol

That's not adult at all
Anybody watches Community?
 I just finished watching 7 episodes. Loving it so far.
aish. thumbnail
Chak De India!

I have no count of how many times I've seen this movie. Why SRK why dont you do such powerful movies again? His portrayal of Kabir Khan was top-notch! It was so damn natural! Whoever did the casting of the movie, selected the right girls as well. Please SRK do something like this again!

5/5
arsalansyed117 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fight Club (Hollywood)

Loved it!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Saheb,Biwi Aur Gangster returns-- A good movie with superb performances especially from Irfan khan and Mahii Gill ..well supported by Jimmy and soha.. It could have been even better so will give it 3/5..
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pitch Perfect.. really loved it.. I wanna own it on DVD. But some scenes were really discussing. American directors are so weird. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: beboholic

Pitch Perfect.. really loved it.. I wanna own it on DVD. But some scenes were really discussing. American directors are so weird. 

Barfing and making barf angels? 😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Talash
Meh---It was okay. I knew nothing about the movie but 1 hour into, I had already figured out the entire plot, the movie was TERRIBLY predictable and stale.

The only thing I love was the Jee Le Zara song and Rani's performance. For me Rani was the best thing in the movie. Her acting, emotions, everything was just spot on. Her character's progression from being sad to happy was well depicted. She should've gotten an award for this one!

As for Aamir n Kareena. I found nothing great in either of their performances/

2.5/5...Marks only for Rani and the song!
  ^  Liar! You watched it for Mimi 😛
KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Saw Swades again...this movie never fails to mesmerize me and makes me all teary-eyed

Everytime I see this movie...I feel like I notice new things...like the small details that Gowarikar had paid attention to...this movie is Gowarikar and SRK's bet work till date. I absolutely cannot believe that SRK didn't get a national award for this performance and f**king Saif Ali khan got it for Hum Tum...W*F was that...this thing will piss me off for life ughhh

This also happens to be my family's favourite movie...and the NRI element just makes it more relatable for my whole family. Whenever I watch this movie it makes me all sad as to which direction is India going and tells me that motherland needs all its children to progress (I am getting too patriotic I know 😆)

It makes me leave everything and run back to India and help the country in anyway possible...but I guess I am not as strong as SRK's character Mohan & my life isn't a movie.

Lastly special kudos to UTV for producing a movie like this and shout out to AR Rahman for that marvellous music...I mean this movie wouldn't have been what it is without the BGM.

Anyone who hasn't seen this movie...please do yourself a favour and watch it

This one gets 5/5 all the way

May I just add that this is the best BGM ever used in Indian cinema

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9IpBA6aqOM[/YOU

TUBE]

Absolutely LOVE Swades! Easily my Top 3 favorite movie of all time. Every single time I watch it I cant help but feel emotions of joy, happiness, sadness, uneasiness, guilt and helplessness all wrapped in one.

I wish I could truly go back to India one day and help the country progress any way that I can, but as youve said Im also not as strong as Mohan.

If Saif had ANY self respect he'd hand that Best Actor National Award to SRK and kiss his feet for taking it from him. I dont respect National Award for THIS stupidity of theirs!

Marvelous job by everyone in the film! This is one Ashutosh film that I could watch again and again without getting bored even a bit.

Lagaan had me a bit bored in the beginning, Whats Your Raashee throughout the end and Jodhaa Akbar throughout the entire movie ðŸ˜†