Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lastairbender thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hindi movies

Inkar:
Liked it.Didnt see any of Sudhir Mishra movie before but this one is good.Engaging movie
3.5/5
Jayant bhai ki love story:

I can say good time pass movie.One time watch.
2/5
David;
Another good one.Liked all the three stories.Especialy Neil's charecter.This role suited him.Dark shade.
3/5
Chakravyuh:
Prakash Jha makes movies on any current issue like politics,Naxalite,Corruption.Liked all of his movies.This one is also good.Based on Naxalite.Story
3.5/5
Special 26:
Good one Neeraj pandey did it again.Quite engaging.Twist in the end.Akshay kumar should do these type of movies.
3/5
Kai Po Che
Briliant.The songs acting,story.everything spot on.It may touch your heart
4/5.

Some Thai movies

Fan Chan:
Loved it.Story of little kids.
4/5
My true friends:
Story about friends and friendship
3/5
Billionire Aka top secret:
Based on true story.Good one inspiring
3.5/5
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!

I finally got around to watching this. As I wasnt too keen on the movie before. But wow. I love the message of the movie, a lot of what has been said in the movie, is my personal thoughts. God is everywhere, he's not confined to 4 walls.

I also like how they exposed the business side to religion. The message is very strong and clear.

Paresh Rawal is an icon for me, what a talent! and Akshay after a long time impresses me as well!

The scene where he reveals himself as Krishna to Paresh in the get-up gave me goosebumps. I have never gotten goosebumps, in ANY movie my whole life.

I honestly, will give the movie 5/5. Loved it! The movie actually makes me say...O M G in the end!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Saturday the 14th

Friday the 13th is bad, but Saturday the 14th is worse.

This is one of those so bad its f**king good kind of movies. A classic bad horror comedy. I used to love this as a kid. Finally its on Netflix. It is a terrible movie. The stream has the crappy eighties style print as well. They have not digitally remastered it. It has Jeffrey Tambor from Arrested Development in it too as a vampire. The plot is dumb. The monsters are the worst crop from Ramsay studios. Ah man...watch it.

10/10
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
quoting from previuos topic 

Originally posted by: PigBenis

Table No. 21

Now this is what I call a thriller. One of the best ever in Bollywood. Aditya Dutt has nailed it. Had me hooked from beginning all the way till the end. Direction, screenplay, execution, performance everything was beyond perfect in the movie. The ending was the strongest point of the film, totally mind-blowing. It's all based on real life events and Aditya executed everything very well in the film. Not every 'joke/fun' is funny and you won't realize it until it happens to you. It's a pity that films like this go underrated and unnoticed while crap films get praises and praises. I don't want to ruin it for anybody but it's a must watch!

5/5

Even the dialogues were damn good and meaningful.😛

It was the first release of the year & successful too.On twitter the WOM was very very positive 😃
The makers claim it to be a hit but sadly these days 100crore club has become so common that a film which recovers its production cost cost & makes some profit is called average by media wonder 😕

MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Special 26:- its my fav movie that Akshay has done so far. Everybody saying there was no need of a lovestory but for me it was ok. I loved the way they picturised kaun mera on akshay-kajal it was slow but lovable.
4/5

Kai Po Che:- Rajkumar Gupta the real star of the movie! Loved every scene of his.FIlm was good.Manav Kaul was good too with his expressions.

Raja Hindustani:-saw today,i just love this movie to the core.the songs & performance of lead,star cast were bang on.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saw Inglorious bas***ds...yes finally

Good movie...with amazing bgm which is a must in a Tarantino movie 😃

Everyone was amazing even the French and German actors whom I never knew before
Guy playing hitler was awesome

Brad was a lilttle OTT for my taste...but nevertheless am engaging story

Star of the movie was surely Christoph Waltz...who carries the movie amazing right from the first scene 👏 ..loved him as the bad guy

Michael Fassbender was such a delight to watch in the short cameo...he is yum 😳

Movie's only weak point is that it has lots of subtitles to read which can get a little tedious after some time

3.5/5
preity*zinta thumbnail
SOTY - It was an okay one time watch. The usual Kjo fluff I suppose. I liked the dude who played Abhi, thought he did a good job with his role, Rohan was decent too.. didn't feel like the Shanyana had much to do except for look super cute which is kinda surprising for a Kjo flick. I really liked the supporting cast fab job by everyone there! Some of the songs were catchy too..but wayy too many throughout the movie. I'd give ti a 3/5
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Special 26

A pretty nice film with a very good plot but something was missing. Nothing was much exciting in the twists and turns as well as the suspense. At some parts, most of us can guess what's gonna happen next and who's gonna get fooled. However, the movie can trick you and keep you guessing throughout the film. The execution was right on the money and Neeraj Pandey has done pretty decent job. Anyway, this could've been one hell of a thriller with some improvements here and there but still a very good attempt on a true story. I wish it was more like Shootout at Lokhandwala where the thrilling factor was alive throughout but that's just me. Give it a try if you're into those realisticish films :P

3.5/5
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rock of Ages

I wanted to see this so bad when it came out last year. I finally got down to watching it. I don't know why it got bad reviews. I think people simply don't understand or appreciate musicals anymore. Even Rent and Mama Mia were unreasonably trashed by critics. Musicals are meant to be fun, frothy, entertainers. Not every musical is meant to be a cinematic masterpiece like a Les Mis. Some are made just cause.

And Rock of Ages doesn't disappoint. It provides non-stop entertainment from start to finish. It is a cute love story against the back drop of rock and roll. The plot develops and moves quickly. There is great humor. There is some nice acting. You meet some very interesting quirky characters. A stellar cast of Tom Cruise, Paul Giamatti, Alec Baldwin, Catherine Zeta Jones, Russel Brand. The two gorgeous dancer singers Julianne Hough and Diego Boneta. Most importantly - there is some fabulous music that puts you back in the eighties hair band era. This is a fun fun fun movie.

I love Russel Brand and Alec baldwin in the movie!!!! EPIC!!!!! So was the monkey Hey-Man. And tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx. Pour some sugar on me baby.

To be honest it is exactly like the Broadway musical. It is the Broadway experience on screen. You get to watch it for ten bucks instead of a $200 prime seat. Just watch it and enjoy it,

7.5/10