-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Feel free to continue discussing any movies you've recently seen

Link to the previous thread,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3029593

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-JESNIA-HJ-ShahZurFullyFaltoo.manzilmukulSiddhi_ruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently seen movies - 6" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lastairbender

lastairbender

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hindi movies

Inkar:
Liked it.Didnt see any of Sudhir Mishra movie before but this one is good.Engaging movie
3.5/5
Jayant bhai ki love story:

I can say good time pass movie.One time watch.
2/5
David;
Another good one.Liked all the three stories.Especialy Neil's charecter.This role suited him.Dark shade.
3/5
Chakravyuh:
Prakash Jha makes movies on any current issue like politics,Naxalite,Corruption.Liked all of his movies.This one is also good.Based on Naxalite.Story
3.5/5
Special 26:
Good one Neeraj pandey did it again.Quite engaging.Twist in the end.Akshay kumar should do these type of movies.
3/5
Kai Po Che
Briliant.The songs acting,story.everything spot on.It may touch your heart
4/5.

Some Thai movies

Fan Chan:
Loved it.Story of little kids.
4/5
My true friends:
Story about friends and friendship
3/5
Billionire Aka top secret:
Based on true story.Good one inspiring
3.5/5

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita_150-Swetha-KkkkkingKhanJESNIAaddictedloveyou2bambogliSiddhi_ruky786

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita_150

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Dazzler

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
OMG!

I finally got around to watching this. As I wasnt too keen on the movie before. But wow. I love the message of the movie, a lot of what has been said in the movie, is my personal thoughts. God is everywhere, he's not confined to 4 walls.

I also like how they exposed the business side to religion. The message is very strong and clear.

Paresh Rawal is an icon for me, what a talent! and Akshay after a long time impresses me as well!

The scene where he reveals himself as Krishna to Paresh in the get-up gave me goosebumps. I have never gotten goosebumps, in ANY movie my whole life.

I honestly, will give the movie 5/5. Loved it! The movie actually makes me say...O M G in the end!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita_150-Swetha-KkkkkingKhanabby_girl30bambogliLogicalNonsensePrabhnoor

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Saturday the 14th

Friday the 13th is bad, but Saturday the 14th is worse.

This is one of those so bad its f**king good kind of movies. A classic bad horror comedy. I used to love this as a kid. Finally its on Netflix. It is a terrible movie. The stream has the crappy eighties style print as well. They have not digitally remastered it. It has Jeffrey Tambor from Arrested Development in it too as a vampire. The plot is dumb. The monsters are the worst crop from Ramsay studios. Ah man...watch it.

10/10

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

ikeelyou

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita_150Franco

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
quoting from previuos topic 

Originally posted by PigBenis

Table No. 21

Now this is what I call a thriller. One of the best ever in Bollywood. Aditya Dutt has nailed it. Had me hooked from beginning all the way till the end. Direction, screenplay, execution, performance everything was beyond perfect in the movie. The ending was the strongest point of the film, totally mind-blowing. It's all based on real life events and Aditya executed everything very well in the film. Not every 'joke/fun' is funny and you won't realize it until it happens to you. It's a pity that films like this go underrated and unnoticed while crap films get praises and praises. I don't want to ruin it for anybody but it's a must watch!

5/5

Even the dialogues were damn good and meaningful.Tongue

It was the first release of the year & successful too.On twitter the WOM was very very positive Big smile
The makers claim it to be a hit but sadly these days 100crore club has become so common that a film which recovers its production cost cost & makes some profit is called average by media wonder Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita_150-Swetha-PigBenis

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Special 26:- its my fav movie that Akshay has done so far. Everybody saying there was no need of a lovestory but for me it was ok. I loved the way they picturised kaun mera on akshay-kajal it was slow but lovable.
4/5

Kai Po Che:- Rajkumar Gupta the real star of the movie! Loved every scene of his.FIlm was good.Manav Kaul was good too with his expressions.

Raja Hindustani:-saw today,i just love this movie to the core.the songs & performance of lead,star cast were bang on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita_150-Swetha-DeliciousAS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top