Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

puja145

puja145

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
i think panku father come mumbai and help adi. I think pankhu call him, she tell everything and pankhu father help kumar family 4 harish operation. It will happen i love to see that specially mami face.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11CamrynesameersaagarAchramHumnaAfaq-Khush-ankur281violetshineanusha.cochinhateme2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gupta family help 4 harish operation" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

orpi

IF-Dazzler

orpi

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
its the terrible logic ever !! from the beg cvs were showing they r like the millionaires and now suddenly they dont have money i mean what is that?? company  fun is different but they had they own personal accounts and now they r showing they dont have any money and they r depended on credit card i mean like what? really didnt get this !! really need better logic CVs ! but yess hospital scenes were nice n great to see avantika back on track!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetandcuteMessi9110pringle6CamrynesameersaagarPayaDesire95ankur281violetshine-Khush-leavesandwaveshateme2anusha.cochinMrDarcyfan

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orpi

its the terrible logic ever !! from the beg cvs were showing they r like the millionaires and now suddenly they dont have money i mean what is that?? company  fun is different but they had they own personal accounts and now they r showing they dont have any money and they r depended on credit card i mean like what? really didnt get this !! really need better logic CVs ! but yess hospital scenes were nice n great to see avantika back on track!
Agree with you about Avantu she's the truth star of this showWinkWink. Me too I was kind of surprise to see the Deewans are looking for money W*F, it"s a complete non senseOuchOuch and of course Nana ji isn't around...
Anyway let's hope that more than the precap tomorrow's episode would have more sense.WinkWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110sameersaagarankur281orpileavesandwavesanusha.cochinhateme2

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja145

i think panku father come mumbai and help adi. I think pankhu call him, she tell everything and pankhu father help kumar family 4 harish operation. It will happen i love to see that specially mami face.
It would be defiitely a nice track I already see Govardhan Mama complaining.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281hateme2anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
They dont have any personal accounts Confused...unbelievable

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110CamryneAchram-Khush-ankur281violetshineorpiPayaDesire95leavesandwaveshateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Avantika has no savings ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110CamrynesameersaagarAchramorpiankur281

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hateme2

Avantika has no savings ?

I dnt get it...Adi saying his credit card limit is only 2 lakhs...He and his mom dnt have any savings/FD ?Confused

In d starting episodes Avanthika bt new plots for Anuj and Preety...nd n Adi's engagmnt occassion also Avanthu tuk all expense...

then how n earth dey dnt have ban balance now Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110Camrynesameersaagarorpi-Khush-ankur281

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I thing it is best not to think about this illogical thing & give rest time to our brainsBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110ankur281anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.