Qubool Hai

Points 2 b noted .. Edited

Indidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hai friends... 
I am back with my points😉

A) regarding Billorani:
     1) l think maid is Billo rani. While at first intro.. They showed half of the features... She has a pierce  to her nose. Which Tanveer does not have
     2) while talking on phone, she has pink nail polish to her hands... At the time of entry of Billo , she   Is With the same nail colour. Even when Zoe caught her from back, she is with same pink colour
     3) as. Every one is going out, she has been seen listing to their convo secretly, at the time she is      not having nail polish and the house searching person also does not have nail polish. Of cours Tanveer also don't have but she is wearing full slvees shalwar . But the persons hands who searched the houz, are bare, not covered. And Billo has her bangles up to her hand , not at wrist.

B) regarding Tanveer 
     I think she is in some financial crisis. And might have agreed to get the doll for money .. Hired by Razia of course . At the bus accident, did any one notice, she is wearing slippers. She understood, Asad had feelings for Zoe. a blind person misses the intensity by the way Asad reacted by seeing iPad and his shouting of Zoya name. And she understood there is some differences, as Zoe left dining Table. So she started being nice but indirectly pointing her closeness to Asad. She does not Hesitate to kill all the family with cylinder to burn the doll. She is the one opened the cylinder, as she wanted to desperately go out. Billo has also ran like maniac. To b out of houz. She might have seen Tanveer doing this. At dining table Dilshad and Nazma are trying to cool Asad by remaining silent , Tanveer is the one who brought up the accident by saying thank god we r all safe. You can see a small smirk on her lips when Asad blowed right after that. 
2) I think its razia plan to kill asad , so that he wont testify in court and rashid will come out and all r safe. becaz peanuts allergy kills very fast ( I have seen in Arjun serial😊  long back )

SO RAZIA PLANTED TWO INDIVIDUALS AT ASAD HOUZ
C) Ayyan & Zoya
    1) asad idnoring zoya - First at accident site and later at houz and cylinder and peanuts issues, Asad over attention to Tanveer , might make believe Zoe that Asad does not care for her and he. Is very much interested in Tanveer .
    2)  Ayyan got the documents with a clause that he has to marry Humaira. To escape this marriage, Ayyan might ask Zoya to marry him temporarily to save his family from the clutches of M & M. Zoe being Zoe, she agrees to help his dosth family as she thinks Asad does not love her .. So what diff does it make , if its never going to b Asad anyone is oke. So she agrees.
    3) in today's episode, Ayyan has stated that he will never ask a favour from Asad again. In Zee synopses, he goes to Asad as he is the only person who can bring Zoe back. Being Asad, as his Kid bro has asked him a favour after long time, he will try to bring Ayyan and Zoe close .

It's to b sceen
1. As Zoe stated at her intro, if she married, she will honour it till her last breath. Will she honour marriage which is dissolved or she will show himmat and get her Pyar.
2. Will Ayyan, as once said will do sacrifice for his bro for what he done for all of them. As he realises, his bro love for Zoe, will he sacrifice his love for his bro or not.
3. Asad, will he bow his head this time for love . Or as Ayyan loves Zoe, he will stay away adamantly..

Has to b scee

Edited by Indidesi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice analysis ... I think ur ideas will come true...
Indidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhakmhl

nice analysis ... I think ur ideas will come true...

Thank u ðŸ˜Š
eshasrk thumbnail
Nice analysis

But still I think there will be changes, coz most of all are not gonna sit through this entire Ayaan-Zoya marriage-divorce and re-marriage track that is for one 
For the same I don't think that Asad- Tanveer marriage track is gonna work either ( which is not mentioned, but in case the CV's want to go there ) 
What we prefer is a good storyline with the much needed dose of romance btwn AsYa...they are the USP of this show and they have created such a craze that it's difficult to accept anyone else...we want only Asad-Zoya 

About Tanveer and Billo Rani...I am confused, so I don't wanna even go there. 
On top of that all...this Tanveer chick is already so working on my nerves 
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dunno ...
But I think that Tanveer is Billo Rani ... :/