Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-XII - Page 3

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: naina2010

Dude, Your write up is so special and different. I agree it needs time to read your post but believe me you always make it worth reading.

Your emoticons add up spice and humor to the every post you have been making under this thread.

Great job. πŸ‘

Thank you Naina 😳 they do run really long dont they??πŸ˜† I tend to ramble and gush...😳 I am glad you enjoy them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilsadvocate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

The MN scene was the highlight of the day. I so loved that end you mentioned- He was going to hug her and he visibly restrains himself aww.
And when he said that he'll be there if she rings the bell- I hope she goes to ring it soon.
JS is actually doing a fab job as Navika. Her expression-spot on.
As for Kunal, well... Do we really need to say? His presence is all it takes to fire up the screen.

Shreya...me too...I loved that end...KKK's body language said it all...the restrain, I can go on and on about it  
Oh She will definitly go run the bell...once she sees/finds out Mommy being saved by daddy, she will melt a little, just like last time😳  Yes JS has grown a lot since the Camera tirade days...very impressed with her.
Kunal...yes no words πŸ˜³πŸ˜† only Goofy smiles for him πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anu...I have been trying to figure out about Beera's brain transplant as well...so far I have come across this Brain cell growing fertilizer theory I am going with...He drinks it down, gets some brain cells...works them...then his real personality asserts itself...so he burns stuff...and the fumes kill the brain cells...Rinse and repeat😳 🀣

About Renu...You know what I have realized...that I really do not have a problem with evil characters...Its the Pettiness I have problems with...I abhor Renu and her antics because How Petty and Jealous she is of Megha...I hope we get poetic justice for her...like Tannu leaving her forever 😑

Thank you for liking my Seriousity 😳 πŸ˜³
devilsadvocate thumbnail
MI... Thank you 😳 Yes Navika cant resist Mohans persistance...she will crumble very soon πŸ˜ƒ 

bImadhuri...Thank you so much😳...Yes Jaya and Kunal were fantastic...I have exhausted the adjectives in my vocabulary with the praise
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mohan -Aye,pagal hai kya ?

Me - Pagal hee toh hai  =| *sigh* 

I would've embraced him so,HARD.He looked oh so IDK,can't really find the apt word as he was exceptionally brilliant.I couldn't help but admire the intensity with which Kunal acted.

I am gonna a hunt a better half for me,who happens to be a doppelganger of Kunal  
devilsadvocate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakhisangni

Meera again a beautiful post regarding this classic terrace scene, haven't we waited and waited for this rusty bell to show up since the time we got its glimps in Friday's precap and it was all worth the wait! Couldn't agree more with the makers here that MAGIC of the bell works, works for Spider-Man works for Nanhi and works immensely for the viewers!!!

Thank you Sakhi 😳 Yes we have waited for 5 days... I was counting πŸ˜† The bell is Magic...the rust on it not so much...I was worried for Monu's hand and Tetanus...Then I remembered he is fictional πŸ˜† But yes Mohan Nanhi together do work wonders...It felt so good to see them talk it out...I want more such talk it out type scenes😳

The scene was plain brilliant because it displayed every thing in most logical and strait forward manner sans any dramatic BG and melodrama. It was a casual but affectionate portrayal from Mohan which has always been the case for him as far as his relationship with Nanhi is concerned and straight and hard hitting from Nanhi's perspective which is so natural and real for a daughter and friend to have those grudges against a father and a friend who left her when she needed him the most. My heart went for both of them. Yesterday it was the first time that felt navika can be Nanhi and vice versa...the best part, I loved Mohan's spirit even after all those accusation he bounce backs and says, zaroorat pade toh baja dena, main sun lunga!
Exactly, Logical...No Over dramatization, no dramatic music...Instead they let the Pathos and pain of these two individuals speak for itself...you are right the casualness of it all made it all the more impactful...The essence of Mohan and Nanhi relationship has been this easy friendship between them...everything out in the open...no lies, no half truths...just plain and simple a friend and a father come to cajole his little baby girl, his best friend...I have been absolutely loving the writing in the show in a sense that no matter who is at fault, we see and are sympathize with all the characters...no character is compromised to make the other one look better...I am hoping that they continue with the same trend for the meeting of Hair-o and the Lady of eternal youthfulness 😳 
Every thing else was good too except Renu again displaying her true colors 😑 and megha taking all that crap without a word she can only be mirchi for Mohan and no one else. Btw loved the adjective you used for Renu...could have added few of mine if it wasn't for IF rules!!

Argh!!! Renu pisses me off...I dont understand why cant Megha shut her up!!!Angry if someone was that rude to me...My Inner Murderer would be manifesting itself in very creative waysAngryπŸ˜† 

Again an excellent post and the serious Meera is no less than the sarcastic and funny one. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Thank you Sakhi 😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ you are too kind.
devilsadvocate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: banditqueenn.

Mohan -Aye,pagal hai kya ?

Me - Pagal hee toh hai  =| *sigh* 

I would've embraced him so,HARD.He looked oh so IDK,can't really find the apt word as he was exceptionally brilliant.I couldn't help but admire the intensity with which Kunal acted.

I am gonna a hunt a better half for me,who happens to be a doppelganger of Kunal  

Awww Banditqueen 😳 I know Mohan is so adorbs...Sometimes his adorableness is unbearable, I wanted to pluck him out the screen yesterday and give him a squishy hug, when he was waiting for Nanhi at work...He just...I cant even say it 😳

and Kunal truly does play the role with such earnestness, that I sometimes forget that there is no Mohan in the world❀️

and Gd luck with finding a doppleganger of Kunal...I hope he would be as good as the original πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post yaar

BTW 40yr main bhi haseena ki jawani jumping jumping kar rahi hai
πŸ˜†