Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-XII - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Dude, Your write up is so special and different. I agree it needs time to read your post but believe me you always make it worth reading.

Your emoticons add up spice and humor to the every post you have been making under this thread.

Great job. πŸ‘
Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
The MN scene was the highlight of the day. I so loved that end you mentioned- He was going to hug her and he visibly restrains himself aww.
And when he said that he'll be there if she rings the bell- I hope she goes to ring it soon.
JS is actually doing a fab job as Navika. Her expression-spot on.
As for Kunal, well... Do we really need to say? His presence is all it takes to fire up the screen.
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Hello People πŸ€—β€οΈ

Yes I am all dreamy today...the combination of Rusty Bells and Hair-o's Flying hair jumping around tend to do that to me *sigh* so without further ado...

) Beera not being hit by the suitcase πŸ˜’... Come on Jiji!!! just one swing?? πŸ˜• No? ...ah well I knew Beera would get her on his side...surprisingly enough he didnt use the Mohan card😲...and Jiji bua was in his pocket with his sincerity?😲 really? I mean look at his face...it might be funny looking, maybe calculating but sincerity...nah...Jiji is supposed to be smart guysπŸ˜•...Writers please a little more homework would have made it better...no one just randomly pours out the family secrets to a well meaning tenet.... Beera being a ishmart Brain growing fertilizer eater, figures out everything...and makes a pilan of action *sigh* if you say so writers, if you say so...At least Renu is a Phan and has given Beera a Challenge...much more interesting motivation. - Beera did not have any motive in life apart from delivering LCDs earlier, now he has a motive apparently, hence the sudden wisdom.. at least this is how I am telling myself to believe in Beera's growing brain cells..πŸ˜‰

) Shiv Mandir...Renu being a bit*h...argh!!! why doesnt Megha say something?? anything? Say her favorite laundry detergents name...I will take anything at this point😑 shut her up!!! Stufff her saree pallu down her throat and choke her Megha...come on where is your inner murderer???😑 - hate Renu in this avtar πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑... 

) The Ringing of the Bell *sigh*...*sigh* ❀️ it was everything as glorious as I imagined😳 there was nostalgia, and love, and old friendship, and Pain, and purging of accusation and the most   important question was asked (what do you use for your hair😳...ahem...no not this one...the other one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

He is here!!!πŸ˜ƒ when all the villians and the Mute Washerwoman is out at the mandir...How connivingly convineint Monu  πŸ˜ƒ He rings the bell and Nanhi runs...she stumbles, falls but she runs without stopping...there is no thought process involved...its just her gut reaction. As if she has been poised to make this run upto the terrace for ages...Imagine the wait she has gone through, hoping, expecting, dreading *sigh*

She comes up...and He is here!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›  (at this point the author will take a minute of silence to commemorate this momentous occasion and oggle at the Hair-o's hair do and watch the flying kiss on the loop) she looks at him, a this scene breathless...as if she cant quiet believe its true and then the spiderman jumping *sigh*  Now she is worried...wha if he falls...but he gives her a reassuring look and she believes...even after all these years...Just one look from him and she believes *sigh* as soon as he jumps onto her terrace and looks a her with those love filled eyes, she kinda snaps out and steps back...She wont give in...she wont be fooled again with so much love.

He puts the bell on its spot and comes closer, this is the moment he will make everything right from this moment onwards...He will make her hear him out...he will win her over, like he always does...the confidence and the joy was brimming over from him *sigh*  surely now her anger must have subsided after hurling so many accusation of their initial confrontation...and he kinda deserved it too...but now...now he will talk to her, make her understand his point of view...Give her strength and seek strength from her...to find Addu, to make their family whole.  He tells us that the Magic of the Bell is still alive and then he himself goes back in time *sigh*  The time of innocence and pure love, where they shared all their worries and problems and joys with each other without any promises and distances get in the way.

She stands their stunned...He is Here! what will she do now?? What if Mom comes home and find him here? she will be hurt...but he is here now :)...No I wont give in...Remember Addu!! she has to remind herself over and over again, why she is mad at him. The nostalgia and his presence is overwhelming her...taking her back into those simpler beautiful days...but she wont break now...not again...never again...

He starts talking...Pouring his heart out that their relationship will never change...Just she has changed...she has become this Angry, bitter person, who wont even hear him out...will not give him one chance...and then he goes in for the kill! The Chin caress...*sigh*  then he tells her how much he has missed her...how much he has missed their friendship...Their easy friendship which defied conventions...

How dare he say that she has changed?? It was him...He left and now he has the audacity to tell her she has changed? He is the one who brought this change in her...did he just touched her chin *gasp*...No I wont let him...I will not break...Remember Addu!!...HUH? he has missed her?? Oh really? so where was he all this time? Never wrote, never called, never came to see her? why didnt you come? did not missed me? did you not loved me? is this all a Lie? why didnt you ever came?

He tells her the truth...she deserves the truth. He had promised...he was waiting for his promise to be fulfilled...he wanted to bring her brother back to her...that was his vow...how could he break it...and honestly, he didnt had the courage to come face to face with her again and leave...again...He had to stay away...to stay strong...to stay on his path...surely she would understand...

But she doesnt understand...He was the one who set a precedent, when his puny little bike got lost...then Addu was...oh yea...Addu was no one to him...why would he make an effort for Addu...why didnt u find him then??  you looked but you didnt look hard enough...

Everything she says pierces his heart...still after all these years...she still believes that. I am not as bad as you think...I need you!! I need you for this project Talaash!! we can find him...there is still hope...we will find him...just say you are with me...I need you to be my support now...I need you to lean on me, so I can lean on you...but she doesnt listen...forget about listening she doesnt even wanna sit with him...πŸ’”

She starts again...it makes her blood boil, just to be sitting calmly and talking to him...How can she do this?? how can she betray her mom and Addu like this...what is she doing?? this is a sign of weakness...So she starts attacking again...You Left!! You left with one promise and never returned for 12 years...But Now you have and another one of your promises is Broken...you have taken away that little sliver of hope again...She knows that it will hurt him...She wants to push him away...she tells him to leave...even though her eyes say otherwise...make him leave so that she can reinforce her barriers against him...5 mins in his presence and she is crumbling...She cant hold on much longer.

Her hurt and her pain is wounding him again and again...but he is a masochist so he sits there and he takes all the barbs on his chest...He hears her out because his daughter his Chavanni deserves to purge out all the hatred...he will have to bear it...all this derision about his love for her and her mother. Her downright refusal to accept that he loves Addu HURTS!!! His eyes tear up and the anger and indignation rears its head...I have not been sitting there, waiting for Addu to show up...I have been looking, this whole project Talaash is for him...he has to visibly restrain himself from reaching out and shaking her to make her understand...That the promise was with her mother...it was not with her!!! his Promise is still intact...He has kept his word...he will always keep his word...and so he leaves but not before letting her know that the Bell still holds the Magic to bring her spiderman back...she just needs to ring it. *sigh*

WOW!!! KKK and JS awesomely beautiful performances...Once again Kunal, the body language and voice modulation was top notch...especially right at the end, when the perfect man tear comes out and he wants to shake her and he visibly restrains himself and tells her that the promise was with Megha...πŸ‘ writers, Directors, Actors πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Simply Awesomesauce!!! *sigh* ❀️ - Must say you write serious stuff beautiphuly
 πŸ‘
Yea I think I am completely written out.,...Rest of the epi was great too...Beera really did his homework and played a great progression device in planting that thought in Megha's head that Mohan did something or alot of things to find Addu.

Precap: Nervous, Excited, Shirtless Miniscule Munna, great opportunity for the flying of Hair-o's Hair and loads more things to wash for MeghaπŸ˜ƒ I dunno how they are gonna top the Bell scene today, with tomorrow's meeting...but I am ready to be pleasantly surprised πŸ˜ƒ

hey   meera another   great  post

amd yes   mohan  navika scene was awesome  for its sher  casualness   and it seems navika is crumbling 

U have said it all Meera..Nothing more to add to such a Beautifully AnalysisπŸ‘πŸ‘..Very well WrittenπŸ‘πŸΌ Kunal and Jayashree just rocked it..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

really?  *sigh* I felt as if I had Shabd hi Shabd...I went on and on πŸ˜† I was soo happy with it that I raved πŸ˜³πŸ˜† But it was so beautiful to watch...I loved the understated quality to the scene.
I'm totally opposite here...Whenever I like or love something way too much, I don't have anything to say! I stay at a loss of words really πŸ˜†
Meera again a beautiful post regarding this classic terrace scene, haven't we waited and waited for this rusty bell to show up since the time we got its glimps in Friday's precap and it was all worth the wait! Couldn't agree more with the makers here that MAGIC of the bell works, works for Spider-Man works for Nanhi and works immensely for the viewers!!!

The scene was plain brilliant because it displayed every thing in most logical and strait forward manner sans any dramatic BG and melodrama. It was a casual but affectionate portrayal from Mohan which has always been the case for him as far as his relationship with Nanhi is concerned and straight and hard hitting from Nanhi's perspective which is so natural and real for a daughter and friend to have those grudges against a father and a friend who left her when she needed him the most. My heart went for both of them. Yesterday it was the first time that felt navika can be Nanhi and vice versa...the best part, I loved Mohan's spirit even after all those accusation he bounce backs and says, zaroorat pade toh baja dena, main sun lunga!

Every thing else was good too except Renu again displaying her true colors 😑 and megha taking all that crap without a word she can only be mirchi for Mohan and no one else. Btw loved the adjective you used for Renu...could have added few of mine if it wasn't for IF rules!!

Again an excellent post and the serious Meera is no less than the sarcastic and funny one. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

@Leesan

Thank you Lee😳

The bell scene...it was one of the best performances...no overt dramatization...no jarring Back ground score...no head spinning camera angles...very understated, very touching scene...Kunal and Jaya were fantastic...Him admiting his own weakness, It just disarms me 😳 I cant even stay mad at the guy for his stupidity...he is soo human and there he goes again with admiting his humanity and flaws...writing was perfectπŸ‘

Everytime he hopes and pleads for his delusional day dream of them getting back together as a perfect family as soon as Addu's found My heart just wants to burst in tears  You are right, he is not giving himself any room for failure...there is this fanatical belief that this has to work...he just doesnt want to see that this could end up in a very different direction...Poor Mohan once again he is setting himself up for heart break

Oddly enough, I have always thought of this story as of Mohan's unrequited love...maybe thats why I am so attached to it.

Yes Navika is trying too hard...but she will melt...Mohan will get bloody and beaten on this journey but in the end he will definitly get them back...and the first step will be Navika, she doesnt seem like she can hold out much longer on him...despite herself, she has been purging her hurt out and it will eventually have a cleansing effect...maybe she will be able to see things more clearly and would be more forgiving and accepting of Mohan...coz no matter what, No One can deny, in the face of Mohan's devotion, that he loves them. πŸ˜ƒ

By Leesan: Anyways, I'm still undecided as to what I prefer: your comic writing or your serious analyses?! πŸ˜‰Hmmm...I think I'll take them both! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

By Meera: I dunno what I prefer eitherπŸ˜†...I thought of spoofing Jiji and Beera scene and Megha and Beera...but I was just so hungover with the Bells ringing...couldnt do it 😳

Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

The lil smile that crept on Nanhi's face after hearing Mohan yelling out 'Aye Chavanni' and blowing flying kiss to her was super duper awww...I bet she won't be able to resist for long!

Yes it was adorable...I loved the uncontrollable running as well...exactly, she is melting, no matter how hard she is trying not to...she is still melting πŸ˜†

I also loved how the next morning, she was keenly looking at the bell, probably wondering if her Spiderman would really come again if she rings the bell *sigh* I loved her expressions here...very well portrayed by JS, obviously along with MN convo the previous night.

She kinda looked like a little girl...debating to herself, If I ring the bell now what will happenπŸ˜† The hope and the fear was evident in her eyes...yep JS did great

Btw I truly hope that just how we are able to relate and feel for Nanhi, we will be able to understand Megha as well. Can't wait for her pouring her heart out. I hope my Mohan remains in his fighter mode :')

I am hoping that we will...I hope the writers do full justice to Megha and her silent suffering...dont worry, Mohan will be fine...poor guy has no choice...I hope he hydrates though, there be a lot of thisπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Originally posted by swavai2

Am still wanting to watch ir again n again. That will be after 8 or 9 more hours from now. Till then will do a background thininking about MN, MM, jiji beera and b**ch renu, while at work.

Great episode and i always love to read your musings Meera.

Awww man, just a few more hrs till you get to see the zulfein flying around from Monu's lil apartment to Chavanni's terrace πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thanks Swati😳 I always look to your replies as well.