India-Forums

Rules-Please read before posting!

Tumhari_Khushi IF-Veteran Member
Tumhari_Khushi
Tumhari_Khushi

Posted: 24 July 2006 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Hi friends Smile

Everyday, more and more members are visiting this section Big smile  

But many don't read any of our rules. This leads to us sending out  many PMs everyday, asking members to follow our rules Smile

To make it easier for all of you, here are our rules which we ask you to follow:

1.) Don't post one-liners such as 'thanks for sharing' in topics. We want to know what you have to say and what YOU think. If we see any of you posting 'thanks' or one-liners, we'll first send a PM. If you still don't listen after that PM, we unfortunately have to raise the warning level.

Those of you who have already received a PM should be careful Smile

Here is the link to the original announcement:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=294627

2.) Please don't post more than 3 articles and polls a day. Otherwise the section would be spammed with articles, most of them have been posted before. Aur before you post any kind of topic, article or poll, please check if it has been posted before or not.

Original announcement: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=336162

3.) Do NOT post pictures in new topics. We have a seperate gallery for pictures, signatures & icons as well as wallpapers Smile Picture topics will be closed and we'll send you a PM asking to post the pictures in our gallery.

Original announcement: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=336162

4.) Don't post in old articles!! It only confuses members and brings those topics forward.

Original announcement: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=304640&K W=J%2E

Love,

Khushi, *Jas*, Meghavi and manjot

Bollywood Section Dev.Team

Dezo Senior Member
Dezo
Dezo

Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for da rules Khushi
aishaawan Groupbie
aishaawan
aishaawan

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
can you tell me how we make a new poll
aishaawan Groupbie
aishaawan
aishaawan

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
plz plz plz tell me
PopPrincess IF-Rockerz
PopPrincess
PopPrincess

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
umm i have a question.
y is the only person newsbot always posting stuff n no one else? i found that a lil weird. Confused
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 01 August 2006 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for making that clear
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 01 August 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
sorry...i cant qoute...but aishaawan...there is usually a button on the top-right hand of the screen and it says new poll...i really dont know why this forum doesnt have one...you might wanna contact a mod... Embarrassed
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 01 August 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PopPrincess

umm i have a question.
y is the only person newsbot always posting stuff n no one else? i found that a lil weird. Confused

um...Newsbot is a robot...made by the Mods of this section and the robot updates this section every one hour...and it is not really a person doing this...yea...it is a little weird...but that's why

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index