Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Reminders - Rules - Please read! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Originally posted by -Amit143-

Thanx for the reminder fivr... I wanted to ask few quest... 1. Is 1 liners allowed to post in forum??? 2. Can we post TC, TOI articles with RIVAL SITE title??? 3.can u please make a seperate post to invite NBTIANS To comment on Kunal & Aakanksha's profile??? Most of the members do not do it...! do reply whenever u get time
One liners are allowed in ATs and CCs and probably in other threads too ,but a separate thread and writing just a line is not allowed ... to share a rival site article, we can copy 2-3 lines from the article as a short summary with the title 'rival site article'... there's already a sticky topic to discuss chaska meter/ranking n so on ! n i hope u didn't mind me replying .. i cud not resist .. LOL

Everything else is good but for the rival site article, you can post 2-3 lines as a summary of the article but they have to be written by you in your own words. If you copy 2-3 lines from the article and paste it, that's kind of worse because now we even took away the article title as a source for that website and are totally plagiarizing. EmbarrassedLOL

So just 2-3 lines of summary for TC article as long as the summary is in your own words. That means you read the article and then write a summary for the content in your own words. EmbarrassedSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Dae_drmer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reminders - Rules - Please read! (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for this yaar people r repeating the same mistake by posting one liners and making posts for asking questions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Thanx @fivr... For clearing my doubts...

-Fivr-

Sayed.

IF-Stunnerz

Sayed.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Hy Fivr pls do make this post pinned on page 1 

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3478507

It will be very helpful for all the nbtians.

-Fivr-

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Thanx for the remainders

-Fivr-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.