Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I'd like to add to the discussion here that as far as activities are concerend its not only us who are to organize them and members too can come forward and pitch in and also the ones who are complaining abt attractive threads why dont I ever see them participating in any of the activities we organize πŸ€”..I am sure they can do their bit 😳.also there has been an issue with LU's and WU's well how the WU provider chooses to write their update its entirely upto them it just has to conform to IF COC  and as for LU they form a part of the Epi discussion thread and are independent to the WU so what is there has nothing to do with the WU and if the one providing the LU also happens to do the WU then its really upto them whether they choose to just copy and paste that LU , thats how it works across all IF forums ...Fivr can clarify further if I am wrong πŸ˜†
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bidzie: lol... Its fine yaar! Thanx for confirming... U knw i saw lots of 1 line threads in forum last week! So asked abt. It... And thanx for telling the criteria of posting Rival site article too... NBT mods are really helpful! Thanx 😊 tu bhi DT join kar le πŸ˜‰
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Fivr for the Reminders rules :)
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sah1

Fivr, thanks for the reply.I can understand that everyone has freedom to give their views and I am not talking about such simple, friendly n fun things at all becz we all njoy sharing different views and opinions about actors, episode etc... I just made this point becz recently we had a post regarding shutdown of nbt2, I guess most of us felt the same way after seeing that post.
We as a team always respect others views n opinions so no worries about them.

I am sorry if I hurt any others feelings, forgive me

Of course if you see threads that you feel are inappropriate and uncalled for, please report them and we will look into the matter! If the thread is hurtful and offensive then it will definitely be dealt with. 😊
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Amit143-

Thanx for the reminder fivr... I wanted to ask few quest... 1. Is 1 liners allowed to post in forum??? 2. Can we post TC, TOI articles with RIVAL SITE title??? 3.can u please make a seperate post to invite NBTIANS To comment on Kunal & Aakanksha's profile??? Most of the members do not do it...! do reply whenever u get time

1. One liners should be posted in the episode discussion thread since one liner threads generally do NOT generate discussion and clutter forum space. The episode discussion threads are made daily and are the MMT thread for that day. Any one liners will be closed or merged with the MMT thread to reduce said clutter and allow for space that members can use for threads that promote discussion.

2. TOI articles are not a rival site and their articles can be posted. TC (TellyChakkar) is a rival site and their articles simply cannot be posted. You can post a BRIEF SUMMARY of the article in your own words but simply putting "rival site" in the title and posting the article verbatim is not allowed. 😊

3. Unfortunately we cannot force members to comment on actor profiles. Fans that like the actor make it a point to do the needful but at the end of the day it is everyone's decision to do what may please them. 😳 We do have a thread to discuss such ranking/profile issues though: NBTNMKK S-2-Forum Work[CM,Profiles,Forum Rank etc]
AreYaar thumbnail
FivrayyyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Just cuz I missed you...

On topic: Thankoos for more rules...POSITIVITY ZINDABAD😎
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

One liners are allowed in ATs and CCs and probably in other threads too ,but a separate thread and writing just a line is not allowed ... to share a rival site article, we can copy 2-3 lines from the article as a short summary with the title 'rival site article'... there's already a sticky topic to discuss chaska meter/ranking n so on ! n i hope u didn't mind me replying .. i cud not resist .. πŸ˜†

Everything else is good but for the rival site article, you can post 2-3 lines as a summary of the article but they have to be written by you in your own words. If you copy 2-3 lines from the article and paste it, that's kind of worse because now we even took away the article title as a source for that website and are totally plagiarizing. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

So just 2-3 lines of summary for TC article as long as the summary is in your own words. That means you read the article and then write a summary for the content in your own words. 😳😊
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for this yaar people r repeating the same mistake by posting one liners and making posts for asking questions
-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx @fivr... For clearing my doubts...
UserId thumbnail

Hy Fivr pls do make this post pinned on page 1 

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3478507

It will be very helpful for all the nbtians.