Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

As it happens every couple of months, we've seen yet another increase in spamming across the forum and posting of TC articles/copyrighted material that isn't allowed. So as a result, this is just a reminder for everyone that any more repetitive posts will be closed/merged and any TC articles will be trashed.

And of course, if this keeps up as a regular occurrence then unfortunately warnings will have to be issued.

Please look through the first 4-5 pages of this forum before posting a thread/article (especially after the episode airs) because there is a high possibility that someone has already posted something with regards to the same thing before you. And if you do find such a thread, please continue your discussion in the established thread instead of posting multiple threads about the same thing.

And TC articles are copyrighted. Copy/pasting their content or posting links for them is not allowed on IF because it can be a legal matter for IF if we continue to post TC content on here. Henceforth, any TC articles/links WILL BE TRASHED and repeat offenders will see an increase in WL.

Please feel free to PM me with any concerns or post in this thread about it if you'd prefer and I'll get back to you ASAP. You guys have been such a help these past months and I hope for your cooperation in the future!

Thank you guys! Smile

Regards,
NBTNMKK2 DT

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09PashoRani-Swetha--RD-amalazizNeelMmeghan27sonu-monuSandstoneNeelimaSJmisty85_Bidzie_-Araina--RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reminders - Rules - Please read!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UserId

IF-Stunnerz

UserId

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Fivr thnx 4 sharing this  Reminders - Rules with us

But plzz as a moderator u should also have a look on page.
Why still there is ssn1 pic above on the top of this page ??? Confused
why do we see old stuff pinned for many days on page 1 ?? Confused
why don't any1 of u make attractive welcome thread to attract members on this nbt forum ?? Confused

Awaiting for ur reply

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Fivr for the much needed reminder! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham-Fivr-

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for rules and remainders. One quick suggestion, if anyone post anything negative about our loving nbt show, please as a moderator have a look and delete the post becz it hurts feelings of other fans as well as we came to know that celebrities like kkk are also taking look at our forum so please consider this as a humble request from nbtians and make it as a point next time

Edited by Sah1 - 12 March 2013 at 3:33pm

-Fivr-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Please let me know if there are any more questions/concerns. Smile

Originally posted by Sayed.

The picture on the top of the page is the forum banner. Since we are using the season 1 forum for season 2, the banner remained. We are planning to have a new banner contest for season too in the coming weeks and that should allow us to have a new banner in a few months. Once that happens, the banner will be changed.

Due to some family health issues, I was unable to be more proactive in the forum for a couple of weeks in February/March and as a result the sticky topics may have gone unattended. However, I will now do my best to get those removed/added on a daily basis. And if you feel that there are still threads that require my attention, please feel free to PM me directly so I can look at them more promptly or please report them using the "Report" button in the top right hand corner of the post.

why don't any1 of u make attractive welcome thread to attract members on this nbt forum ?? Confused

The forum traffic is increased by forum activity, discussion and participation. We currently have GOTW/DOTW sign ups that are posted and members that sign up for specific date are urged to post their GOTWs/DOTWs. In addition we also have the MOTW activity going on at this point. If you do have any other suggestions about threads that could help the forum activity, please feel free to PM me and we can look into them. Smile

Awaiting for ur reply

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 March 2013 at 3:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sah1kreshamsonu-monuDae_drmerSandstonemisty85_Bidzie_

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sah1

Thanks for rules and remainders. One quick suggestion, if anyone post anything negative about our loving nbt show, please as a moderator have a look and delete the post becz it hurts feelings of other fans as well as we came to know that celebrities like kkk are also taking look at our forum so please consider this as a humble request from nbtians and make it as a point next time

I can understand that as a fan of the show it is difficult to read negative comments about the show, its characters and storyline. However, freedom of speech allows all members to be able to post their opinions/points-of-view about the show without prejudice. If however, the comments are derogatory and indulge in uncalled for bashing they should be reported right away and we will look into the matter. But simple "I don't like the show/character" type posts are absolutely allowed. Plus, different opinions help give us an opportunity to discuss and express our thoughts and debate about them. If everyone thought the same way, where's the fun in that? EmbarrassedSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Dae_drmer_Bidzie_AreYaar

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Fivr, thanks for the reply.I can understand that everyone has freedom to give their views and I am not talking about such simple, friendly n fun things at all becz we all njoy sharing different views and opinions about actors, episode etc... I just made this point becz recently we had a post regarding shutdown of nbt2, I guess most of us felt the same way after seeing that post.
We as a team always respect others views n opinions so no worries about them.

I am sorry if I hurt any others feelings, forgive me

Edited by Sah1 - 12 March 2013 at 3:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Fivr-

UserId

IF-Stunnerz

UserId

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Please let me know if there are any more questions/concerns. Smile

Originally posted by Sayed.

The picture on the top of the page is the forum banner. Since we are using the season 1 forum for season 2, the banner remained. We are planning to have a new banner contest for season too in the coming weeks and that should allow us to have a new banner in a few months. Once that happens, the banner will be changed.

Due to some family health issues, I was unable to be more proactive in the forum for a couple of weeks in February/March and as a result the sticky topics may have gone unattended. However, I will now do my best to get those removed/added on a daily basis. And if you feel that there are still threads that require my attention, please feel free to PM me directly so I can look at them more promptly or please report them using the "Report" button in the top right hand corner of the post.

The forum traffic is increased by forum activity, discussion and participation. We currently have GOTW/DOTW sign ups that are posted and members that sign up for specific date are urged to post their GOTWs/DOTWs. In addition we also have the MOTW activity going on at this point. If you do have any other suggestions about threads that could help the forum activity, please feel free to PM me and we can look into them. Smile

Awaiting for ur reply

Plzz do make solution for this first my fellow nbtian moderators.
And I am glad u replied.

-Fivr-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.