Will Purvi end up with Arjun or Onir? - Page 4

Poll

Which couple do you think will ultimately unite?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ARJUN AND PURVI ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER
mrun_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It will always be ArVi <3
mrun_29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjoe

Onir... If Arjun and Purvi HAD to reunite, why did Ekta have to beat around the bush? Purvi has already ruined many other peoples lives, now will she ruin Onir's life?

You see Ekta has a habit of beating around d bush .. At the end it'll be ArVi :D 😳
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mrunnu_TanHa

You see Ekta has a habit of beating around d bush .. At the end it'll be ArVi :D 😳

who knows ?? 

it might be onir purvi .
mrun_29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

who knows ??

it might be onir purvi .

yes .. No one knows except Ekta .. But majority of the people here want ArVi .. :P So it'll be ArVi . <3 And look if u want punir then its ur opinion .. It is ArVi for me .. Dont wanna create fights :)
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mrunnu_TanHa

yes .. No one knows except Ekta .. But majority of the people here want ArVi .. :P So it'll be ArVi . <3 And look if u want punir then its ur opinion .. It is ArVi for me .. Dont wanna create fights :)

well i not creating fight . and even if u think it is then it will be just argument not fight .
and yeah i am also said just my POV .
and ekta not listen anyones word . she doing whatever she want and majority ??  plz dont say it as ekta not count forum . she count her TRP so it will depend only on TRP .
and AS PuNIR NEW SO wait and see . what will happen .
and of course its my POV .
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arvi will end up together.
This is an ekta serial so..
punjabi524 thumbnail
I also think ArVi will end up together now. Based on the last episode, it seems that Onir was bothered by the bond forming between Arjun and Purvi while taking care of Pari. When Purvi realizes that Pari has become attached to Arjun and cannot stay away from him, I think she will return Pari to Arjun. Arjun will say that Pari needs her mother and might convince Purvi and Onir to stay at his house for the time being. During the course of their stay, I think Onir will see the connection between ArVi and perhaps sacrifice his love for ArVi and Pari's happiness. This is just my prediction. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my reply. Sorry if I did so.
mrun_29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabi524

I also think ArVi will end up together now. Based on the last episode, it seems that Onir was bothered by the bond forming between Arjun and Purvi while taking care of Pari. When Purvi realizes that Pari has become attached to Arjun and cannot stay away from him, I think she will return Pari to Arjun. Arjun will say that Pari needs her mother and might convince Purvi and Onir to stay at his house for the time being. During the course of their stay, I think Onir will see the connection between ArVi and perhaps sacrifice his love for ArVi and Pari's happiness. This is just my prediction. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my reply. Sorry if I did so.

your prediction is awesome ^_^ I hope this happens and ArVi end up together :D
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Since this is a soap and based on some of the scenes in yesterday's epi, would be willing to wager Arjun and Purvi will re-unite.