26-12

I'm SO confused...Jadda or Anand Swami???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dondy

Groupbie

dondy

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
What the heck is his real name??? he's such a mysterious character!!! Do we even know anything about this guy?? By the way...I think he has another motive behind all this...I don't know whether it's a good or bad motive, but I just have a strange feeling about it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm SO confused...Jadda or Anand Swami???" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dondy

Groupbie

dondy

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
@Neetu_Unleashed

Really? See I thought he was Anand Swami who was told to be a part of Shahana's team as a spy. That's what I've been thinking this whole time...and I think Randeep's boss even mentioned to him about Anand being a spy for Shahana's team when they were first introduced... I'm just so confused!!

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Shreeswathy

Goldie

Shreeswathy

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
He is dangerous..
So he is sure Jedda!!

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
He s just a negative character who s nw pretending as a raw officer.he s so dangerous.and nt worthy to believe.he always does everything for his own motive.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.