Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MrsArnavRajput

Goldie

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
ok i guess many of u wud think dat i hv lost my mind but actually i didnt. Guys if we think clearly dnt u think Rano was ryt. I mean i knw Mona is emotional about her house bcaz of all doz yeadeins nd all but Rano was right instead of thinking of her past she shud be concearned about her future. Her kids need money to fullfill dere dreams whatever happend wid Rajbir after dat at least she shud think about it...She is not selling da house for da person who broke her heart, trust nd destroyed her life nd what if in da attempt Rajbir wud hv lost his life??? den?? den also she wud hv  sticked to her ''zeed''. i actually think Rano was right only bcaz u dnt want to move out from ur past dat really dznt mean u will hv to ruin ur future Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89captkirkrnfansrkfan21Sugar_21halfsona-Ritu567-Luv4gamesblyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i think rano was right" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pekingexpress

Goldie

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-Redrose07

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Rano was totally right...and when Mona kept saying how every corner of that house reminds her of Pradeep I just wanted to remind her that do you see that bedroom that you sleep in? well that is where Anushka and pradeep were sleeping together

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srkfan21-Ritu567-Taniya20-Shanzy-Redrose07blyton

MrsArnavRajput

Goldie

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

Rano was totally right...and when Mona kept saying how every corner of that house reminds her of Pradeep I just wanted to remind her that do you see that bedroom that you sleep in? well that is where Anushka and pradeep were sleeping together

ahahahahaha ROFLROFL
yea i so wish Rano wud hv said dat to her mom...dis lady surely needs to sort out her priorities Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-blyton

MrsArnavRajput

Goldie

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pekingexpress

lol that's what I meant in my topic! Can't believe the woman likes to be reminded of Pradeep. THE GUY DUMPED HER! MOVE ON! 

Mona always annoys me but Anushka never did. Sure she went crazy and commited a murder (i wish creatives wouldn't have written that track) but overall i think she is a strong woman who just goes after what she wants. Ofcourse this revenge thing is Dead because she should also move on...but i can imagine she is pissed because of Mona the mahaan who throw her in jail while she garlands pradeep's picture daily Dead

i totally agree wid u Thumbs Up

i think its high time CVs should bring some changes to Mona's character...day by day shez getting more lame nd annoying Ermm

Anushka surely is a strong lady...its just her craziness nd arrogance dat takes her down 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-

-Ritu567-

Coolbie

-Ritu567-

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Rano was so right. Mona doesn't allow anyone esle to move on from the memories of Pradeep. She just wants everyone to suffer day in and day out thinking about Pradeep. I don't even understand why she is wasting her life for such a useless man who didn't even think about his family when he left them. He just wanted money and fame. Mona is the most spineless woman I have come accross in my lfie. 24-7 she just wants to cry a river by looking at his useless photo.

If Mona wants to ruin her lfe she is welcome but please spare her family and her kids. Let them breathe and enjoy their life. Thinking about the past is going to get you no where. It won't feed your kids or give them a good future. Mona is the msot selfish person I have seen who only thinks about herself and that looser of a man Pradeep. God only knows what was so "special" about Pradeep that two women loved and are fighting for him even after his death!

Luv4games

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Sorry have never posted before in this forum but I'm a regular visitor of the forum. But I had to say something here. No in my opinion Rano is not right. I agree that Mona needs to move forward but at the end of the day it is Mona's decision if she does not want to move forward that is fine. For me she is also a spineless woman but when Pradeep was alive. It is the matter of respecting other peoples opinion. Rano needs to respect her mother. for me Rano was rude and you have no right to be rude to your mother. If she wants to move on in her life she can do that when she grows up and move out. She cannot force Mona and I think Mona has sacrificed a lot for her kids and now it is their turn. If mona is expected to move out just because of her kids happiness y cant her kids do the same and live in the same house for their mother happiness. She also knows what Anushaka did to them, even when Pradeep died Anushaka is still taking revenge for whatever reason it is wrong we know evil plans of Anushka still how can we say rano is right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish0786-Ritu567-_Meena_

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
What yaadein? Pradeep lived with Anushka in that house, shared the bed with her disgusting

-Ritu567-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.