Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

meerubzara

IF-Dazzler

meerubzara

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
love both sarun & sanvi
but i like sanvi more than sarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun or Prithvi?? (Page 5)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutiepiexox

cutiepiexox

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I dont know? i like both? Confused? ConfusedLOL

Edited by cutiepiexox - 13 March 2013 at 11:40pm

sweet_roses14

Groupbie

sweet_roses14

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

[QUOTE=Diamond_14]i love prithvi and sanvi... sorry sarun fans. to saru fans: please could u come up with a different name because sarun name is already taken with barun and sanaya. its a kind request from some of my friends from ipkknd forum.

you are right diamond & You better create a new topic on this context & also ask ppl to select name if they wanted any. though i am a sanvi fan but i surely respect others thaught too so it will be interesting to find out a new name. what say??[/QUOTE

but i don't know how ppl will take it if i created a post for this as i am a sanvi fan. it's better if sanju and varum fans create a different name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

clars

IF-Dazzler

clars

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Prithvi any day Day Dreaming i think Parth is even a better actor than that Varun guy .

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_roses14

Originally posted by -sree13-

[QUOTE=Diamond_14]i love prithvi and sanvi... sorry sarun fans. to saru fans: please could u come up with a different name because sarun name is already taken with barun and sanaya. its a kind request from some of my friends from ipkknd forum.

you are right diamond & You better create a new topic on this context & also ask ppl to select name if they wanted any. though i am a sanvi fan but i surely respect others thaught too so it will be interesting to find out a new name. what say??[/QUOTEbut i don't know how ppl will take it if i created a post for this as i am a sanvi fan. it's better if sanju and varum fans create a different name.

well you have a point as we are sanvi fan toh Sarun fans can take us wrongly. But atleast you can post the thing to let them know na..many of my Barun sanaya fans also asked me that why we are using Sarun in BFF forum.

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
hehe me to...
varun is also nyc..

Haya_24

Haya_24

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Sarun all da way!!!! Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.