Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I dont know? i like both? Confused? ConfusedLOL

Edited by cutiepiexox - 13 March 2013 at 11:40pm
sweet_roses14 Groupbie
sweet_roses14
sweet_roses14

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

[QUOTE=Diamond_14]i love prithvi and sanvi... sorry sarun fans. to saru fans: please could u come up with a different name because sarun name is already taken with barun and sanaya. its a kind request from some of my friends from ipkknd forum.

you are right diamond & You better create a new topic on this context & also ask ppl to select name if they wanted any. though i am a sanvi fan but i surely respect others thaught too so it will be interesting to find out a new name. what say??[/QUOTE

but i don't know how ppl will take it if i created a post for this as i am a sanvi fan. it's better if sanju and varum fans create a different name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly..

clars IF-Dazzler
clars
clars

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Prithvi any day Day Dreaming i think Parth is even a better actor than that Varun guy .
firefly.. IF-Rockerz
firefly..
firefly..

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_roses14

Originally posted by -sree13-

[QUOTE=Diamond_14]i love prithvi and sanvi... sorry sarun fans. to saru fans: please could u come up with a different name because sarun name is already taken with barun and sanaya. its a kind request from some of my friends from ipkknd forum.

you are right diamond & You better create a new topic on this context & also ask ppl to select name if they wanted any. though i am a sanvi fan but i surely respect others thaught too so it will be interesting to find out a new name. what say??[/QUOTEbut i don't know how ppl will take it if i created a post for this as i am a sanvi fan. it's better if sanju and varum fans create a different name.

well you have a point as we are sanvi fan toh Sarun fans can take us wrongly. But atleast you can post the thing to let them know na..many of my Barun sanaya fans also asked me that why we are using Sarun in BFF forum.
sweetz1204 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
featherheart IF-Sizzlerz
featherheart
featherheart

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
hehe me to...
varun is also nyc..
Haya_24 Newbie
Haya_24
Haya_24

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Sarun all da way!!!! Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index