Qubool Hai

Idiots R' Us- Epi Mar 12 - Page 5

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ranz

Knew BHEEGI  you would come out with this brilliant thinking! Go Zoya go Zoya--- just be your yourself amongst all the morons trying to hide there actual feelings/ doings/ motives---THEMSEVES! 

Yeah, I have faith in Zoya...she might have weird ways but she does manage to sort out problems

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: QH1fan

Oh i just had to tell you...Brilliant name for your thread !!
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

oh...thanks๐Ÿ˜† As Dee said, we are bigger idiots๐Ÿ˜†
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neenabinu

loved your post and agree to them...

Zoya should solve this...and Asad  has to totally work to be forgiven

Thanks Neena...hope Zoya cracks this one soon
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eastmeetswest

spot on man!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ that damn jammy and tanveer ๐Ÿ˜†

thanks eastmeetssswest.  yeah, let tanveer enjoy a few moments of glory
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fee-fee

I was thinking thee same thing. Great points and I love the title: Idiots R' Us ๐Ÿ˜†

I was really hoping for something more from today's episode but I guess we're in one of those phases of the show right now. ๐Ÿ˜’

thanks fee fee. We all knew that after the rain dance, we were going to get some sad episodes...lets be patient as i am sure zoya will expose tanveer soon
Anika_243 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing post!! Literally took the words out of my mouth.. Well firstly here's what I loved about your post.. 1. the title which brought me here, 2. How the title of it came across in your post by highlighting the three which I completely I agree which and how well you explained 'why there where idiots' lol superb!! 3. How you said that zoya should have a little self respect and should stick up for herself.. I believe thought its ok to be hopelessly in love one should never let the other person take control of your feelings and give them the right to hurt you so bad.. You should always stick up for yourself when your right.. And I really want jahanpana to actually understand Zoe cuz clearly he doesn't with the amount of misunderstandings he's had and the fact that he never learns is what really bugs me.. I'm all for asad trying to distance himself from Zoe because he wants to stay in control of his feelings, that's his character trait but insulting her infront of tanveer and misunderstanding her all the time especially after how many times she's helped you and your family out is ridiculous and for that I think zoya should play it hard when he does eventually apologise, just an apology won't do he has to prove that's he's worthy to be forgiven by assuring her that he will not make this mistake again..

Also disappointed in ayaan pressurising asad yet again, does he not know his brother.. I like what you said about shireen I really do and understand her point of view but I still feel bribery is not a good approach and she should understand that.. Instead she should try and find out the truth and look for proof.. It shocks me that's no one in that s household is doing anything after daadi and Rashid both accused razia.. Plus ayaan mentioned the doll in the last episode but didn't even try to find it like seriously what's up with then.. I really wish zoya finds it though inshallah she will..
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anika_243

Mindblowing post!! Literally took the words out of my mouth.. Well firstly here's what I loved about your post.. 1. the title which brought me here, 2. How the title of it came across in your post by highlighting the three which I completely I agree which and how well you explained 'why there where idiots' lol superb!! 3. How you said that zoya should have a little self respect and should stick up for herself.. I believe thought its ok to be hopelessly in love one should never let the other person take control of your feelings and give them the right to hurt you so bad.. You should always stick up for yourself when your right.. And I really want jahanpana to actually understand Zoe cuz clearly he doesn't with the amount of misunderstandings he's had and the fact that he never learns is what really bugs me.. I'm all for asad trying to distance himself from Zoe because he wants to stay in control of his feelings, that's his character trait but insulting her infront of tanveer and misunderstanding her all the time especially after how many times she's helped you and your family out is ridiculous and for that I think zoya should play it hard when he does eventually apologise, just an apology won't do he has to prove that's he's worthy to be forgiven by assuring her that he will not make this mistake again..

Also disappointed in ayaan pressurising asad yet again, does he not know his brother.. I like what you said about shireen I really do and understand her point of view but I still feel bribery is not a good approach and she should understand that.. Instead she should try and find out the truth and look for proof.. It shocks me that's no one in that s household is doing anything after daadi and Rashid both accused razia.. Plus ayaan mentioned the doll in the last episode but didn't even try to find it like seriously what's up with then.. I really wish zoya finds it though inshallah she will..

thanks anika. I think the PH is really pushing us into the ayaan-zoya marriage track. Asad is acting aloof and rude just to push her away. At some point Zoya will break, and probably move away from him. In fact, she should. Even if she loves asad, she can't continue to stay with him if he doesn't wnt to respect her. I agree, why hasn't Badi B tried to contact asad- he is her granson too, right? Why has Ayaan not mentioned anything about a possible conspiracy by Razia? Asad has no clue that Razia could be the mastermind'. Loopholes in the script I guess
priya_din thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree Zoya is putting up with Asad's irrational behaviour, trying to impress him only because she is well aware of his love for her. He is the one person who can fight the world to protect her. For the storys sake...i guess asad has to behave like this before he realises Zoya's worth in his life, but maybe it will be too late (Hope not). Ayaan is always shown as a fool.
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_din

I agree Zoya is putting up with Asad's irrational behaviour, trying to impress him only because she is well aware of his love for her. He is the one person who can fight the world to protect her. For the storys sake...i guess asad has to behave like this before he realises Zoya's worth in his life, but maybe it will be too late (Hope not). Ayaan is always shown as a fool.

Thanks Priya. Looks like they really want Ayaan-Zoya track to start soon
Nishitarao thumbnail
Awesome post as always Sangeeta

Both Ayaan and Shireen are idiots .. (trying to bribe ? seriously?)
Torturing a convict while he is on a trial is actually an offense if Im not mistaken... They can take the help of law to protect Rashid instead of doing it illegally..

Asad has always lacked common sense.. Am sorry to say the guy is plain stupid.. From the begenning it is Zoya who is showing all the intelligence ..while he either just  follows her or simply refutes her argument without giving proper explanation...the writers have never made an effort to show that he can use brains too.. 

Zoya is stupid because no matter how much she tries he will not be hers until he decides. Why doesn't she just stop trying so damn hard?  She survived without him for so long she will be fine in future too...(I guess that is just my ego talking๐Ÿ˜†)