Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

EpisodeDiscussion/Live Update #3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 27

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Anyway Rubel gain started saying "Adi Kumar never like  to be defeated...He wants to win and make everybody dance to his tune" and since i am not among them he is jealous and loathes me...always have"...Preeti tries to barge in while Adi says"No maasi, let him tell and let me see how much low can this guy stoops to"...Then Rubel says "He cant stand my happiness and hence trying to come to his ex. Again Adi erupts but his time nanu stops him saying "Barkhuddar, shant ho jao, let me hear him full or next he might blame me of never hearing him out totally"...Rubel now comes to conclusion that "It is not possible for me to remain with Latika in this house and either me-latika or PaYa to stay...Preeti saying "You can go wherever you wanna go with your Latika. But then Rubel says "Why i not Adi.." Nanu sateps in saying "What you want tell straight"...Rubel declares "Exile of Aditya"..Adi now furiously says "Why should i go, it is mine place too as yours"...Rubel again says "Dont forget the rightful heir'..Sheila tries to dissuade her son again with some phony lines...dont care to mention thoseConfused"...

So it is up to the court of Nanu to take the decision...Nanaji after hearing all these solemnly adjudges "I knew this was to come and for the sake of everyone i ask Adi to leave the house and go to his legitimate home by morning"...Adi left stunnedUnhappy...He says "How can you kick me out like this? Iss gha rmein maine sare chhote bade lamhe bitaye hain...Why can you now proclaim not this to be my rightful home?"...Nanu seems to be fighting back his tears somehow...

Getting no reply from Nanaji a furious Adi shouts on Pankhu to pack things and leave...Preet msahi tries to calm her saying "Non one can make you leave till i am here" but Nanaji;s berukhi has broguth back Adi to his old impulsive mode today and he says "No maasi, when this is not my rightful home and not wlecome here by the person for whom i decided to stay back, there is no reason for me to stay here for single moment more...Unhappy...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarstonexanusha.cochinDreamygal301seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EpisodeDiscussion/Live Update #3 (Page 7)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Adi barges in his room and starts throwing clothes in the bag"...But Pankhu bechari does not even gets time to pack her things as Adi jumping to get out of the house in rage"...Preeti tries to stop them in vain but Adi rushes out downstairs with two trolleys where the evil sheila with a sorry face encounters him saying "Please dont take Rubel's words seriously and go away"..Main kya karu inn baap-bete ke beech main har baar fas jati hoon (Loh kar lo baat, gunaah ke devi kya keh rahi hai...LOL)...

Adi didnt care to reply to sheila and starts to shout in the top of his voice "Pankhus, be fast or i will go  away myself...Pnakhu descends and wants to take Nanaji's blessings before leaving the house but Adi says "It is not needed from a person who does not thing we belong to this house"...

@precap : Avantika seems to be opening the door of Harish's  and shocked to find her Beta-Bahu standing with luggage on the doorstepDisapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagaranusha.cochinDreamygal301seelaks

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Rubel kamina arranging Drinks party at DM...aur Shanky ko bhala bura keh ja raha hai..."Telling dont try to teach me, naukar ki tarah raho nehi toh dhakke marke nikal doonga.."..Shanky mayoos ho ke goes away...

Suddenly he was walking away to light his cigarrete...and while passing the Prayer room, dont know what went in his brain thought why even the god to be spared...so standing on the doorsteps of Prayer room lighting his cigarrete...As he turns away...suddenly loud thud could be heared as someone slapped him...Camera moved to show it being his dear Avantika Bua along with Pankhu ( what a comeback Avantu, love youThumbs Up for this)...

She drags Rubel catching his collar to his friends...and shouts "What is this"? What are you doing in Diwan House"? and "what made you to point towards Adi's character"...So Rubel replied "But what he did with my fiancee, was that ok"..and what happened you being with the right if right and wrong if wrong...Avantu confirming that "Still i am that"..and thats why i cant understand what is making you believe this Jhoota girl pointing towards Latika...Latika saying "But what did i do" with her usual repulsive expressions...Pankhu said "Jhoot mat bolo...Adi is bekasoor and you know that...i was wrong in believing that you have become good but i was wrong"...

Anuj now joined the brigade stopping Latika "You stop and better not say anything"...and said to Avantu "tUM TOH JA CHUKI THHI NA, WHY NOW Returning and crating tamsha and problems in our life...But Avantu said " I have left, that does not mean i can not come any more here...It is  my house and i can come anytime"... (My adorable sherni, love  you for thatHug)...

But Anuj shouting again "Leave the house"...while Nanu interjected saying " Oye Oye oye Anuj...Kya keh rahi ho tum and who the hell are u to say them leave my house...Only i have the power to do that since it is my house...(Well said sir, thanks for reminding that, we almost forgot thatWink)

Avantika then requesting Nanu to go with Preeti to Harish's place but Nanu said "Yah tumhari maki har kone mein yaadein hain, i can't just leave those all of sudden"...Avantu trying to leave while Preeti say to Avantika cathing up "Didi, I ma missing you and dont worry, i will take care of Papa"...Avantu saying "I know that" and that is my only relief...and they hugs each other...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110sweetysaranseelaksDreamygal301-Veena-

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Adi is seen to be getting upset on Avantu-Pankhu's visit to DM...He is saying Harish while jumping in anxiety "What was the point behind their visiting DM"...Harish saying, if you are geting si much hyper why dont you go there and say that to them...LOL...Adi saying "Wow, dad you know that i cant do that and will never go to that house and before that personUnhappy)

Avantika is seen to enter the house accompanying Pankhu while A-R rushes to them and asking what happened "Avantika said " I know Adi you migh be upset but it was necessary and i said exactly what was supposed to"...Adi saying "pehle i used to laugh off Rubel's doings but now it has reached a point where i only get angry...Stern Smile

Avantika commannds everybody to be in bed since it has night time...But Hairsh says "but it is not 12 yet...so it si not bedtime"...Avantika agains commands "From now on it will be the new bed-time for all"...Dadaji sweetly saying "Avantika, tum ho ab mere bete ko sudhar sakti ho"to which Hairhs gives one of hid charming ang coyish smilesHeart...Adi jokingly saying his father "Hitler aur mammi but stops as Aavntika looks at him suddenly and says to Harish "Only Ma ki orders hain, toh man na toh padega (love you Adi for your sweet improvisations like this which you bring in your acting like thisThumbs Up)...

Adi sayin to Pnakhu in their room "I know i could not give you happiness for long since marriage...since it is as if Trouble always seems to chase us and we get moments of happiness in between...
 (But loved every moment of Pankhudi-Adi, Harish and Avantika scene, whese these four comes together, the show leaos up to an alltogether different levelHug)

Har-tika to discussing among themselves about Harish's health, PaYa and of DM...

Rubel saying on the other side "I will make Bua tell sorry to me for this action of her" while Preeti enters and said "Pehle khud toh maafi mang le, then ask someone else" to which Rubel again shous his ususal line "Stay out of this"...

Sorry i missed the precap and last 2 minutes since my cable went offDisapprove..Please someone write the precap..

Edited by ankur281 - 22 March 2013 at 11:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80zackgMessi9110sameersaagarndn_ashsudi_4m_kolanusha.cochinDreamygal301seelaks

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Adi calling Dadaji and saying "Apki poti ne toh aapko wish nehi kiya hoga, pad mein kar raha hoon and handing the phone over to Pankhu to let her wish Dadaji...

Now Adi running behind Pankhudi round and round as Pnakhudi saying not to color her cloths...Ultimately Adi catches and put color on her...

The scene shifts to Kullu where Ambika ,Chacha and chachi and Dibakar joking among themselves...Dibakar saying to Ambika "Itna haasa mat karo, mithai jyada meetha ban gaya dekho (kya dialoguediya dibakar bhaisabThumbs Up)

Again scene shifts to Diwan's Holi party...where Nanu chatting with his childhood friend...and also telling "Aap ki poti ki shaadi ho gayi pad abhi bhi jawaan lagte ho"...

HarTika arrives...Avantika looking so graceful...Smile

Sheila and Latika mind-talking etween themselves...Sheila thinking "Kuchh sikho Pankhudi se, kaise Bujurk o se bartao karte hai, kya sochke Rubel isse plan mai shamil kar liya pata nehi"...While on the other side LATZ thinking "While i will start to use my brain, i will make sure yours stop working"...Thumbs UpWink

Harish comes and seekks placing of Nanu while Preeti and Pankhu starts runing after one another...

Harish comes up to Anuj while kamina Rubel again opened his gandhi  jubaan telling "I dont know why these people do not have any shame"...Adi saying "Dont forget you are at our place not usLOL...Rubel started to come forward while Sheila comes in between as usual and breaks it off...

Latx try to pull off a sheila kinda maafi acti with Pnakhudi but Pankhu plainly tell her "Dont try to fool me, I once believed you, not any more"...Thumbs Up...Adi calls her and they purposefully holded their hands to show it off..(How cuteHeart)..

Suddenly the mood changes while Pankhu tries to put colors on Avantika and Avantika firmly trying to resist her doing that...In the scuffle some color falls off on Avantika and she gets furious..Confused and wals away from Avantika and the place...Hairsh comes in between saying "I saw Avantu, please dont overreact she has no fault in it"...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spgamerrajsunMessi9110-Khush-stonexseelaks

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Anyway Avantika truly has changed...as she smiled it off on Harish's words...

Again the scene shifts to kullu where KG and Devika coming close with the help of other family members...Gvardhan dancing with KG aur gale mil rahe hain while Mami and chachi trying to cheer up Devika..

KG smiling to Devika and saying "Ab aap rango ko toh manaa nehi kar sakte ho"...

All other family others are feeling happy for them while enjoying the moment...Hug

Edited by ankur281 - 26 March 2013 at 10:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunMessi9110stonex-Khush-sweetysaranseelaks

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Again scene shifts to Diwan Party...
Some one asking  to Sheila and Avantika " AApki bahu Kullu se hain na, did she got adjusted to the lifestyle of Diwan Mansion"...
Sheila khushi ke mare bol dali "They do not live anymore in Diwan Mansion"...and then giving guilty stares to Avantu...
Avantika saying " True that we all have shifted and now stay with Harsh" and again looking to Sheila who is making some fake embarassing gestures...

Rubel staring at PaYa playing Holi and saying to himself "Jitna khush hona hai ho lo, kyunki iss Holi Party ke baad hi, main sari khushi ki the end kar dunga"... (Man, what yoy want, dont you have your own life to think upon, i can still understand sheila's KR politics but why this young manDisapproveDead...office mein koi kaam nehi reh gya kyaConfused)

@precap" PaYa dancing to the tunes of "Soni soni akhiyo wali"...Clap

WISHING A HAPPY HOLI TO ALL MY DEAR FORUM FRIENDS...Thumbs Up...Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunMessi9110SinSinzackgsihu-Khush-sweetysaranstonexNiceupseelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks ankur Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

Post Reply New Post