Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

EpisodeDiscussion/Live Update #3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nanu as planned was giving dawaat th needy ones and himself was distributing foods...while Rubel interrupted saying "What is happening in our house, why dont you do all these in some anath ashram or charity event other than bringing all these people in our house..."What is the problem of this guy yar...Disapprove

Latika tries to take sheila's startegy by quickly standing for Nanaji and speaking against Rubel.. Nanaji scolds and stops her saying "Yeh sab achhai ki natak mere samne mat karo"...Rube gets angry hearing this and starts telling "Agar yeh Pnakhdi hota, then you would have said somthing else, so why this double-standard"...Nanaji shuts him saying "I know what i am syaing saying aur Avantika se free-fund mein mili power or paise ki bute pad jyada mat uchhalo...Business mein decision lene lag gaye toh kya samajh te ho, tum bahut bade ban gaye.."

Sheila manages somehow the situation and Nanu goes off...Sheila comes to Rubel and says "Kitni baar bola hu ki soch samjh ke bat kiya karo" and Latika saying "Main toh Naaji ki dil jitne ki kausish kar rahi thhi, maine thhink kiya na..Disapprove

PaYa returns and joined in distributing foods to the poor and Sheila saying to Latika "Dekho aisi hoti hai achhi bahu aur Pankhudi se sikho kaise bujurk logo ki dil jite jate hain'...Toh Latika bhi uchhal ke lag padi in action..She is becoming a sincere disciple of Madam SheilaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80sameersaagarSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EpisodeDiscussion/Live Update #3 (Page 5)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Tongue

Edited by sameersaagar - 15 March 2013 at 11:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
After distributing foods Adi happily announces that Avantika has decided to stay with Harish...Iss baat pe Sheila har angel se khush dikhayi di...She became so happy that she started to talk uncontrollably...Nnaji also sounded very happy...Adi decided that Avantika has deicided to throiw a family party where everybody should remain present as Avantika herself will cook the food"...

Rubel again opened his foul-mouth to say "I won't come"...Adi comes and say "But Mom will be happy to see you present"..Rubel says "I never do a thing to please any one"...Adi still makes him understand while Latika interrupts saying" Rubel, why r u acting such" to which Rubel says "Neither I not Latika will come there"...

PaYa standing on terrace in next scene where Adi expressing his happiness to Pankhudi...He is literally dancing in joy and asked Pnakhudi how she is feeling. She plainly sais "I am happy too"...To this Adi said "Bas, like this your expression is not making me feel as if you are happy"...So to make Adi feel that she isindeed happy Pnakhudi gives a light kiss on Adis cheeks (Na re it  was not on cheeks, i will better saw on his jaw just beside the ear"... and said "Ab pata laga mein kitni khush hu"..Wink..Heart

Adi ki bolti bandh...LOL

Sheila again planning to foil Avantika's dinner party but Rubel again becomes impatient and started yelling "I want DM and if you two are unable to get that for me, i have my own ways"...Sheila again warns him to think of posiibilties of any of his impulsive actions...She says she has a plan to split PaYa provided Latika can do it convincingly"...

To which Latika responded like an obedient Bahu "Mujeh kya karna hoga sasuji"..Confused..LOL

Edited by ankur281 - 15 March 2013 at 11:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zackgsameersaagar-Khush-SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Sheeila is praising her self ...as usual and Asking Anuj "Main kaisi lag rahi hoo"...and please tell me the truth...but.Anuj saying "Little fat"...In reply Sheila saying "I told you to say truth...not lie...But Anuj ghatiya sakal bana ke keh raha hai "But i was saying only the truth.."..LOL...Still sheila saying "No one can still day i am mother of two"...Disapprove

PaYa joking among themselves...aur Pankhu seeing that her lipstick got smeared on Adi's shirt going behind him in circlesLOL...Adi whoc was talking in thought otherwise and saying "Oho, cant you wait to come close to your hubby...LOL but Pankhu informs him at last...Adi acts to be surprized then told "It is not a big thing, on the conctrary he seemes to extract romance out of the event"..Wink

Rubel cam with Latika saying "I am ready but dont know why you people for ce me to go to this kind of places"...Sherila saying "Today i am going to create the chance of lifetime"...Sheila saying "Latika, you wont come with us"...Latika making weird face hearing that...

Pankhu helping Avantika but Avantika dont want to take her help...Avantika saying "You should hear to your MIL and not work hence...But Dadiji saying "But i am saying you have to take Pankhu's help and since i am your MIL you should also hear to me...Avantika saying :OK, i am lost"...Pankhu smiling sweetly...

Poori Diwan house arrives to Harish's place...Avantika open the door with lots of hope and greeta Nanu...Preeti teasing hence" We are also there, hello...Disapprove
Avantika greeting Shanky also and said  "YOu are also a part of thee power  amily"...Sheila saying "When i get the power i will show the proper place of this servant...Rubel interjected "But when will it happen?Confused

Avantika asking Sheila 'Have you brought the necklaceShocked? Sheila saying "No, jaldi mein bhool gayi (jhooti kahikiAngry)...So Preeti starting to tease her reminding "I think all the money is with you since money was not required during operation, so when are you returning it back...and try give it quickly to us since you spend it fast (preeti bravoClap)...Sheila got exasperated when the big weirdo scene happened...

Latika arriving in Harish's place in Adi's lap...But it went off without much fuss...Sheila lag gayi bahu ki padseva (foot-massage) karne meinLOL and saying "I can do wonderful massage, the pain will go in no time...ROFL"and Latika carrying on with her acting as Latika, Rubel and Sheila (evil trioEvil Smile) smiling amongst themselves and exchanging glances...

Edited by ankur281 - 18 March 2013 at 11:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110ndn_ashsameersaagar-Khush-stonexSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@ Ankur--> Lovely Update Ankur, loved reading it Thumbs Up Thanks a lot for updating on my behalf. Smile

Loved the unity in family, and most importantly, family dinner, and then the game. Loving the family bonding.

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 18 March 2013 at 10:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
In dining table everyone greeting other and Avantika saying "Shanky, sit here but Shanky was hesitating"...Pankhu too insisted and make him seat..."Sheila again saying to herself " Naukar ke saath baith ke khane ka bahut ssaukh hai na, I will also make them like one of him"...

Preeti again reminding Sheila to give back the nacklace...Sheila bahana banane lagi...Preeti saying "No problem, i will go tomorrow to the jewellers pace"...Sheila  chauk gayi and said "No no, you dont worry so much, i will myself go to the jewellers"...Preeti reminded to call and fix the meeting"...Instantly Sheila's mobile started searching for signal as she said "No signal in my cell"...Preeti saying "Go to the other room and you will get itLOL"...The jeweleer is also showing his true color and asking for 25 lakhs now from Sheila to give it back...Sheila was trying to yell at the jewellers in angst but turned to find preeti standing behing aur turant palat gayi saying "OK, No problem i will come tomorrow and ended the call'...Wink

Now the family playing Dumbswaraj and Sheila waiting to create the big mess...Latika slowly moving away while all are concentrated playing...Loh...Sare movies ke naam Rajshri ki hi hai...LOL.Aur Adi got some call and moving to other room while everybody hears Latika's shout...Epi ended today...Smile

@precap"Adi tending a sleeping Latika while Rubel enters shouting...Adi says "Dont you have the minimum courtesy to ask before entering someone's room...Rubel accusing "You are teeling me this thing while you yourself is trying to come close to my fiancee.."Latika comes out from behind the blanket...and Adi gaves a stare of disbelief seeing that.Toh kya Adi ko pata bhi nehi thha kambal ke nichhe kaun hai, aise hi sahela ja raha thhaConfused...

Edited by ankur281 - 18 March 2013 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarPayaDesire95-Khush-SAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
No problem Saibal...but next week i am too coming kol in holi...might need your help 1 or 2 days...Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
ohh okay, no problem, I will ask somebody to manage, and omg when are you coming to kol?? do inform me via PM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top