Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

EpisodeDiscussion/Live Update #3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nana is furious and hoarsely calls Anuj, says how dare he take decision without even informing him about it, Anuj says his phone was out of reach, Nana says Anuj is lying. Further Nana says earlier he use to think that he was wrong in taking away rights of MD of Diwan Group from his son, but now he thinks he was absolutely right at that time and whatever decision he took at that time was best.

Anuj says Rubel wanted to marry Latika and so he couldn't say No to him.

Nana says he couldn't even control his own son.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EpisodeDiscussion/Live Update #3 (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Yar mere cable wale Sheila se bhi kaminey hai, har haptey ek din black out kar dete hain poora...

Saibal, Thank You bhai..Thumbs Up...Missed Nanaji's return and his miffed expressions.. waise caught a glimpse of the drama in the TB article...

Please all do comment on the same... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@ Ankur--> Its okay, I did the update today. and welcome

sameersaagarankur281

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Rubal says he does not need anybody's permission to take his own decision. Nana, unstoppable today, says, take your decision outside DM. He sees Latika approaching from outside, tells don't enter, you are not welcome here.

Precap: Adi informs Nana that his mom has invited everybody in their house and she herself will cook the food. Nana was happy and told, he will go. Sheila told, she will also go.

Edited by hateme2 - 18 March 2013 at 11:17am

sameersaagarankur281

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Today Purushottam Deewan behaved like a purush ( man). Ek hi bar, Nani yard AA Gaye.

Looks like, hence forth Nana will take a major part in decision making. Looking at Nana's form today, Sheila is fearful.

Edited by hateme2 - 18 March 2013 at 11:18am

sameersaagarankur281

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Sounding like a nice epi...have to catch the repeat telecast for sure...
Thanks AK bro...

sameersaagar

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Latika explaining to Nanaji "Mein sarminda hoon"...I still feel guilty about that incident...Nanaji saying"Chhup, mujje samjhane ki kausish mat karo, Mujhe pata hai ki kya ho kya nehi hai..."..Unhappy

Adi interrupted in support of Latika while Nanaji shut him off along with Pankhu...Adi saying "You know na agar Rubel decides something no one can turn it around...And if Mama-mami has no qualm, why we be the spoilsport...Latika iss mayke ka fayda uthake dugni khushi mein maafi mangne lagi...Nanu saying OK aur issi baat pe Latika khushi ke vare aut nautanki kar ne lagi and "I will not disappoint you karke hat jor ke ajeeb sakal bana rahi thhi"...Disapprove..Anyway Nanaji went away and Sheila thinking "Bechare Papaji, pata nehi yeh maafi deke kitni badi galti kar di"...

sameersaagar

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Harish and Avantika aj itni khushi de rahi hain ki show se poori negativity ko nikal fek dala...

Harish sits up as PaYa, Avantika and Dadiji remain present...PaYa and Dadiji leaves Avantika with Harish. and goes away...

Harish initiates saying "Mujhe pata hai, i have made abig mistake not telling you. Avantika starts shouting" Aba maafi mang ne se kya fayda" but Harish stops her saying the wah wah line of today "You know you look the best when you are angry, in fact i was surprised seeing the sudden transformation in you these days, I love you like this"(Yeah Harish, we luv Avantika too in her tikhey tevar..Thumbs Up)...Avantika in reply also tells a great line "Tumhe mana na bahoot achhi tarah se ata hai"...par mujhe roka kyu nehi jab mein ja rahi thhi...Harish says" Kya kare, i dont believe forcing in love"...I dont love that way..Clap

Avantika says sorry for not being there while Harish needed her the most but Harish says "I need you now the most, to look after me and take care of me"...Avantika smiles and happily says "I too feel the same and have decided to stay with you hence"...Harish becomes happy and they hugs each other...But Adi se raha nehi ja raha thha and he started peeping...Harish saw it and funnily instructed not to come at this moment...But he was so overjoyed  that he gleefully joins the hug and all seemed happy...

Avantika tried to say that "Main yeh kehna chahti hoon ki" but Adi completes saying it "You are gonna stay with father"...Adi wanted to give a treat but Harish says not something big right now...So Avantika suggests "Why not a family dinner tonight where i will cook"...Clap

Edited by ankur281 - 15 March 2013 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110-Khush-Tacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top