Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nirmala comes to DM and FB of her, she calls Samir and asks why he didnt tell that he works for PD

They enter DM, all are shocked except Adi and Phanku

They greet each other, Samir asks if they know each other ? Nanu says they know each other, and she took care of nani when she was sick

Precap: all at dinner table shela says that Kiera believes Nanu killed Nabi but it wasn't the truth?
--Deepak-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sheela yar...kabi to cup ho ja...!!
--Deepak-- thumbnail
ade mon asking question to sammer mother...
--Deepak-- thumbnail
nana ji intrupts in b/w nirmla and ade mother..
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  😃  Thanks A Lot😃

😃  Real Nice 😃  😃 But Shall There Be  😃 A Twist In The Tail , Nay, Tale ❓ 😉 😆  😃   😃
mahijit thumbnail
this whole show was so beautiful when it started between aditya and Pankhuri and quickly turned inot a nightmare of only mamaiji and rubel and latika ...I guess most of us have left the show and I come to india forums to read live updates and its the same thing on and on
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great episode 

Edited by priya713 - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Pankhuri refuses to sanction money to Aditya

Sheela hopes that Manik and his family will leave soon. Avantika smells a foul play. Kaira feels uncomfortable with Revati moving into her room. Pankhuri becomes worried about the two families adjusting together. Anuj asks Manik to shift his clothes to Purshottam's wardrobe. Preeti feels awkward about Sameer having to treat her as a boss, in office. Aditya spends time with Kapil. He asks Pankhuri to sign some papers so that he can transfer money to Dadaji, however Pankhuri refuses. How will Aditya react to it? To know more, keep watching Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara...

star review
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Damn just realized that I keep thinking of Sheila as Sheetal. I guess when something is registered in your head then it doesn't matter how many times you hear otherwise, only the wrong version plays back.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Todays episode summary:   30/8/13  [QUICK SHORT SUMMARY]
CBI officers interrogate Adi. He won't admit to the crime. 
They say he's just making it worse for himself if he doesnt speak up. 
He says why should i say that i dont something when i never done anything I'm innocent someones framing me! They dont believe him and say we need to raid the Deewan mansion. Anuj informs Pankhu/Avantika/Harish. They go to the office. Before then Kapil says he made a mistake he dropped the Rubix cube @ the office last night when he went to check if Rubal had done the Kaam properly or not. He dropped it and its still there. Manorma says lets go office and say we were too worried and Kapil can get his Rubix cube. They go office Kapil can't get it. Its too late. They raid DM. DM raided. They found drugs. It was Kaira's. They asked her. She was silent. Officer he will put all blame now on Adi he does drugs and fraud as well. Kaira is again silent. Officer says fine Adi is under arrest. Everyone is shocked. Except the evil ones in the house there secretly smiling. Then Adi says come on officer. 
Episode ends there. 
Precap: Preeti/Pankhuri/Sameer all in office. When Preeti says the guy who she saw come into office last night dropped something. They show Rubix cube. Pankhuri walking towards it. 

TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS STAY TUNED TO PKDH EVERY MON-FRI 10PM ONLY ON STAR PLUS 😉

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago