EpisodeDiscussion/Live Update #3 - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
The epi starts with Kaira saying to Pnakhu "I cant keep a person as the caretaker of my  house who is late on the very first day"...and saying the other person whom she have chosen to continue with her work...Pankhu tried to say something but kaira moves away so Pnakhu tries to leave while one of the workers fixing photo-frames on wall drops one...Pankhu instictivelt shouts to them saying "Kya kar rahe hai, duyan kaha hai aap ki"..Hearing this kaira arrives saying"How dare you shout to my workers standing un my house"..Pnakhu replied "I only tried to make them careful"...Kaira saying "Frame hai, tut ta hai toh, vapas kharid lenge"...Pankhu counters saying "Frame toh kharid lenge but uss se judi yadeein?"...Kaira starts thinking something hearing those words while the new caretake pata nehi kaha se tapak padi aur onahu se khne lagi "Suno toh iss ladki ki tevar, itni chhoti si baat pad madam ko kitni badi lecture de dali"...Kaira saying " Who the hell are you to say in between us"..your contract is cancelled...and now you have got the job(wow, kya impulsiveness hai bandi ki, bilkul adi jaisi)..Kaira asking how much do you want as salary...Pnakhu saying "Jo apko sahi lage"...kaira saying "Agar mein 100 rupay du toh chalega" (This line reminded me off Avantu in her old days)..πŸ˜†..Pankhu being goody saying "If you think so, then OK..Kaira saying..OK then money do not matters to you..good you have a different view in you which i like"..
Kaira then tries to ask her name while a call comes to her and moves away. An old servant identifies her and asks "Betiya raani, ap bahu hoek yeh saab kam kar payenge'.Pankhu replying "Apne hi ghar ka kaam karne mein kya pareshani ho sakti hai, kaka"..πŸ‘πŸΌ

The she went up to meet Nanaji, who gets surprised and equally happy seeing her...He starts saying "Kya baat hai, firse surprise dene a gayi tum"..How is all..Kaira suddenly comes and shouts at her "Joh kaam diya tyhha, woh kiya ki nehi"...Nanu feels odd saying a retreating kaira " Why r u shouting on her like this"...Pnakhu stopping him saying "Don't tell her anything, i have applIed for the caretaker job in DM"...to which Nnanji erupts and gets angry (another of her temp. angrinessπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ)...while Pnakhu tries to make him understand her real reason amidst "Jai siya ram" BG (really the CVs could not think of nay better BG for this situation😲)..and try to call Adi saying "Let me understand how all allowed you for this at first place"...to which Pankhu replies "No one knows about this, so dont tell anybody" and take the phone from Nanji's hand...Kaira in kitchen saying to Pnahu "Dadaji ka khas khaya rakhan and maintain politeness (yeh tu apne bhai ko bol jale)..and since it is your first day, my expectation will be high from you...

The scene shifts to Adi carrying Harish to work reminiscing old days seeing a father-son sitting on the bike beside them...At work Harish seem to forget his line repeteadly (the scene was to pacify an agirated son) ven after couple of takes ...to which the director reacts very angrily and announces recess...In the recess Adi goes up to the director and says, i can guarantee that Aditya kumar is on board due to his merit and ability, so you scould have shown a better patience with him rahter than reacting like that, but i can guarantee he will give the best shot post recess...he then goes out to confront his father and acts as if he too is angry with how the director reacted to him and now Harish calms him down. Adi makes him realize "Dad, you have to do this exactly".. Harish smiles realizing adi;s effort and gave a loving pat on Adi's shoulder and the rocking duo goes off for shoot... (This is the scene of the day for me)..and as ususal Harish gave a perfect shot to which the whole unit along with the director applauded...😊
Pankhu and Nana scene... Nanaji is upset with Pankhu. He is silent she tells him to say something. He lashes out and her and says what shall I say. He says will my DIl become a caretaker of DM. He continues to shout. She pleads him to listen but he tells her to go.
He tells her how can you think I will let you... she tries to tell him that I am here to look after you.

He says that I cant do something like that and make my own DIL as a caretaker. She says there is no problem in working in your own home.

Sorry Ankur for writing up part of the update... got a link so I thought I would help.
Edited by Tacker_Holic - 10 years ago
Adi calls Pnakhu to give her the happy news of how Hairsh did great on sets...Pankhu exclaimed happily to this while the same servant came asking her to come to the hall to meet everybody...Latika comes up to Sheila flashing her jhoota smile and sheila greeeted her saying "Kisi ho meri temporary bahuraniπŸ˜†"..To which Latika made a weird face and replied "I only come here to meet you because i can meet rubel any time"...This irritates sheila and she repeats in mind "Pata nehi kab jan chhotegi iss ladki se" (Hum toh yehi umeed karenge ki kabhi na chhute..πŸ˜†)

Sheila then asks kaira whether she has chosen the care taker saying "Mujhe pata hai meri beti will choose the best"..kaira saying "I dont know whether she is the best"..anyway meet her introducing pankhudi who arrives there with tea"...Sheila's eyes almost popped up saying "Pankhudi, kaira tumne yeh kya kar diya, yeh Adi ki biwi hai yeh caretaker kaise ban sakti hai"...Panhudi saying "Yehs I am Pankhudi Adi kumar" but how does that makes me a different"...πŸ˜•.Kaira goes up to her saying "You are pankhudi but why did not you tell me earlier"..Pnakhudi saying "I want to get the job on merit"..Sheila making faces hearing that...while Rubel kamina erupts like a granting pig saying "How dare you enter my house by bluffing kaira who does not know you"...Latika too joins the wagin saying "Dont you have any self-respect"... (Latika, as the question to yourself😑)...Sheila now coming to Pnkahudi saying and taking her away saying "Pankhudi, yeh sab kaam tum se nehi hoga...if you want money i will give you that does not mean you have to be a servant, then quickly corrects saying caretaker of this house"...Rubel kamina again shouts to pore " Mon, why dont we throw out of our house, how very cheap of this lady to return here"...while Nanaji's voice could be heard from behind...Everybodu turns aorund to see Nanaji saying "Stop Rubel" with some documents in hand"...😲

The epi ends here...
Edited by ankur281 - 10 years ago
No problem sonia, if you have time you can tell me...wiase bhi it will tiresome describing Pankhu's humiliation in coming days...πŸ˜’so just PM me if you want to describe any part....πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by ankur281 - 10 years ago
Precap: Rubel says if she wants to be a caretaker that's fine but she has to follow some rules... everyone follows rules so she should too. He said that the caretaker has to work 24 hours Shanky did it too... he says are you ready to stay here 24 hours? She is hesitating and in confusion (because she hasn't told Adi and Co)
If I can I will PM you but most days I am busy and from Monday college is open again so very unlikely I will try my best though... don't worry you have me to fall back on... if you cant make LU I will try and do the LU at a later stage! 😊
thanx sonia n ankur for wu..i don't know where the hell show is going...its really pain of love..(ab vo pata ni kiska pain h humara ya unka...🀣)
Hi all. Just to Inform I am the previous "Craziestgurtian" πŸ˜† changed my ID !
And all I can do is 🀒 at this secret caretaker act ! Does Pankhuri think rubel will not bellow in front of Adi what his dear wife is upto! Hope Adi- avantika give her one in the butt ! 😑
Originally posted by sushona

thanx sonia n ankur for wu..i don't know where the hell show is going...its really pain of love..(ab vo pata ni kiska pain h humara ya unka...🀣)

Only hope is Pankhu now..playing some trick and exploits the difference between Latika and sheila or Sheila and kaira to her own use...Why don't this gal loans some idea from his intelligent mama...If i had such a shrewd mama, i would have been the king of dirty politics...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Khush-

Hi all. Just to Inform I am the previous "Craziestgurtian" πŸ˜† changed my ID !
And all I can do is 🀒 at this secret caretaker act ! Does Pankhuri think rubel will not bellow in front of Adi what his dear wife is upto! Hope Adi- avantika give her one in the butt ! 😑

Hello stranger...πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†..How r you??

Yeh baat agar kullu pahuch gayi toh sunke Ambika ko dil ka daura par jayega...😲 and Dadaji will become speechless in shock...
Edited by ankur281 - 10 years ago