Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Qanita

Groupbie

Qanita

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I dont understand why the hell Amita is putting up with the behavior of her in-laws. They are so disgustingly rude and she is so sweet. Amita deserves someone better than Amit and his obnoxious family. I was so pissed off seeing today's episode. No girl deserves this kind of behavior when you are the one who proposed once again after rejecting her. I wonder if this really happens now-a-days. This is the era of modern technology and why the hell Atul can't marry before Amita gets married?
Tina is much better than Phalguni. Atleast she appreciates her daughter in law and is very confident about her. Can't Phalguni see how innocent Amita is? Can't she see how sweet Amita is? If I had been at Amita's place, I would have rejected this stupid proposal and I would have confronted my to be mother in law if she had any problems with this marriage. its all so out dated. and Damn stupid. I am really angry with the way Amita is treated. What if you are not so rich? Snobs. All of them are including Amit. I didnt have very high opinion of this Amit but now I feel like slapping him. Enough of this nuisance.
Angry

Edited by Qanita - 12 March 2013 at 10:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28mariyem-Swetha-Ritu-ohmygodurgreatsweetmadhuriM1s5_5unsh1n3lucky.mNimbuMirchiQT143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Enough of This Torture" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

The very basic concept of any Indian TV show..
Female lead HAS TO BE too innocent (which can easily converted to dumb), Sacrifiacial, Pure from Heart, All torture bearing lady.. All in all A Complete Mahaan Woman who doesn't exist in reality.Approve

Indian TV Female lead can never be Smart, can never trick anyone into their own game, can never be intelligent enough to answer back so damm good way that no one feels bad but still gets the point that don't mess with me, I am good with good people & bad with bad ones. Indian TV can never show Girl with these qualities coz then Being smart is like.. you are not cultured enough to take shit from everyone. Ouch Mahaanta is all what we need in our Indian TV bahu.Dead

I liked Amita for being Simple and Sweet. Agree she was shown as confused since day one.. but I kinda avoided that coz other factor about her character & show kept me gripping.

But But But.. Now that if they are turning her all mahaan & taunt bearing from all then I don't know.Confused

I haven't watched today's epi but reading your post I can assume that this diary drama is killing the essence of the show. Adding Amit's Mom is like Ghee in fire. Sleepy I dread it to be turn into another plotting.. bitching drama and I fear it's heading there. Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28QanitaRaleighbcat-Swetha-zuenadare.devilM1s5_5unsh1n3lucky.m_Invincible_TOTAL-ROMANTIC

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Cryfelt bad for amita and her family ,god this shah family ka jawab nahi ,wel if i had a duaghteril think ten wait hundred times befor i marry my daughter in this kind of family had ho gai aj to ,they are insulting ,egostic faily and this falguni is she really a woman mother i think not ,amita deserve some one better rahi kajal ki bat her father ne apni zindagi ji li par amita ki abhi shuru bhi nahi hui.this kind of people do not deerve a good dil jese ko tesa hi milna chahiyeh Angryshadi kiya condition se haoti hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28QanitaRaleighbcat

chennai28

Groupbie

chennai28

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Not only in tv serials, I wonder how a lovely mom becomes wild/rude women when she is adding on more role in her life as saas.
what is this so called society?

Qanitamariyemsweetmadhuri

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
yeh bhool jati hai ke yeh bhi kabhi bahu thiOuch

chennai28Qanitasweetmadhuri

Qanita

Groupbie

Qanita

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
why only girl has to bear this torture :-( I would definitely love to see amita retaliate and stand up for herself. cvs are just spoiling the show with this mahanta stuff. girls are naturally sweet n I admit that. but they are taking this mahanta stuff too far and this doesn't happen in reality. amita is no less. she is definitely a great and nice girl and deserves someone better. I wish they had shown amita rejecting amit. :-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28mariyem

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

So agree with you. Someone needs to give them a piece of their mind. They are so rude towards Amita and they always are making Amita feel so bad about herself. Amit really needs to speak u and tell his mother especially to shut her stupid mouth up. Angry

Amita has tolerated enough of their rude behaviour. Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28Qanitamariyem-Swetha-sweetmadhuri

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Yes, can't tolerate those two cartoons and Amit's mom anymore …. According to them, Amita is a simple, fat, middle class girl not fit for Amit. But what about them? Just being classy, slim doesn't give them the license to belittle other people…create problems in others life!!

I agree when a girl gets married she has to make lots of adjustments but enduring such torture is too much. Amita deserves better than this.

I really hope that AKA doesn't become one more Saas-Bahu serial. But seems like the show is going in that direction.

Can't they show Amita bit smarter, able to tackle this and gives back a fitting response to both those cartoons/mom? How about showing more sequences of Amit - Amita's falling in love /adjustments made by each other.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28QanitaRaleighbcatmariyem-Swetha-sweetmadhuriNimbuMirchilucky.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.