Fan Fictions

Kismat Connection-2: Aaja meri baahon mein Pg15 (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 25

IshitaRocks015

IF-Rockerz

IshitaRocks015

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
haayyee..i gulped a full bottle of water..
lolzz..liza...mad girl... riya...arjun's sister..hehehLOLLOLLOL
aha..the love bite was cool!! lolzz 
plz aise h likhte rahiye!!! lv u vidya di!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kismat Connection-2: Aaja meri baahon mein Pg15 (Page 23)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brighstar

Hey Vidya, 
finally finished reading kismat connection..some later OSs are left in thread 2 though..
Wonderfully written! light, breezy and so romantic!Embarrassed
Very different characterisation..arjun- riyakitne romantic hai yaar:)
i specially loved the end note dt u added , each from the character's pov.. brilliantly written...:)Clapit is such a feel-good note.. made me happy from within:) 
the OS- I loved the holi partWink
 u are a brilliant writer Vidya..Glad to read ur works...Smile

aww thanks dear...
this one is my fav too because of various reasons...my first FF in this forum...and that too for my ever geen magical ARIYA...
i am glad u loved it...thanks again

thanks to all others who loved this FF and the subsequent OSs

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Bavana, i am quoting ur message here so that i dont lose track of this awesome input you have given me...I dont keep my PMs forever but the comments on the thread remain intact forever and these are precious for me...I value them a lot...thanks for this beautiful comment...I hope u dont mind this...Wink

will definitely consider ur ideas when i write something in this FF...

I had brought all the couples together in some way...had written Shree-Sheen and also brought in some romance there...then Chotu and jenny also...yeah couldnt be more elaborate because the FF was ultimately for ARIYA na?

thanks a ton!Hug

Originally posted by bgargate

I read Kismat connection yesterday... it was sooo cute ...  some things were just hilarious... Riya in the fridge, Shree and Sheen, Shree and Sheen caught by Arjun -Riya, Keys of the room hidden by Sonali and Arjun fuming at this... Bomb scare at Holi party,

Some emotional moments... Sameer - Sonali feeding each other with Sid in Sameer's arms, Arjun's confession when Riya is in ICU,

I just imagined one thing... the what-if kind of... For Shree and Chhotu (I know ur focus is ARIYA, but still)-  

though it was not in your story... but just one small thing what would have happened if: In the resort party... last 2 couples dancing are Arjun - Riya and Sameer-Sonali, Sameer's phone rings and they are out of competition, Sonali upset at this,  Arjun-Riya win and Arjun kisses Riya in public, Shree and Chhotu are baffled to look at this, embarrassed and turn their heads, Sameer notices that everyone is busy looking at Arjun-Riya kissing, so he tries to take a chance, looking here and there, pulls Sonali towards him, and places a kiss on her lips and this being the moment when Shree and Chhotu turn their heads and happen to witness Sameer kissing Sonali ... And they don't know what to do with their life after seeing both their seniors like this...what they might be thinking? jealous of their seniors or waiting for such a chance in their life?  Wink ... This was just for fun

BTW...are u continuing the OS of Kismet connection? If yes... please...please...please...please...please...please...please...please... see if u can accommodate below  ...Tongue :

1 Rawte family reunion
2 Moment when Sameer and Sonali hold SId in his arms for the first time - POV or reaction of everyone at this moment - feelings of Sameer, Sonali, Arjun, Riya, Shree, Chhotu (I guess this must be the moment which makes Arjun feel that even he shd have a baby now Wink )
3 Moment when Arjun and Riya hold Diya for the first time in their arms

And yes...  did Arjun get to know the Guardian Angel secret?
waiting for more Smile

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 April 2013 at 12:57am

bgargate

bgargate

Goldie

bgargate

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
no problem at alll... but i'm really heart broken to know that u r going into exile Cry

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged

no problem at alll... but i'm really heart broken to know that u r going into exile Cry
woh toh tab gayi thi jab rasgulla waala love karwaaya tha...ab main laut aa gayi...Wink

thanks!

bgargate

Goldie

bgargate

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

woh toh tab gayi thi jab rasgulla waala love karwaaya tha...ab main laut aa gayi...Wink

thanks!

yipppieee ... please continue... loved the love bite part by both Sonali and Riya ... some how I was expecting the same thing from Sonali... I liked Sonali's character ... a typical common working woman balancing everything... most of the times the lunches and dinners are organised by her... she handles her job, her personal life, her husband's wishes, her husband's friends, her personal relationships, he child, everything so perfectly  ... Smile (BTW since I read only the updates and not the comments, which actress did u choose as Sonali? Just in case u had posted photo in comments)

And Shree... I wud really like to see Sameer and Arjun giving their trademark looks to Shree for that "maa da laadla bigad gaya" confusion  ... and Shree looking for a shelter ... Big smile

One more thing that I wud send to ur inbox... just felt like sharing... u can delete it after reading it... NO need to quote here Wink

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
thanks...actually started a funny OS for that Shree, Arjun and Sameer part but then havent managed to pursue it...
It would come up in one of my crazy mood days...

yeah sure...wont quote it...

bgargate

Shanafr

IF-Rockerz

Shanafr

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Please update soon i cant wait and please add m in ur buddy list

vidya.anand

Post Reply New Post

Go to top