Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mevrulz4eva

i am don wid dis shw. v only gt 2 c 2 minz of taarey othr ppl gt full epi wow thtz jus gr8. wn taarey confession hpnd tht wznt evn a 10 min scn. i dnt wtch dis shw 4 othrz i only wtch it 4 taarey nwtz d point of me wtchin it wn thy dnt evn b shwn propa.

I knw we trians only watch the show for tr.. n yeah now i'm also done with this show..
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was thinking the EXACTTT same thing, when I saw todays epi, thank god I watched it on youtube, n i finished the episode in like 2 mins
kady_taarey thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_neha

I was thinking the EXACTTT same thing, when I saw todays epi, thank god I watched it on youtube, n i finished the episode in like 2 mins

must say u did a right thing.. cuz i'm pissed off after watching the show..
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am happy to say that I left D3 about 3 weeks ago because if I would of watched today, i would have shot someone too.  What a bunch of Bull.  A whole episode for one couple to break up(so I read but did not watch) and only fragmented 3 day scene for Taarey to confess their love. How biased is that.  I agree with many who are saying they should end Rey and Taani and just let Vrinda go on to a show who will appreciate her. I really really hope the TRP go down and maybe they will wake up.  I am so mad right now I could spit.😡
VrindaAmar thumbnail
cvs suck bigtime we have been waiting so long
kady_taarey thumbnail
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

I am happy to say that I left D3 about 3 weeks ago because if I would of watched today, i would have shot someone too. What a bunch of Bull. A whole episode for one couple to break up(so I read but did not watch) and only fragmented 3 day scene for Taarey to confess their love. How biased is that. I agree with many who are saying they should end Rey and Taani and just let Vrinda go on to a show who will appreciate her. I really really hope the TRP go down and maybe they will wake up. I am so mad right now I could spit.😡

I knw! yesterday's whole episode was for brkup only n guess wat we didn't get at least 10 mins of taarey on the day of confession!
kady_taarey thumbnail
Originally posted by: VrindaAmar

cvs suck bigtime we have been waiting so long

now toh I don't hav patience only!